Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The U'sual NFL SUPERB OWL, SEAHAWKS v NEW ENGLAND PATS..: Deadline: 23:30 1 Feb 04:35 - Jan 19 with 2388 viewsBarsidepete

NFC Championship
Green Bay 22 at SEATTLE 28
AFC Championship
Indianapolis 7 at NEW ENGLAND 45

Super Bowl XLIX, Arizona, 1 February
SEATTLE SEAHAWKS v NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS --- (18:30 ET, 23:30 UK kickoff, or likely 5-10 minutes later:p ... Sky Sports 1 HD and Sky Sports 3 HD

THE SUPERB OWL Finalists: (first to post tie-breaker for each match-up)
The Superb Owl Final
MFB_CUFC v SARBOY

The Grumpy Europa league Final:
GERRY_US v DURHAM_EXILE

Consolation 3rd place games:
LEADBELLY v RSCOSWORTH *3rd Owl
BARSIDEPETE v THRILLSEEKER *3rd Grumpy

Results:
MFB v RSCOSWORTH 6-5
SARBOY v LEADBELLY 6-5
DURHAM v BARSIDE 8-6
GERRY v THRILLSEEKER 6-6 (1st to post tie-breaker, Gerry)

Overall table:

SARBOY............. (6-4)..... 14-4
mfb_cufc .......... (6-4)..... 12-6
Leadbelly........... (5-5)..... 11-7
durham_exile..... (8-2)..... 11-7
RSCOSWORTH... (5-5)...... 11-7
Barsidepete........ (6-4)..... 11-7
gerry_us ............ (6-4)..... 10-8
thrillseeker......... (6-4)..... 10-8

SUPER BOWL picks -- 1 February, Arizona. (first to post tie-break) ... 10 points available. As is one edit.

*First one worth 2 points:
1) Pick the Winner... SEATTLE SEAHAWKS (holders) v NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

*all of these worth 1 point each:
2) SEATTLE to lose by no more than 3 points OR NEW ENGLAND wins by 4 or more ...
3) who wins the opening coin toss? ... 1 pt...
4) Seattle or New England, who has most total rushing yards?
5) Seattle or New England, Wilson or Brady, who passes for more yards?
6) who gets first interception? (no interception, no points)
7) which team fumbles first? (neither team fumbles, no points)
8) Over Under... More than 48 points or less than 48 total points ... 48 exactly no points for either in the comp.
9) Final Score: Nearest to the outcome against your opponent, not related to even picking the winner correct, when you think about it.

**Thanks for taking part, mates. At least 3 CANNOT be the same. But frankly I'm not sure our finalists will agree much to begin with, like whatever. Just saying,

A MINIMUM OF THREE MUST BE DIFFERENT v your oponent, First to Post Tie-Breaker. If you edit -- One edit ok for each) -- But an Edit then means 2nd to post in the tie-breaker.

Goog Luck all
[Post edited 23 Jan 2015 16:13]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

The U'sual NFL PL -- Super Bowl Finalists... (picks to be determined Mon/Tues) on 09:51 - Jan 19 with 1655 viewsRSCOSWORTH

The right final. Good luck to both.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

The U'sual NFL PL -- Super Bowl Finalists... (picks to be determined Mon/Tues) on 10:05 - Jan 19 with 1652 viewsgerry_us

The U'sual NFL PL -- Super Bowl Finalists... (picks to be determined Mon/Tues) on 09:51 - Jan 19 by RSCOSWORTH

Ironic or what?
(No subject) (n/t) on 14:43 - Jan 19 with 1643 viewsBarsidepete

The U'sual NFL PL -- Super Bowl Finalists... (picks to be determined Mon/Tues) on 09:51 - Jan 19 by RSCOSWORTH

I had to think about RSCO's comment till I got it

First there was, all factors being equal, that chin-scratching moment when I read that as the holders, Seattle, facing off against the universally popular New England Patriots was "the right final." Although, the Packers have a huge following too. So this Super Bowl will get a massive television audience 1 February.

But why would James say "good luck to both?"

Then it occurred to me he was referring to Mfb v Sarboy..

