Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Exiles (Swindon) match off. 16:47 - Mar 19 with 466 viewsgerry_us

Hope nobody has air tickets arranged? Barside?

I have to cancel my planned trip and hotel booking.

When I saw it was off because of international call-ups I spent many minutes trying to understand who of our team it was, then I saw Swindon have four unavailable.
Exiles (Swindon) match off. on 17:05 - Mar 19 with 458 viewsBarsidepete

Mate, remember? I got a first class tick to end up in Grimsby. Can't now, flyover. things got complicated. See you soon, though> Autumn, Oct or Nov.Probably v Shrimpered's or summat.

And Wales is frankly, beautiful. But their level of football. Ouch. May go see Swans as a neutral.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2015 17:13]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Exiles (Swindon) match off. on 17:33 - Mar 19 with 441 viewsdurham_exile

The rearrangement now means we finish with three games in the last week of the season - Fleetwood Away but two homes v Swindon and PNE.

Let's hope that we finish the season strongly.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Exiles (Swindon) match off. on 19:52 - Mar 19 with 413 viewswessex_exile

Crap for those like you Gerry who have already booked stuff, quite relieved myself, as it's been a difficult month and I wasn't sure I was actually going to be able to afford it. Has the club said whether a new Exiles Day will be nominated, will they stick with this one as a midweek fixture, or just try again next season?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Exiles (Swindon) match off. on 20:20 - Mar 19 with 408 viewsBarsidepete

Exiles (Swindon) match off. on 19:52 - Mar 19 by wessex_exile

Crap for those like you Gerry who have already booked stuff, quite relieved myself, as it's been a difficult month and I wasn't sure I was actually going to be able to afford it. Has the club said whether a new Exiles Day will be nominated, will they stick with this one as a midweek fixture, or just try again next season?

I can get us press credetals. But then we must sit left, and get free food upstairs fast. The other journos gobble it fast if you don't

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024