Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
12th Happy League Week 19 (of 38) - Deadline 15.00 Saturday 23:27 - Dec 13 with 1624 viewsmfb_cufc

With six members having the one all draws at Crystal Palace and Preston, and five predicting Peterborough's 2-1 victory, this was one of the higher scoring weeks. THENET and BFG both had those three results, and with one further outcome each, they are this weeks top scorers with a fantastic 10 points.
No 3 pointers for MRHAPPY this week, but he still extended his lead in the Premier. Most of the action in this division took place at the bottom. BFG's 10 points looked to have finally taken him out of the relegation zone, but ETHICSGIRL was having none of it. By getting an excellent 8 points, that kept her a point from danger. COOMSTER gave himself hope, as he finally got off the bottom, by equalling his seasons best score. We are only a week away from the halfway stage in the season, and there is only 7 points between the final Charity Shield place and the final relegation spot.
Just when I thought GSY163 was looking good for promotion in Division One, THENET comes along with one of his better weeks, and his 10 points soared him back to the top. With TROPICAL_US also getting a very good 8 points, the automatic promotion for GSY163 is now not so sure. Further down the league, by getting two more spot-on, BLUENWIGHTEXILE has now again got more 3 pointers than anybody else, and less 1 point verdicts than anybody.
Just two weeks left now for Champions League qualification. Having all those 3 pointers means BLUENWIGHTEXILE now holds the eleventh spot with 69 points. With two others on the same score, and four others within four points, this will be going to the final week.

THE TABLES (128 played)
(Tie-breaker: Most 3 pointers &then the first to post)

Week 19 The fixtures give this weeks guest WESSEX_EXILE some pre-season training, before he goes on to administrate the Happy Champions League.

ASTON VILLA v MANCHESTER UNITED
WEST HAM v LEICESTER
BLACKPOOL v BOURNEMOUTH
READING v WATFORD
NOTTINGHAM FOREST v LEEDS (17.15)
COVENTRY v FLEETWOOD
MK DONS v OLDHAM
YEOVIL v COLCHESTER
CHELTENHAM v PORTSMOUTH
LUTON v NEWPORT

Good luck everybody.

mfb

12th Happy League Week 19 (of 38) - Deadline 15.00 Saturday on 17:10 - Dec 20 with 398 viewsnoah4x4

12th Happy League Week 19 (of 38) - Deadline 15.00 Saturday on 15:29 - Dec 16 by Barsidepete

Did not mean to jinx Noah. 5 the same an accident.

You got the most important one wrong Just on bus leaving ground. yeovil's biggest crowd of season; vouchers available; wonder who they are playing on January 3rd?
12th Happy League Week 19 (of 38) - Deadline 15.00 Saturday on 18:01 - Dec 20 with 383 viewsBarsidepete

12th Happy League Week 19 (of 38) - Deadline 15.00 Saturday on 17:10 - Dec 20 by noah4x4

You got the most important one wrong Just on bus leaving ground. yeovil's biggest crowd of season; vouchers available; wonder who they are playing on January 3rd?

Noah, I felt I'd jinx Te U's if I predicted a victory. All's well that ends well

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

12th Happy League Week 19 (of 38) - Deadline 15.00 Saturday on 19:27 - Dec 20 with 362 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Just noticed that I put 1-2 for the West Ham game when I should've put 2-1. Any chance of an amendment please? Surely only a crazy person would intentionally put Leicester to win at West Ham!

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024