Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wind of change . 19:11 - Jan 23 with 600 viewsbwildered

Seems that last weeks defeat has bought a wind of change throughout the squad . The only part of the squad unscathed looks like the midfield although Eastmond's time looks numbered along with defenders Gordon and Closhessy.
Perhaps a change to 4-4-2 might result in new signing Porter leading the line with Healey and Marriott in competition for the other place and Briggs taking the left back position and Wynter reverting to right back .
Still not to late, but points over performance now becomes the premium .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Wind of change . on 21:28 - Jan 23 with 577 viewsBFG

Been a few years since we signed the 3 loanee game changers, Jabo, Watt & Eastmond. None have fulfilled their potential as yet imho.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2015 21:28]
Wind of change . on 22:18 - Jan 23 with 560 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Not sure why Briggs should walk straight into the team and I'm pretty sure Wynter isn't a right back. I think Wynter will be moved into the centre if Gorkss goes.

For me Ibehre was great for Col U, always gave 100% and is one of the main reasons we're still in this division. Watt and Eastmond, on the whole, have been disappointing since their loan spells. When we signed them permanently I thought that not only would they be brillant for Col U but that we'd end up selling them to a Championship side, now it looks more like they'll both play bit parts for the team, Watt more than Eastmond, before being released. Shame as I think they're both talented players.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Wind of change . on 19:53 - Jan 24 with 514 viewsPaddyA140

Surprised that neither Wynter nor Healey made the squad today. And where's Kpekawa? Briggs did Ok but looks no better or worse than Ben Gordon, who only got 10 minutes. And how does Lapslie walk into the side ahead of Eastmond (is he injured)? That said, I thought Lapslie had a good game. Porter looks like someone who can hold the ball up but he got little service.Szmodics was tireless but contributions were limited.

Whatever, I guess something clicked 'cos we won 2-0 against a decent enough Orient but whilst it wasn't pretty it was a massive 3 points.

up the U's!
Wind of change . on 20:08 - Jan 24 with 505 viewsmfb_cufc

Wind of change . on 19:53 - Jan 24 by PaddyA140

Surprised that neither Wynter nor Healey made the squad today. And where's Kpekawa? Briggs did Ok but looks no better or worse than Ben Gordon, who only got 10 minutes. And how does Lapslie walk into the side ahead of Eastmond (is he injured)? That said, I thought Lapslie had a good game. Porter looks like someone who can hold the ball up but he got little service.Szmodics was tireless but contributions were limited.

Whatever, I guess something clicked 'cos we won 2-0 against a decent enough Orient but whilst it wasn't pretty it was a massive 3 points.

up the U's!

Wynter and Healy were both supposedly ill. Kpekawa has gone back to QPR. Not needed now we have got Briggs. Eastmond is up for transfer, either loan or permanent. With his contract up at the end of the season, he is another one who we have probably seen the last of.

mfb

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024