Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
new Colchester webpage 13:19 - Apr 16 with 825 viewsChris_77

Hi, I'll only post this link once but if anyone is interested here is a Colchester page I've just built for a football website:

http://footballclubforums.com/leagueone/colchester/
new Colchester webpage on 14:58 - Apr 16 with 795 viewsBarsidepete

You do understand that colchesterunited.com is the original, right? Meaning this one.

How about you contribute here and we'll see if we want to contribute there.

Cheers. Pete

*edit, wait. Is this a consolidation site? no opinions, merely links to The U's? and the other board and Facebook?

I don't understand the point. We have google to find the main boards. And frankly, we know where we are. And where to go to post opinions. Are you adding us to a search engine?

Neat site, however. Well done.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2015 15:52]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

new Colchester webpage on 17:01 - Apr 17 with 733 viewsBarsidepete

Looks like all your links are for "the official message board" although well done to have The U'sual noted first.

I don't understand why we should be interested. Seems like trolling for attention.

Thank you. Pete.

*we have some of the best writers and reports and pre-game insight this side of the best papers. Feel free to link in our posts. Here is where we write, in the FORUM. Unless you don't read The U'sual.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2015 17:05]

new Colchester webpage on 20:06 - Apr 17 with 703 viewswessex_exile

new Colchester webpage on 17:01 - Apr 17 by Barsidepete

Looks like all your links are for "the official message board" although well done to have The U'sual noted first.

I don't understand why we should be interested. Seems like trolling for attention.

Thank you. Pete.

*we have some of the best writers and reports and pre-game insight this side of the best papers. Feel free to link in our posts. Here is where we write, in the FORUM. Unless you don't read The U'sual.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2015 17:05]

I wouldn't say he's trolling at all Pete, just trying to drum up some interest in his new website.

Chris - I usually google the day before our next match for other club's (unofficial) forum, so I'll bookmark your site and give it a go. Good luck with the venture.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

new Colchester webpage on 20:46 - Apr 17 with 697 viewsBarsidepete

new Colchester webpage on 20:06 - Apr 17 by wessex_exile

I wouldn't say he's trolling at all Pete, just trying to drum up some interest in his new website.

Chris - I usually google the day before our next match for other club's (unofficial) forum, so I'll bookmark your site and give it a go. Good luck with the venture.

But what is there about his site, Wes, besides primary being a story-link to that site?

I would be happier if he understood that we do our writing on the forum.

But in fairness, he did a good site.

Nice site he has, but then link The U'sual in properly. Feel like he's someone who doesn't read this site. I'm not hating on this but it would send a better message to us if he understood we write here and perchance have a direct continual link to our message board where we write and opinion.

But pardon my point. I'm not lured. And I suspect most here won't be as is. End of.

new Colchester webpage on 21:04 - Apr 17 with 686 viewswessex_exile

new Colchester webpage on 20:46 - Apr 17 by Barsidepete

But what is there about his site, Wes, besides primary being a story-link to that site?

I would be happier if he understood that we do our writing on the forum.

But in fairness, he did a good site.

Nice site he has, but then link The U'sual in properly. Feel like he's someone who doesn't read this site. I'm not hating on this but it would send a better message to us if he understood we write here and perchance have a direct continual link to our message board where we write and opinion.

But pardon my point. I'm not lured. And I suspect most here won't be as is. End of.

Does there have to be anything more Pete? As you say, he's produced a good site, it collates useful links that I usually look for myself, so I'm happy to give it a try. Just have btw, and watched a very good montage of images to Waterboys "Strange Boat" - really quite good actually, and I thought captures what it is to support a lower league side very well indeed. No need to feel threatened by that sort of stuff, it's just the interweb, but if you don't want to visit it, don't - there's no problem there.

Up the U's

new Colchester webpage on 21:22 - Apr 17 with 682 viewsBarsidepete

new Colchester webpage on 21:04 - Apr 17 by wessex_exile

Does there have to be anything more Pete? As you say, he's produced a good site, it collates useful links that I usually look for myself, so I'm happy to give it a try. Just have btw, and watched a very good montage of images to Waterboys "Strange Boat" - really quite good actually, and I thought captures what it is to support a lower league side very well indeed. No need to feel threatened by that sort of stuff, it's just the interweb, but if you don't want to visit it, don't - there's no problem there.

Yes, but it is merely a link to the other site. Nothing about us. We know where to go and he's sending all potential readers over There not here.

I'm exhausted. Daniel or I should work to delete it. (the post, I mean)

Thank you. P.

new Colchester webpage on 21:48 - Apr 17 with 676 viewswessex_exile

new Colchester webpage on 21:22 - Apr 17 by Barsidepete

Yes, but it is merely a link to the other site. Nothing about us. We know where to go and he's sending all potential readers over There not here.

I'm exhausted. Daniel or I should work to delete it. (the post, I mean)

Thank you. P.

Well, it's Daniel's site, if he wanted to delete it, he could have done, or indeed still can. You help Daniel with admin, so if you want to delete on Daniel's behalf, you can too.

Up the U's

new Colchester webpage on 23:02 - Apr 17 with 658 viewsBarsidepete

Aw c'mon mate. Cut me some slack, please. I've communicated with Dan about this.

Let's drop the subject. More important issues to deal with, frankly.

Login to get fewer ads

new Colchester webpage on 06:39 - Apr 18 with 622 viewsBarsidepete

new Colchester webpage on 21:04 - Apr 17 by wessex_exile

Re-read your post, Andy. Well said. Apologies. You're absolutely spot on. His intentions are good.

Sorry mate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024