And Gerry, your comment about the irony, well, you and Durham make for a quality northeasterly Europa Cup final as well, frankly

The picks to be made, I'm probably going to give it another few days because the Vegas line opened with the Seahawks as 2.5 favourites but within an hour the line had been bet down to a "pick'em," meaning no clear favourite -- although one may also infer that Vegas is trying to attract bets toward Seattle because while the game was a thriller versus the Pack, I'm hardly filled with confidence the Hawks will repeat as champs, any more than other punters may feel. (or this is a red herring)

Also, if the line remains around "even" or 1 either way, no point in having pick winner AND select who will cover the point spread. Kind of redundant. So pick winner may be worth 2 points, but not sure yet.

Could go rogue and make the Pats 3 point favourites, meaning "will Seattle lose by no more than 3 points?"

I'm going to edit the subject line to: Picks to be determined Wednesday or so. Would like to see what the wiseguys in Vegas are thinking; and study some of the prop bets, like totals yards, etc.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2015 14:54]

The U'sual NFL PL -- Super Bowl Finalists... (picks to be determined Weds or so) on 12:17 - Jan 21 with 1583 viewsBarsidepete

Am even more skeptical about the picks to be posted yet for our finalists and 3rd Owl and 3rd Grumpy.

There is that "little" developing story (sarcasm alert) where 11 of 12 footballs that New England used for that 45-7 mauling of the Indianapolis Colts were "under-inflated." (Both teams get 12 to play with (each, 12) ... So the Patriots have been accused of cheating (adding to "Spy Gate" a few years ago, when the Pats had operatives filming practices of other clubs to gain an advantage)... So seems Tom Brady was able to grip the ball better when passing than Andrew Luck -- because you get to use your "own" 12 balls. Pats' footballs were 2 lbs PSI less than Indy, 2 lbs PSI than is the standard of equality... I wonder if what is called "Deflate Gate" also affected pretty boy Brady's performance above, below and beyond the title game v the Colts.. Did he deflate his own balls too?

And by the way, the NFL itself after investigating the Pats' balls has basically confirmed this... constant news references here on ESPN and Fox Sports network.

That will likely cost New England a draft pick or two if not more.

So what's up? Patriots the NFL's version of Scotland's Rangers?

News as it develops.

I'm leaning even more now toward Seattle and its top defense versus the "inflated" egos of New England. Who knows how often this happened this year (2014/15 season).

Personally, will likely predict that the Seahawks' balls will be more effective in Arizona than the northeastern'ers
[Post edited 21 Jan 2015 12:52]

The U'sual NFL PL -- Super Bowl deadline: 23:30 1 Feb on 01:06 - Jan 23 with 1514 viewsBarsidepete

SUPER BOWL picks -- 1 February, Arizona. (first to post tie-break) ... 10 points available, as is one edit.

1) Pick the Winner... SEATTLE SEAHAWKS (holders) v NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS ... (18:30 ET, 23:30 UK kickoff, or likely 5-10 minutes later:p ... ** Sky Sports 1 HD and Sky Sports 3 HD

2) SEATTLE to lose by no more than 3 points OR NEW ENGLAND wins by 4 or more ...
3) who wins the opening coin toss? ... 1 pt...
4) Seattle or New England, who has most total rushing yards?
5) Seattle or New England, Wilson or Brady, who passes for more yards?
6) who gets first interception? (no interception, no points)
7) which team fumbles first? (neither team fumbles, no points)
8) Over Under... More than 48 points or less than 48 total points ... 48 exactly no points for either in the comp.
9) Final Score: Nearest to the outcome against your opponent, not related to even picking the winner correct, when you think about it.

**Thanks for taking part, mates. At least 3 CANNOT be the same. But frankly I'm not sure our finalists will agree much to begin with, like whatever. Just saying,

A MINIMUM OF THREE MUST BE DIFFERENT v your opponent First to Post Tie-Breaker. If you edit -- One edit ok for each) -- But an Edit then means 2nd to post in the tie-breaker.

