Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
12th Happy League Week 18 (of 38) - Deadline 15.00 Saturday 22:38 - Dec 6 with 1353 viewsmfb_cufc

After an interesting week off the pitch, it was back to reality on it, with points hard to come by again. Only nine 3 pointers achieved this week, with nobody getting more than one. This meant for the first time this season there was a tie for the weeks top score, with OHORIORI and BARSIDEPETE both getting 6 points.
In the Premier MRHAPPY maintained his 7 point lead, thanks to being the only one to have Blackpool's 1-0. The only change in this league involved OHORIORI and SEVEBALO swapping places, with the former looking to renew his title challenge. BARSIDEPETE improved his chances of survival, by equaling his best score for the season.
In Division One GSY163 extended his lead at the top to 6 points, and is starting to look good for a return to the top division. His 5 points were the tops for this division, along with COLUKEV and BLUE4U2. The other nine could only muster 14 points between them.
With just three weeks left for Champions League qualification, the eleventh spot is still held by THRILLSEEKER with 65 points.

THE TABLES (122 played)
(Tie-breaker: Most 3 pointers & then the first to post)

* denotes missed week. Four missed weeks in a row = elimination from all Happy League competitions.

Week 18

CRYSTAL PALACE v STOKE
WEST BROM v ASTON VILLA
MIDDLESBROUGH v DERBY
LEYTON ORIENT v PETERBOROUGH
NOTTS COUNTY v SWINDON
PRESTON v MK DONS

Good luck everybody.

mfb

12th Happy League Week 18 (of 38) - Deadline 15.00 Saturday on 15:55 - Dec 13 with 343 viewswessex_exile

12th Happy League Week 18 (of 38) - Deadline 15.00 Saturday on 15:34 - Dec 13 by Barsidepete

M'Boro v Derby was an early kickoff, not that it's reflected in the deadline. May need another Happy/MFB conference call

Bugger, so it was - should have put 2-0 :-(

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

12th Happy League Week 18 (of 38) - Deadline 15.00 Saturday on 18:16 - Dec 13 with 333 viewsBarsidepete

12th Happy League Week 18 (of 38) - Deadline 15.00 Saturday on 15:55 - Dec 13 by wessex_exile

Bugger, so it was - should have put 2-0 :-(

Just a small wind-up. Had no clue about the kickoff, myself. Didn't see the result until having a look at the 3 pm kicks. I'm personally not bovvered with you and a point. Got one for my 2-1 as well. I may very easily have posted an hour or so today before 3 but wasn't sure I'd remember, so made predictions midnight

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

12th Happy League Week 18 (of 38) - Deadline 15.00 Saturday on 18:34 - Dec 13 with 324 viewsmfb_cufc

I must apologise for the wrong deadline time. I have deliberately avoided the early kick-offs all season, because I know some members like to post late. Just overlooked kick-off times this week. I am 100% certain Wessex didn't know the Middlesbrough result when posting, so as it was my error, I shall be giving him the one point gained from the game.

mfb

12th Happy League Week 18 (of 38) - Deadline 15.00 Saturday on 18:38 - Dec 13 with 321 viewsBarsidepete

12th Happy League Week 18 (of 38) - Deadline 15.00 Saturday on 18:34 - Dec 13 by mfb_cufc

I must apologise for the wrong deadline time. I have deliberately avoided the early kick-offs all season, because I know some members like to post late. Just overlooked kick-off times this week. I am 100% certain Wessex didn't know the Middlesbrough result when posting, so as it was my error, I shall be giving him the one point gained from the game.

Well done, Mick.

12th Happy League Week 18 (of 38) - Deadline 15.00 Saturday on 18:42 - Dec 13 with 316 viewswessex_exile

12th Happy League Week 18 (of 38) - Deadline 15.00 Saturday on 18:16 - Dec 13 by Barsidepete

Just a small wind-up. Had no clue about the kickoff, myself. Didn't see the result until having a look at the 3 pm kicks. I'm personally not bovvered with you and a point. Got one for my 2-1 as well. I may very easily have posted an hour or so today before 3 but wasn't sure I'd remember, so made predictions midnight

Cheers Pete

Though I posted in complete ignorance of the result of the early kick-off, I'm not sure it would be right to take a point for a match which must have finished shortly before I posted, particularly with the U'sual Champions League qualifier cut-off of midnight Dec 31st approaching.

Up the U's

12th Happy League Week 18 (of 38) - Deadline 15.00 Saturday on 19:06 - Dec 13 with 313 viewsBarsidepete

12th Happy League Week 18 (of 38) - Deadline 15.00 Saturday on 18:42 - Dec 13 by wessex_exile

Cheers Pete

Though I posted in complete ignorance of the result of the early kick-off, I'm not sure it would be right to take a point for a match which must have finished shortly before I posted, particularly with the U'sual Champions League qualifier cut-off of midnight Dec 31st approaching.

Well thank God I qualify as the holder. Form has been in shambles, otherwise.

12th Happy League Week 18 (of 38) - Deadline 15.00 Saturday on 21:12 - Dec 13 with 285 viewswessex_exile

12th Happy League Week 18 (of 38) - Deadline 15.00 Saturday on 18:34 - Dec 13 by mfb_cufc

Thanks MFB - much appreciated, but to be fair to the rest, should either qualification for the U'sual Champions League or Happy League placings be affected by that point, I will gladly relinquish it.

Up the U's

12th Happy League Week 18 (of 38) - Deadline 15.00 Saturday on 22:18 - Dec 13 with 278 viewsmrhappy

Admin error

Points to be awarded.

The president has spoken.

Shalom

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024