Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jamie in , Josh out . 17:37 - Jan 28 with 331 viewsbwildered

U's sign loanee Jamie Harney from West Ham on a permanant deal, while Josh Thompson signs for Tranmere Rovers . Presume this is a like for like move, firstly wonder why Harney has been overtaken by others since his original deal was signed, so must be room for improvement required.
Secondly Thompson was never convicing in the first team, even before injury, so perhaps a move was better for all concerned in his future career.

With all the in's and out's this season, will not be surprised if it became a subject on Mastermind later.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Jamie in , Josh out . on 12:45 - Jan 29 with 280 viewsburnsieespana

Getting rid of JT is good business as Dunne should never have offered him a contract. Never impressed me but good luck to the lad and hopefully Tranmere will be a good place for him.
JH is I assume one for the future and suppose he basically replaces Roast,
My thoughts are over the coming years we will see a lot of youngsters from Prem Clubs coming in to try and rebuild a future in the game but if they don't quickly impress us they will be "let go" with the aim for us to build a strong club.
Bit like Roses sweets, some you like but others you don't and leave in the tin for somebody else!
Thank goodness we don't all like the same and see the same thing in footballers!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024