[Post edited 23 Jan 2015 16:17]

The U'sual NFL SUPERB OWL, SEAHAWKS v NEW ENGLAND PATS..: Deadline: 23:30 1 Feb on 15:13 - Jan 23 with 1449 viewsLeadbelly

1) Pick the Winner... SEATTLE SEAHAWKS (holders) v NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS - Patriots(hopefully)

2) SEATTLE to lose by no more than 3 points OR NEW ENGLAND wins by 4 or more ... Patriots by 4 or more
3) who wins the opening coin toss? ... 1 pt... Seahawks
4) Seattle or New England, who has most total rushing yards? Seahawks
5) Seattle or New England, Wilson or Brady, who passes for more yards? Patriots/Brady
6) who gets first interception? (no interception, no points) New England (Devin McCourty for a bonus point?)
7) which team fumbles first? (neither team fumbles, no points) Patriots
8) Over Under... More than 48 points or less than 48 total points ... 48 exactly no points for either in the comp - Under 48 points
9) Final Score: Nearest to the outcome against your opponent, not related to even picking the winner correct, when you think about it. Patriots 24 Seahawks 20.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

The U'sual NFL SUPERB OWL, SEAHAWKS v NEW ENGLAND PATS..: Deadline: 23:30 1 Feb on 16:28 - Jan 23 with 1435 viewsBarsidepete

The U'sual NFL SUPERB OWL, SEAHAWKS v NEW ENGLAND PATS..: Deadline: 23:30 1 Feb on 15:13 - Jan 23 by Leadbelly

1) Pick the Winner... SEATTLE SEAHAWKS (holders) v NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS - Patriots(hopefully)

2) SEATTLE to lose by no more than 3 points OR NEW ENGLAND wins by 4 or more ... Patriots by 4 or more
3) who wins the opening coin toss? ... 1 pt... Seahawks
4) Seattle or New England, who has most total rushing yards? Seahawks
5) Seattle or New England, Wilson or Brady, who passes for more yards? Patriots/Brady
6) who gets first interception? (no interception, no points) New England (Devin McCourty for a bonus point?)
7) which team fumbles first? (neither team fumbles, no points) Patriots
8) Over Under... More than 48 points or less than 48 total points ... 48 exactly no points for either in the comp - Under 48 points
9) Final Score: Nearest to the outcome against your opponent, not related to even picking the winner correct, when you think about it. Patriots 24 Seahawks 20.

Well done. First to post, Leeds

That also means first to post tie-breaker, including in so-called overall table.

I wonder if Sarboy will be left with a conundrum, protect his spot at 14-4, the overall table, or go for the Big Title, the Superb Owl.

(Superb Owl trophy, a Steiff Owl, that's a plush toy, but excellent, made in Germany most of its history)

3rd Owl gets a smaller owl.
3rd Grumpy gets a smaller owl too.

Onward

The U'sual NFL SUPERB OWL, SEAHAWKS v NEW ENGLAND PATS..: Deadline: 23:30 1 Feb on 19:01 - Jan 23 with 1417 viewsthrillseeker

1) NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
2) NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS.
3) NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
4) NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
5) NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
6) NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
7) SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
8) OVER 48
9) SEAHAWKS 22 PATRIOTS 36

Can you spot my favourite team?
Login to get fewer ads

The U'sual NFL SUPERB OWL, SEAHAWKS v NEW ENGLAND PATS..: Deadline: 23:30 1 Feb on 20:09 - Jan 23 with 1411 viewsgerry_us

1) New England Patriots
2) New England Patriots to win by 4 or more ...
3) Seattle but won't win much else!...
4) New England
5) Brady
6) New England
7) Seattle fumbling soft balls?
8) Under...less than 48 total points ...
9) Final Score: New England Patriots 28 Seattle Seahawks 18

You heard the results here first. Match those Durham!
The U'sual NFL SUPERB OWL, SEAHAWKS v NEW ENGLAND PATS..: Deadline: 23:30 1 Feb on 22:11 - Jan 23 with 1407 viewsSarboy

1) Pick the Winner... NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
2) SEATTLE to lose by no more than 3 points
3) who wins the opening coin toss? ... 1 pt... NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
4) Seattle or New England, who has most total rushing yards? SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
5) Seattle or New England, Wilson or Brady, who passes for more yards? NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
6) who gets first interception? (no interception, no points) SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
7) which team fumbles first? (neither team fumbles, no points) NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
8) Over Under... More than 48 points
9) Final Score: NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 31 - 28 SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

Couldn't decide on any of them so went with the See-Saw method of picking one team and then the other for each question in turn!!!!

Good Luck to MFB_CUFC!

