Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it fair to say the Never relegated Barsidepete is going down? Odds? 20:48 - Apr 6 with 536 viewsmrhappy

Is it fair to say the Never relegated Barsidepete is going down? Odds?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

Is it fair to say the Never relegated Barsidepete is going down? Odds? on 20:49 - Apr 6 with 535 viewsmrhappy

Odds on going down

1/3

Odds on staying up

4/1

Is it fair to say the Never relegated Barsidepete is going down? Odds? on 22:28 - Apr 6 with 518 viewsBarsidepete

I'm trying my best, JR. Results simply not falling my way. But plenty of points still on the kebob.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Is it fair to say the Never relegated Barsidepete is going down? Odds? on 22:29 - Apr 6 with 515 viewsmrhappy

I voted your get out of it.

Those 2 ten game weeks will be special.

Is it fair to say the Never relegated Barsidepete is going down? Odds? on 23:39 - Apr 6 with 501 viewsMadeira163

To be fair Mr H there is more important things to be concerned about like the amazing turn around of the the amazing upwardly mobile (not Derby) mighty Colchester !!!!
Is it fair to say the Never relegated Barsidepete is going down? Odds? on 23:48 - Apr 6 with 498 viewsmrhappy

Lol

Barsidepete would beg to differ.

Is it fair to say the Never relegated Barsidepete is going down? Odds? on 02:19 - Apr 7 with 491 viewsBarsidepete

Is it fair to say the Never relegated Barsidepete is going down? Odds? on 23:48 - Apr 6 by mrhappy

Lol

Barsidepete would beg to differ.

There really is no answer to this. Am I part of a roast?

Is it fair to say the Never relegated Barsidepete is going down? Odds? on 15:26 - Apr 7 with 461 viewsgerry_us

Is it fair to say the Never relegated Barsidepete is going down? Odds? on 02:19 - Apr 7 by Barsidepete

There really is no answer to this. Am I part of a roast?

No, you just keep replying to the thread which just perpetuates the whole sorry story.
Is it fair to say the Never relegated Barsidepete is going down? Odds? on 15:42 - Apr 7 with 456 viewsBarsidepete

Is it fair to say the Never relegated Barsidepete is going down? Odds? on 15:26 - Apr 7 by gerry_us

No, you just keep replying to the thread which just perpetuates the whole sorry story.

Oh excuse me for my 2 more points than you, Gerry, and Haps creating a poll. I really shouldn't reply Mr Grimsby, the east side version of Manchester, but without an actual footy club.

Login to get fewer ads

Is it fair to say the Never relegated Barsidepete is going down? Odds? on 16:00 - May 3 with 371 viewsmrhappy

Sorry to see you go.

Your be back.

Is it fair to say the Never relegated Barsidepete is going down? Odds? on 16:20 - May 3 with 369 viewsBarsidepete

Is it fair to say the Never relegated Barsidepete is going down? Odds? on 16:00 - May 3 by mrhappy

Sorry to see you go.

Your be back.

It's all good. You know exactly how Happy I am today. Chuffed to bits I was wrong with my stupid 1-2 prediction. I felt that would be good karma.

But it wasn't really stupid. I had a feeling that if I predicted a defeat, then the U's would win.

Jimmy, I am sooooo delighted today, mate.

You have no idea. But, yes, you do

We have so many legends in D1, I am so ok with competing with em 15/16. Absolutely fine. We at least have a thrilling playoffs. And then, there is always Wessex Champions League, ... and The Happy Cup. Not bovvered.

How could I be? The U's stay up. This is one of my happiest days ever as a Colchester supporter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024