Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And this why you can never rely on ITFC 19:29 - Mar 25 with 1135 viewsdurham_exile

Elliott Hewitt recalled by Piswich.

Rhys Healey was a blow but not insurmountable Hewitt is a genuine loss. He offered flexibility at Right back or Right midfield and will be sadly missed.

Let us see how many games they give him between now and May.

Very disappointed and shows one of the major disadvantages of loan players.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

And this why you can never rely on ITFC on 20:11 - Mar 25 with 1128 viewsnoah4x4

It's unfortunate, but he has been recalled as injury cover; just as he previously was (but returned) and he merely sat on the bench (versus Wolves) for a single game. We would do exactly the same, and I think he will probably be back (unlike Healey) because Hewitt was being kept first XI match sharp by the U's to mutual benefit.
And this why you can never rely on ITFC on 20:22 - Mar 25 with 1119 viewsRSCOSWORTH

We should beg Everton to let us have Garbutt again. I'd be confident of survival with him in the side.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

And this why you can never rely on ITFC on 20:36 - Mar 25 with 1115 viewsBarsidepete

And this why you can never rely on ITFC on 20:11 - Mar 25 by noah4x4

It's unfortunate, but he has been recalled as injury cover; just as he previously was (but returned) and he merely sat on the bench (versus Wolves) for a single game. We would do exactly the same, and I think he will probably be back (unlike Healey) because Hewitt was being kept first XI match sharp by the U's to mutual benefit.

Can someone seriously explain the hate for Ippy? I mean seriously, they get ripped, but I enjoy a day out in Ippy and have even stayed sometimes in Ippo. Mannings, the pub in the square, is great. With Ethics at Museum Street Cafe, and the Museum up the road. Plus Christchurch Mansion. Lovely pedestrian walk round there. Nice waterfront where I once stayed. Why so much hate for Tractors. They have enough issues being the named the tractors. Wouldn't that be fun to see them in the Prem getting their nuts kicked?

Saw Nodge do that to em at Poorman with Happy. Please, someone, explain. Thank you.

edit, I flew right out over the pond after that fantastic 1-0 at Layer Fortress that was on the teley here. I need context.

And yar, admit, got Connor Wickham's real true shirt, but that is another story on another thread.

The food trucks are excellent there. And Haps can confirm. Excellent burgers:)

At that place at River Orwell, basically the only spot you can get nosh as an 'outsider,' case some don't understand arriving in Ippo as an outsider fan. Was fun though. Packed house and Haps and I had fun.

And ya, Wicks gave me his shirt. That's the benefits of being a journo. Anyway. Will shut up now, great ride :D
[Post edited 25 Mar 2015 21:20]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

And this why you can never rely on ITFC on 22:05 - Mar 25 with 1088 viewswessex_exile

And this why you can never rely on ITFC on 20:36 - Mar 25 by Barsidepete

Can someone seriously explain the hate for Ippy? I mean seriously, they get ripped, but I enjoy a day out in Ippy and have even stayed sometimes in Ippo. Mannings, the pub in the square, is great. With Ethics at Museum Street Cafe, and the Museum up the road. Plus Christchurch Mansion. Lovely pedestrian walk round there. Nice waterfront where I once stayed. Why so much hate for Tractors. They have enough issues being the named the tractors. Wouldn't that be fun to see them in the Prem getting their nuts kicked?

Saw Nodge do that to em at Poorman with Happy. Please, someone, explain. Thank you.

edit, I flew right out over the pond after that fantastic 1-0 at Layer Fortress that was on the teley here. I need context.

And yar, admit, got Connor Wickham's real true shirt, but that is another story on another thread.

The food trucks are excellent there. And Haps can confirm. Excellent burgers:)

At that place at River Orwell, basically the only spot you can get nosh as an 'outsider,' case some don't understand arriving in Ippo as an outsider fan. Was fun though. Packed house and Haps and I had fun.

And ya, Wicks gave me his shirt. That's the benefits of being a journo. Anyway. Will shut up now, great ride :D
[Post edited 25 Mar 2015 21:20]

Hate for Ipswich - how long have you got? Nearest neighbour rivalry ought to be enough, but living under their patronising shadow for the best part of (worst part of) 50 years, running battles down Layer Rd for pre-season friendlies back in the 70s, George Burley, stealing our support on a weekly basis - it's football, it's tribal, surely you get that?

Doogie's winner unleashed so many decades of hurt, that was sooo sooo special to everyone there, everyone watching on the TV, everyone listening on the radio, everyone in far flung corners of the world reading about it the next day - go back, watch the clips on youtube, watch Koopa's Stand Up for Col Uand witness the euphoria at Layer Rd that night.

That's why "Ippy" can go f'ck themselves.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

And this why you can never rely on ITFC on 22:28 - Mar 25 with 1078 viewsdurham_exile

And this why you can never rely on ITFC on 20:11 - Mar 25 by noah4x4

Further to my earlier post,
From their "official site

"Loan cut short as Town look to defensive options for visit of Championship leaders
Elliott Hewitt has been recalled from his loan at Colchester.
The Wales U21 international has spent much of this season with the League One club and has clocked up 24 appearances for the U’s, scoring one goal.

Town will be missing Tyrone Mings for the visit of Bournemouth next week through suspension and Jonny Parr was sidelined for the win at Watford with injury, leaving Mick McCarthy light on options at the back for the visit of the Championship leaders.

Elliott will now spend the rest of the campaign with Blues, with the loan window closing tomorrow."
Read more at http://www.itfc.co.uk/news/article/elliott-hewitt-2358600.aspx#1pUxlDWqufqggWp7.

The point is our need is greater than theirs.

And my view of McCarthy is taken from the pages of Roy Keane's autobiography in particular this gem from page 267 - talking about the World Cup in 2002.

"You're a fu**ing wa**ker. I didn't rate you as a player , I don't rate you as a manager, and I don't rate you as a person. You can stick your World Cup up your a**e , I've got no respect for you."

Up the U's

Durham_exile

And this why you can never rely on ITFC on 22:40 - Mar 25 with 1075 viewsBarsidepete

Well thank you Pete and Wes.

That's what I asked for.

Nuttin bout the Town. And loved watching their arse kicked by Nodge. But then there is another can of worms. Nodge v Ippy, who do you want to win?

Like Nodge too as a place for a day out. But there goes another thread

Thanks for adding on mates:)

And this why you can never rely on ITFC on 12:48 - Mar 26 with 1022 viewsLeadbelly

And this why you can never rely on ITFC on 20:22 - Mar 25 by RSCOSWORTH

We should beg Everton to let us have Garbutt again. I'd be confident of survival with him in the side.

We could beg all we liked but as he's playing in the Prem I doubt he would want to come back even if Everton were up for it.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

And this why you can never rely on ITFC on 13:36 - Mar 26 with 1015 viewsBarsidepete

And this why you can never rely on ITFC on 12:48 - Mar 26 by Leadbelly

We could beg all we liked but as he's playing in the Prem I doubt he would want to come back even if Everton were up for it.

Sears, he won't be back either. Although, Curo and his ambitions, how'd that work out for him?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024