Ne Te Confundant Illegitemi

The U'sual NFL SUPERB OWL, SEAHAWKS v NEW ENGLAND PATS..: Deadline: 23:30 1 Feb on 23:05 - Jan 23 with 1399 viewsBarsidepete

The U'sual NFL SUPERB OWL, SEAHAWKS v NEW ENGLAND PATS..: Deadline: 23:30 1 Feb on 19:01 - Jan 23 by thrillseeker

1) NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
2) NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS.
3) NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
4) NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
5) NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
6) NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
7) SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
8) OVER 48

Not posting yet, Thrillo,, but I feel your pain;)

But likely all Hawks cept for a wild card pick. I need to speak with the coaches and be certain those soft-ballers aren't up to more n they can handle.

The U'sual NFL SUPERB OWL, SEAHAWKS v NEW ENGLAND PATS..: Deadline: 23:30 1 Feb on 15:12 - Jan 27 with 1349 viewsBarsidepete

THE SUPERB OWL Finalists: (first to post tie-breaker for each match-up now posted as 1st of each 4 finals, the PLers who posted first)

**sorted by first to post tie-breaker ...for each comp that's now reflected as the early Owl ... 3 minimum must be different than your opponent, that means you, 2nd to posters.

The Superb Owl Final: (correct v wrong to this point in the playoffs has no bearing in the finals.. that's for informational purposes, the so-called overall table to measure another variable:)

(first poster owns the 1st to post t-break) -- THE OWL -- 1st to post noted as "home team" left :p
SARBOY (14-4) v MFB_CUFC (12-6) *The U'sual NFL PL Champion

GERRY_US (10-8) v DURHAM_EXILE (11-7)

LEADBELLY (11-7) v RSCOSWORTH (11-7) *3rd Owl
THRILLSEEKER (10-8) v BARSIDEPETE (11-7) *3rd Grumpy

edit:
reminder, One edit is allowed for each PLer. But that will mean 2nd to post if you edit 2nd. So tread carefully.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 13:22]

The U'sual NFL SUPERB OWL, SEAHAWKS v NEW ENGLAND PATS..: Deadline: 23:30 1 Feb on 14:33 - Jan 29 with 1271 viewsBarsidepete

Got to wondering, why don't we have a college football PL? The states speak loudly enough when 3 or 4 times more attend college games on Saturday versus the NFL gates on Sunday. Some examples:

Percentage up or down is over the previous season:

Ohio State 106,761 +2%
Texas A&M 104,298 +20%
Michigan 104,113 -7%
LSU 101,460 +12%
Alabama 101,316 Decrease of less than 1%
Tennessee 100,997 +12%
Penn State 99,806 +8%
Texas 93,332 -6%
Georgia 92,746 Increase of less than 1%
Nebraska 91,341 Increase of less than 1%
Auburn 87,451 +3%
Oklahoma 85,343 +1%
Florida 84,692 -2%
South Carolina 82,868 +2%
Florida State 81,805 +10%
Notre Dame 80,795 No change
Clemson 80,414 -1%
Wisconsin 78,362 Increase of less than 1%
USC 75,279 +11%
Michigan State 74,400 +5%
UCLA 72,098 +21%
Iowa 67,200 +2%
Arkansas 65,156 +3%
Washington 64,077 -6%
Missouri 62,464 +6%
Virginia Tech 61,983 -1%
Ole Miss 61,114 Increase of less than 1%
Texas Tech 60,528 +5%
Mississippi State 59,797 +9%
West Virginia 59,161 +4%
Oregon 57,792 Increase of less than 1%
Arizona State 56,505 -9%
N.C. State 55,414 +1%
North Carolina 54,500 +1%
Oklahoma State 54,032 -9%
Iowa State 53,792 -5%
Kentucky 53,083 -13%
Kansas State 52,925 Decrease of less than 1%
Louisville 52,357 -2%
Rutgers 50,058 +1%
Stanford 50,001 -1%
Georgia Tech 49,288 +2%
Arizona 48,067 +1%
Maryland 46,617 +25%

It's the Championship, D1 and D2 that folks actually watch here. Should we maybe consider a college PL this September? I'll make updates and context clear as day. Not a poll. Just wondering.

