Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Prem 15:14 - Mar 21 with 793 viewsBarsidepete

I guess we're back to the old guard.

Chelsea
MCiteh
Gooners
R*dDev*ls
Pool

This has a familiar feel. Gutted about Spurs who are strugglers. That's me and Daniel's club. And Happy -- who doesn't talk much about his playing days, but the stories are amazing, he tells.

Wait, Kane on target! .. joke but, one pundit said the other day, Kane was playing as if he was in an England shirt. That made me laugh.

Just wait till Kane is booed off the pitch by Real Madrid fans. My goodness. But seriously. Some players, can we just create an all-England squad? Somewhere?

edit: Kane on two. What he touches is gold! Hope someone pays him to stay! Please!

edit 2: some of you, admit you "follow" a prem club. Like ethicsgirl, who who grew up as a Hammer. Let her dispute that

edit 3: Kane the Hat. Wow. This young'un is special.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2015 16:29]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

The Prem on 14:59 - Mar 22 with 758 viewsBarsidepete

Liverpool 1 ManU 2 now.

This game is over the top, and a complete neutral.

Mata's goal possibly the goal of the year.

The Prem on 20:13 - Mar 23 with 719 viewsBarsidepete

I don't want to start another thread so here goes.

Any opinion about the fact the FA has drawn up a plan to limit non-EU players?

Wouldn't that affect someone like Timmy Howard, the US Nat and star keeper at the Toffees?

Or our new potential long-term South African defender, acquisition, Bongani Sandile Khumalo right here at ColU?

I can understand the point. But not sure this helps England football. Meaning the quality and otherwise.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2015 20:16]

The Prem on 02:53 - Apr 5 with 687 viewsBarsidepete

That Charlie Adam's goal, wow!

And the Gooners win v Liverpool. This was kind of entertaining today

The Prem on 12:57 - Apr 6 with 657 viewsbwildered

Must have been the best weekend ever regards wonderful goals , with Sanchez , Zamora , Defoe , Rooney and Adams hitting the onion bag with spectacular results .
Harry Kane where were you ?

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

The Prem on 16:15 - Apr 11 with 627 viewsBarsidepete

The Prem on 12:57 - Apr 6 by bwildered

Must have been the best weekend ever regards wonderful goals , with Sanchez , Zamora , Defoe , Rooney and Adams hitting the onion bag with spectacular results .
Harry Kane where were you ?

Kane nowhere to be seen today either. Took a 40 yard punt. No other Spurs player seems to know how to make it a cohesive unit. They really don't have enough to help Kane. I see Kane moving on. Sad, but probably true.

The Prem on 21:39 - May 11 with 560 viewsBarsidepete

Why is the Prem so structured where we have to watch or not watch this dreck today, Arsenal v Swansea, and nothing in the final two weeks matter for any of the top 4?

And the other drama is, as Burnley and QPR are relegated, the fact that Hull may or not stay down in the bottom three??

Or Villa, Leicester, Sunderland and Newcastle are relegated. Oh right, that Sky TV contract.

At least our sports, while they don't have a relegation aspect, we have PLAYOFFS, so even the final week matters. To determine a champion.

In the states, Chelsea with most points would mean, well done. They would be playing Swans in the quarters, Man City v Saints
Arsenal v Spurs
ManU v Liverpool

edit: no wait, Gooner 0-1 Swans ... The Euro Cup, where Spurs are bottling it, not wanting to participate. So perhaps Swans can yet move into that precious No.6

just venting.
[Post edited 11 May 2015 22:04]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024