Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The answer to our goal scoring problems is... 12:11 - Jan 19 with 2393 viewsLeadbelly

...Jack Marriott...apparently.

Currently on loan at Woking but likely to join the U's soon. 5' 7" tall and scoring 1 in 4 at Conference level.

Excuse me if I don't get too excited.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

The answer to our goal scoring problems is... on 12:16 - Jan 22 with 395 viewsnoah4x4

Just heard on radio we have signed Chris Porter from Blades.

If we can get him fit, he is a prolific experienced goal scorer (ex Derby etc). But has his many injuries ended the best of his career? Let's hope not and it's an inspired signing.
The answer to our goal scoring problems is... on 12:19 - Jan 22 with 395 viewsnoah4x4

Deleted duplicate post. Didnt notice we had entered a second page.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2015 12:22]
The answer to our goal scoring problems is... on 12:27 - Jan 22 with 393 viewsLeadbelly

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/sheff-utd/breaking-chris-porter-joins-colchester-

A little bigger than what we have!

The answer to our goal scoring problems is... on 12:34 - Jan 22 with 392 viewsLeadbelly

And Halford watching Porter take the penalty!

The answer to our goal scoring problems is... on 15:04 - Jan 22 with 353 viewsdurham_exile

I thought that someone said we had signed a Porter from the Marriott.

No shortage of strikers at the club now, we must wait and see if any can score the goals to secure our league one status.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

The answer to our goal scoring problems is... on 15:09 - Jan 22 with 350 viewspwrightsknees

In view of earlier comments in this thread, is the term "shortage" of strikers appropriate? Sorry everyone!
The answer to our goal scoring problems is... on 16:07 - Jan 22 with 344 viewsnoah4x4

Porter is over six foot and is an aerial threat.
That must assist where we have any 'shortage'.
Offers more tactical variety.
The answer to our goal scoring problems is... on 17:22 - Jan 23 with 297 viewsLeadbelly

Back to Jack Marriott...I've just had a long chat with an acquaintance who attends Woking games regularly and whose sons are both season ticket holders. None of the three are upset about his departure, described him as stocky and a bit slow as well as only scoring goals late in games when Woking 2 goals down.

We shall see for ourselves soon enough

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024