The U'sual NFL SUPERB OWL, SEAHAWKS v NEW ENGLAND PATS..: Deadline: 23:30 1 Feb on 18:46 - Jan 29 with 1258 viewsdurham_exile

Good luck Gerry

1. Patriots
2. New England wins by 4 or more
3. Patriots
4. Seattle
5. Brady
6. Seattle
7. Seattle
8. Less than 48 points
9. 24-17

Up the U's

Durham_exile

The U'sual NFL SUPERB OWL, SEAHAWKS v NEW ENGLAND PATS..: Deadline: 23:30 1 Feb on 23:57 - Jan 29 with 1251 viewsmfb_cufc

1. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
2. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
3. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
4. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
5. BRADY
6. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
7. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
8. UNDER
9. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 17 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 24

Good luck Sarboy, and may the luckiest one win.

mfb

The U'sual NFL SUPERB OWL, SEAHAWKS v NEW ENGLAND PATS..: Deadline: 23:30 1 Feb on 12:13 - Jan 30 with 1242 viewsSarboy

The U'sual NFL SUPERB OWL, SEAHAWKS v NEW ENGLAND PATS..: Deadline: 23:30 1 Feb on 23:57 - Jan 29 by mfb_cufc

1. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
2. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
3. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
4. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
5. BRADY
6. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
7. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
8. UNDER

"Good luck Sarboy, and may the luckiest one win."

I think it could all come down to the coin toss!!!!

Ne Te Confundant Illegitemi

The U'sual NFL SUPERB OWL, SEAHAWKS v NEW ENGLAND PATS..: Deadline: 23:30 1 Feb on 18:55 - Jan 30 with 1223 viewsBarsidepete

The U'sual NFL SUPERB OWL, SEAHAWKS v NEW ENGLAND PATS..: Deadline: 23:30 1 Feb on 23:57 - Jan 29 by mfb_cufc

1. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
2. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
3. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
4. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
5. BRADY
6. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
7. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
8. UNDER

Sarboy would be the first ever two-time playoff champ,... (one of two past playoff finals already won)

And if memory serves, Mfb, You'd be the first ever Twice playoff champ. One edit ok. I don't keep obsessive stats like Haps, but I do recall another year when Thrillseeker was full on form.

Good luck all
[Post edited 30 Jan 2015 19:01]

The U'sual NFL SUPERB OWL, SEAHAWKS v NEW ENGLAND PATS..: Deadline: 23:30 1 Feb on 23:58 - Jan 30 with 1208 viewsBarsidepete

In case you feel like being sick,.. ticket brokers now have seats at $11,000 each. You can't make crap like this up.

I mean, I remember attending the Raiders v Redskins in 84(?) and the Sharks 100 ticket became a 400 dollar ticket. The main expense was getting a train last minute to Florida

The U'sual NFL SUPERB OWL, SEAHAWKS v NEW ENGLAND PATS..: Deadline: 23:30 1 Feb on 14:37 - Feb 1 with 1168 viewsBarsidepete

1. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
2. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
3. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
4. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
5. BRADY
6. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
7. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
8. UNDER

Luckiest?

These picks are based on real bet-site dosh, all of them, Mfb. There are no easy ones here. Even winning the coin toss, kick to first or receive first, meaning you get the ball first then your opponent will get the ball first, 2nd half. Coin toss is a real bet.

Good luck, all .. Someone here with real money on it may be happier after the game than the sectional winner.

Onward

The U'sual NFL SUPERB OWL, SEAHAWKS v NEW ENGLAND PATS..: Deadline: 23:30 1 Feb on 15:00 - Feb 1 with 1164 viewsBarsidepete

The U'sual NFL SUPERB OWL, SEAHAWKS v NEW ENGLAND PATS..: Deadline: 23:30 1 Feb on 19:01 - Jan 23 by thrillseeker

1) NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
2) NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS.
3) NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
4) NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
5) NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
6) NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
7) SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
8) OVER 48

Mine:

1) Pick the Winner... SEATTLE SEAHAWKS (holders) v NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS -- Seahawks

2) SEATTLE to lose by no more than 3 points OR NEW ENGLAND wins by 4 or more ... Seattle
3) who wins the opening coin toss? ... 1 pt... Seattle
4) Seattle or New England, who has most total rushing yards? -- Seattle
5) Seattle or New England, Wilson or Brady, who passes for more yards? -- Wilson (Sea)
6) who gets first interception? (no interception, no points) -- Seattle
7) which team fumbles first? (neither team fumbles, no points) -- New England
8) Over Under... More than 48 points or less than 48 total points ... 48 exactly no points for either in the comp. --under 48
9) Final Score: Nearest to the outcome against your opponent, not related to even picking the winner correct, when you think about it. Seattle 24 New England 20

