Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there anyone still standing saying HAPPY will bottle it ?? 19:39 - Jan 31 with 768 viewsmrhappy

shhhhhhhhhhh........

Its awfully quiet in here....................sevebalo, anyone....mmm

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

Is there anyone still standing saying HAPPY will bottle it ?? on 19:43 - Jan 31 with 763 viewsRSCOSWORTH

I still think you're going to bottle it. Neither you or Derby will win anything this season.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Is there anyone still standing saying HAPPY will bottle it ?? on 19:46 - Jan 31 with 761 viewsmrhappy

Is there anyone still standing saying HAPPY will bottle it ?? on 19:43 - Jan 31 by RSCOSWORTH

I still think you're going to bottle it. Neither you or Derby will win anything this season.

no disrespect but the word BITTER keeps coming to mind..just my thoughts.

and I think you have found a REAL prediction league much harder than you first imagined.

Good luck in search of the play offs
[Post edited 31 Jan 2015 21:46]

Is there anyone still standing saying HAPPY will bottle it ?? on 23:27 - Jan 31 with 721 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Is there anyone still standing saying HAPPY will bottle it ?? on 19:46 - Jan 31 by mrhappy

no disrespect but the word BITTER keeps coming to mind..just my thoughts.

and I think you have found a REAL prediction league much harder than you first imagined.

Good luck in search of the play offs
[Post edited 31 Jan 2015 21:46]

Not bitter sir and you keep forgetting that this is my second season in your self titled prediction league, I entered last year after being invited to by Barside. Also I'm top of the prediction league that really matters on this site, the Col U one, a league I've won previously.

Is there anyone still standing saying HAPPY will bottle it ?? on 23:35 - Jan 31 with 718 viewsmrhappy

Nah
That's kids stuff
My son even won that
BrightSpurs - by a huge margin as well.
And he was only 10
Like I say
Kids stuff.
Let's be sensible now.
Like comparing the Crown Jewels to marbles.
Ps: I honestly thought this was your maiden
Attempt here...not much of an initial impression sadly.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2015 23:53]

Is there anyone still standing saying HAPPY will bottle it ?? on 00:09 - Feb 1 with 704 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Your kid obviously knows his stuff and he's got a bit more class than his dad. If you think your prediction league is comparable to the Crown Jewels then I think you've probably lost your marbles, maybe you put them with your bottle. I'm not surprised that you didn't realise it was my second season, you don't strike me as someone who's particularly interested in the details.

Is there anyone still standing saying HAPPY will bottle it ?? on 00:27 - Feb 1 with 703 viewsmrhappy

Fair enough buddy.

Is there anyone still standing saying HAPPY will bottle it ?? on 12:27 - Feb 1 with 673 viewsBarsidepete

Is there anyone still standing saying HAPPY will bottle it ?? on 00:09 - Feb 1 by RSCOSWORTH

Your kid obviously knows his stuff and he's got a bit more class than his dad. If you think your prediction league is comparable to the Crown Jewels then I think you've probably lost your marbles, maybe you put them with your bottle. I'm not surprised that you didn't realise it was my second season, you don't strike me as someone who's particularly interested in the details.

I wouldn't pay Haps a lot of mind. He's mainly shocked to be playing so well, and you got more points than he did this weekend.

RSCO, not sure what's wrong with the fact you've fought hard to be solidly in a playoff spot (7 clear of Tropical, and 11 point cushion against Blue in position 6).

Jimmy, lay off and look up the word humility, a man of God as you say. Win the darn thing and snuggle with the accolades.

You look well on your way, and as I'll say without reservations, 'bout time

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Is there anyone still standing saying HAPPY will bottle it ?? on 16:08 - Feb 1 with 657 viewsmrhappy

Is there anyone still standing saying HAPPY will bottle it ?? on 12:27 - Feb 1 by Barsidepete

I wouldn't pay Haps a lot of mind. He's mainly shocked to be playing so well, and you got more points than he did this weekend.

RSCO, not sure what's wrong with the fact you've fought hard to be solidly in a playoff spot (7 clear of Tropical, and 11 point cushion against Blue in position 6).

Jimmy, lay off and look up the word humility, a man of God as you say. Win the darn thing and snuggle with the accolades.

You look well on your way, and as I'll say without reservations, 'bout time

Lol
I'm just playing mate
Enjoying the banter.

Login to get fewer ads

Is there anyone still standing saying HAPPY will bottle it ?? on 17:49 - Feb 1 with 652 viewsmfb_cufc

Mrhappy in May, after he has blown it again.

mfb

Is there anyone still standing saying HAPPY will bottle it ?? on 19:24 - Feb 1 with 644 viewsnoah4x4

Noah's not given up yet.... just need some 3 pointers.

But I fancy mfb_cufc to take the title.
Is there anyone still standing saying HAPPY will bottle it ?? on 22:38 - Feb 1 with 624 viewsmrhappy

To be fair all it takes is a running of

And someone could come out the pack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024