Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players owe U's fans a really posh performance! 08:42 - Dec 7 with 417 viewsdurham_exile

TH officially is in charge of the Babes in the Wood Christmas production at the WHCS. The latest "old timer" to leave was Dom Vose.

After the embarrassment of that heavy defeat at the Franchise, there is a happy distraction in the form of yet another televised game (BT Sport at 1630 hrs) today which sees POSH in town for the FA Cup 2nd Round game.

Bizarrely this affords a good opportunity for the U's to progress to the heady heights of Round 3 and a possible premier league team away (Old Trafford would be good).

Why? - Peterbore despite their league position are struggling at present and Ferguson would wish to focus on improved league performances to secure a top six position.

TH of course would be ecstatic to finish 20th or better (and so would I).

More worryingly are the injuries to key players at present, Magnus, Frankie Kent (perhaps Frankie Bridge could be employed fresh from her Strictly competition), Tosin Olufemi out long term, Drey Wright and possibly Alex Gilbey.

So TH has a wafer thin squad and a Pantomime villain in Freddie Sears refusing to sign a new contract because he has scored a few goals and thinks that any Championship club will fawn over him. Surely his shop window is firing the U's into Round Three and then performing against the best in English football, and also by keeping the U's up by scoring 25 goals this season and then seeing potential suitors in May.

TH will have to play something along these lines in a 4,4,2:

Walker

Hewitt Eastman Kpekawa Clohessy

Massey Fox Moncur Watt

Sears Healey

Subs:

Lewington O'Donoghue Harney, Szmodics, Bonne, Eastmond, Gordon

Peterbore have a poor recent record as sadly do the Super U's.

A 4,000 crowd to witness a closely fought affair with the U's just edging it.

Enjoy the game.

As I write the sleet is falling in Durham, hopefully the weather will be kinder today in North Essex 260 miles further south.

Up the U's and don't forget to gleefully hiss the villain until he signs on the dotted line.

Durham_exile

Players owe U's fans a really posh performance! on 16:26 - Dec 7 with 383 viewsgerry_us

Gorrks?
One out of the blue Durham?
How did you miss that one?
Players owe U's fans a really posh performance! on 18:29 - Dec 7 with 376 viewsgerry_us

Easy!
Players owe U's fans a really posh performance! on 18:44 - Dec 7 with 370 viewsgerry_us

Well, not that easy really. An excellent performance from "the BIG Sam man" . Not a great tackle by Sanchez but what a superb finish by George at the death.
Now what next for the U's? Onwards and upwards and maybe Old Trafford? Well we can dream.
Players owe U's fans a really posh performance! on 19:18 - Dec 7 with 359 viewsMadeira163

Players owe U's fans a really posh performance! on 18:44 - Dec 7 by gerry_us

Well, not that easy really. An excellent performance from "the BIG Sam man" . Not a great tackle by Sanchez but what a superb finish by George at the death.
Now what next for the U's? Onwards and upwards and maybe Old Trafford? Well we can dream.

Liverpool , Arsenal, Spurs please we've done Man Utd Chelsea and Man City, let's have someone new
Players owe U's fans a really posh performance! on 20:46 - Dec 7 with 341 viewsdurham_exile

Players owe U's fans a really posh performance! on 16:26 - Dec 7 by gerry_us

Gorrks?
One out of the blue Durham?
How did you miss that one?

Gerry - didn't know a thing about the signing but he was outstanding.

Great stuff bring on the draw tomorrow.

Up the Cup legends the super U's

Durham_exile

Players owe U's fans a really posh performance! on 22:08 - Dec 7 with 317 viewsgerry_us

Players owe U's fans a really posh performance! on 20:46 - Dec 7 by durham_exile

Gerry - didn't know a thing about the signing but he was outstanding.

Great stuff bring on the draw tomorrow.

Up the Cup legends the super U's

Feeling better now I hope Pete.
Players owe U's fans a really posh performance! on 22:43 - Dec 7 with 306 viewsBarsidepete

Players owe U's fans a really posh performance! on 22:08 - Dec 7 by gerry_us

Wow, OT here we come!

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Players owe U's fans a really posh performance! on 23:27 - Dec 7 with 296 viewsdurham_exile

Players owe U's fans a really posh performance! on 22:08 - Dec 7 by gerry_us

Gerry, very much better thank you

Need a good cup draw now!

Up the resurgent U's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024