The U'sual NFL SUPERB OWL, SEAHAWKS v NEW ENGLAND PATS..: Deadline: 23:30 1 Feb on 20:28 - Feb 1 with 1153 viewsRSCOSWORTH

SUPER BOWL

1) SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
2) SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
3) SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
4) SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
5) NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
6) SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
7) SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
8) UNDER
9) SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 20-17 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

The U'sual NFL SUPERB OWL, SEAHAWKS v NEW ENGLAND PATS..: Deadline: 23:30 1 Feb on 21:35 - Feb 1 with 1146 viewsBarsidepete

The U'sual NFL SUPERB OWL, SEAHAWKS v NEW ENGLAND PATS..: Deadline: 23:30 1 Feb on 20:28 - Feb 1 by RSCOSWORTH

SUPER BOWL

1) SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
2) SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
3) SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
4) SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
5) NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
6) SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
7) SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
8) UNDER
9) SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 20-17 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

Aw nice. Everyone innit to win it. (Dumb prizes like a stieiff owl:D

Can't say this more but thanks again all for being in there all season long. Maybe we'll get another 2-3 for 2015. You mates wanna play, will get us back and running for Sept etc. cheers, really heartened. Thanks blokes.

... Will be here all night for the Super Bowl/Superb Owl starting at 23:30 (18:30 kick off here). Got plenty of snacks here with Martha and friends:p ..

Please, someone admit they have dosh on one or two picks. I have money on the point spread and over under and the most passing and rushing yards. 100 each, I need 3 of 4 to make any money

The U'sual NFL SUPERB OWL, SEAHAWKS v NEW ENGLAND PATS..: Deadline: 23:30 1 Feb on 17:25 - Feb 2 with 1109 viewsBarsidepete

1) Seattle 24 v NEW ENGLAND 28

2) SEATTLE to lose by no more than 3 points OR NEW ENGLAND wins by 4 or more ... Patriots
3) who wins the opening coin toss? ... 1 pt... Seattle
4) Seattle or New England, who has most total rushing yards? NE 21 rushes for 57 yards, Seattle 29 for 162.
5) Seattle or New England, Wilson or Brady, who passes for more yards? .. Tom Brady 37 completions on 50 attempts, 328 yards, 4 touchdowns, 2 interceptions ... Russell Wilson, 12 of 21, 247 yards, 2 TDs and one legendary interception from the 1 yard line
6) who gets first interception? (no interception, no points) ... Seattle
7) which team fumbles first? (neither team fumbles, no points) -- neither team fumbled. No points.
8) Over Under... More than 48 points or less than 48 total points ... 48 exactly no points for either in the comp. -- over 48
9) Final Score: Nearest to the outcome against your opponent.

THE OWL
(first poster owns the 1st to post t-break)
SARBOY v MFB_CUFC 7-6 ... Sarboy the Superb Owl Playoff Champion second time now.

GERRY_US v DURHAM_EXILE 6-6 (first to post tie-breaker) -- Gerry, the Grumpy Cup champ .. what a surprise.

LEADBELLY v RSCOSWORTH *3rd Owl winner, Lead, 7-4
THRILLSEEKER v BARSIDEPETE *3rd Grumpy, Thrillo 5-4

ESPN poll, would Hawks' Marshawn Lynch have scored a TD if given the chance from the 1 yard line Three Times? 93 per cent say yes. Give him the fukin ball.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2015 18:18]

The U'sual NFL SUPERB OWL, SEAHAWKS v NEW ENGLAND PATS..: Deadline: 23:30 1 Feb on 18:45 - Feb 2 with 1089 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Maybe he was only there so he didn't get fined.

The U'sual NFL SUPERB OWL, SEAHAWKS v NEW ENGLAND PATS..: Deadline: 23:30 1 Feb on 19:32 - Feb 2 with 1083 viewsgerry_us

"Gerry, the Grumpy Cup champ .. what a surprise"
...and your point being U.S.A boy?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024