Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup 3rd Round @ Cardiff 11:41 - Dec 15 with 754 viewswessex_exile

If you haven't heard already, our match has been switched to Friday 2nd January at 7.45pm. Crap for the fans wanting to go to the match (me included), but it is also being televised live on BBC Two Wales, so more TV cash I suppose...

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

FA Cup 3rd Round @ Cardiff on 12:13 - Dec 15 with 746 viewsSector4

It is rubbish for those planning to go but I think BBC 2 Wales is available on Sky Channel 971.
FA Cup 3rd Round @ Cardiff on 12:25 - Dec 15 with 735 viewsLeadbelly

As Cardiff away was very close to the top of my list of FA Cup draws I didn't want I definitely won't be attending, regardless of date & time. Sorry for those messed about by the requirements of TV but some good news for those not travelling.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

FA Cup 3rd Round @ Cardiff on 14:12 - Dec 15 with 715 viewsthrillseeker

Well that has ruined my plans.

Got a work do on the Friday evening so cannot watch game and just wasted two 2015 non refundable brownie points from the wife to go to game on the Saturday
FA Cup 3rd Round @ Cardiff on 15:03 - Dec 15 with 707 viewsMadeira163

Do we get the full tv money or is it reduced as bbc Wales ????
FA Cup 3rd Round @ Cardiff on 19:15 - Dec 15 with 680 viewswessex_exile

FA Cup 3rd Round @ Cardiff on 12:13 - Dec 15 by Sector4

It is rubbish for those planning to go but I think BBC 2 Wales is available on Sky Channel 971.

...and on Freesat for those that have it.

Up the U's

FA Cup 3rd Round @ Cardiff on 20:58 - Dec 15 with 662 viewsBFG

I believe attending this one is what you might call a badge of honour ;)
FA Cup 3rd Round @ Cardiff on 21:22 - Dec 15 with 655 viewswessex_exile

FA Cup 3rd Round @ Cardiff on 20:58 - Dec 15 by BFG

I believe attending this one is what you might call a badge of honour ;)

Indeed - I'd be there if I could actually get back after, and didn't have my 10 yr old to consider in the process - but where badges of honour are concerned, I was one of the 53 at Ninian Park to see Joe Dunne score possibly his last goal for the U's (?) to snatch a 1-1 draw - didn't think we'd get out alive!

Up the U's

FA Cup 3rd Round @ Cardiff on 21:29 - Dec 15 with 651 viewsBFG

Merthyr Tydfil in the conference days would qualify too !
Login to get fewer ads

FA Cup 3rd Round @ Cardiff on 06:38 - Dec 16 with 623 viewsBluenWightExile

So was I Wessex - never experienced anything like it. Outside the ground they were ripping parts off the RAC Rally cars in their compounds. Unbelievable and I decided that running for my car made me an obvious target. Scary. Great goal though. We seem to lack that sort of determined play now especially in defence. On that night we defended with our lives and were also quite lucky.

Frankly I'd take another thrashing - how many is it this season - just to get a couple of league wins before the cuptie.
Give my regards to Somerset this weekend Wessex, have an exhibition running so no go!

Pinault-noir

FA Cup 3rd Round @ Cardiff on 17:22 - Dec 16 with 593 viewsdurham_exile

Very disappointed by the switch - I was hoping for 3pm on Saturday.

Still I have a feeling that we will prevail, but unfortunately I won't be there on the Friday night.

Old Trafford in Round 4 instead!

Up the U's

When was the last time that Colchester were on TV for three consecutive FA Cup games? Must be a record!

Durham_exile

FA Cup 3rd Round @ Cardiff on 06:59 - Dec 17 with 568 viewsnoah4x4

FA Cup 3rd Round @ Cardiff on 17:22 - Dec 16 by durham_exile

Very disappointed by the switch - I was hoping for 3pm on Saturday.

Still I have a feeling that we will prevail, but unfortunately I won't be there on the Friday night.

Old Trafford in Round 4 instead!

Up the U's

When was the last time that Colchester were on TV for three consecutive FA Cup games? Must be a record!

Durham,

When was Colchester United in the F.A Cup for three consecutive matches in one season? It's so long ago, I wonder if TV had been invented then?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024