Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Noah's Report .....12th May UPDATE - NEW 7.4 Quake hits Nepal. 18:55 - Apr 30 with 5360 viewsnoah4x4

EDITED HEADLINE - AS ANOTHER SEVERE EARTHQUAKE HAS HIT NEPAL - SEE END OF THREAD.

Thanks to all for the many kind words said in the forums.

Before I give a first-hand report of my experiences in Nepal; please note;

- 5,500 people have already died.
- This figure will probably swell to 15,000 with disease etc.
- 8,000,000 people are affected; and hundreds of thousands are homeless.
- Nepal’s economy and infrastructure is wrecked.
- It will take AT LEAST ten years for the World’s newest republic to rebuild/recover.
- At least £270M is required simply to fund the immediate essential relief operation.

Please donate generously at http://www.dec.org.uk/?gclid=CJffusCCnsUCFQzHtAodpWwA4w

My story tells why I feel so compelled to donate and also urge others to do likewise……..

After Chesterfield had trashed the U’s 6 — 0, I twirled every prayer wheel in Lhasa’s Potala Palace in the hope of better fortune against Scunthorpe and Fleetwood. My head then suspected that there was more chance of the Dali Llama returning to Tibet than the U’s taking four or more points. I knew that I had a huge mountain ahead of me, but after the debacle at the Proact Stadium it looked far smaller than that facing the U’s. I now thank whatever powers were at force that I was wrong and also for the protection I was subsequently granted when football became secondary in life’s importance.

As I crossed the Tibetan plateau towards my objective, my principle thoughts remained would we still be in the ‘battle for survival’ by the time that I arrived home for the Swindon fixture? I didn’t suspect that the answer would be yes, except that it would be my own survival that had become the priority.

On 16th April, I stood on the Rongbuk Glacier at 17,060 feet at North Base Camp Everest (e.g. that on the Tibetan side and not at South Camp where the fatal avalanche occurred). I was wearing my U’s shirt and U’s beanie (plus a tonne of warmer apparel); whilst looking down on 7.4 billion people and looking up at less than 200. Perversely, I wanted to pee on all those that had done me wrong in the last 60 years, but declined as my aim wasn't good at this distance (and it was far too cold). It was a humbling moment, but given that I had made it to an altitude where lungs feel like bursting with the minimum of exertion; I screamed; “yes you can too - Tony Humes”; whilst thanking the Lord that I had given up the fags two years ago after the Bury game which determined our team’s survival that season. Then, I had pneumonia. It does seem that rarely does any April pass without some crisis in both my life and my favoured footy team. 2015 was no exception.

Nothing will surpass the sense of achievement of looking close up at the unobscured peak of Mt. Everest. Frankly, I wanted to go higher, but I sensibly realised that with the limited resources I had that was no more realistic than the U’s having aspirations of the Premier League. Altitude does strange things to one’s mind and I mused that flirting with the Championship had evidently resulted in delusions in some parts of the West Stand. I always did say that the Olympic Mountain Biking should never have been held in Essex.

A joyous week of restful vacation in beautiful central Nepal followed taking a point a Scunny with other results going in our favour. Little did I know I was then sat directly at the future epicentre of a natural phenomenon that would soon release 4.466836e+16 joules of energy with the equivalent explosive force of 1.067599e+7 tonnes of TNT.

For those less scientifically minded, that is a magnitude of 7.9 on the Richter Scale; a notch below ‘Great’ and at the upper end of ‘Major’. A huge big bang. The shock was felt as far away as Dhaka (419 miles) and New Delhi (500 miles). The journey to either of these neighbour capital cities takes over 18 hours by road; such is the poor quality of the Nepalese highways; and that lack of quality infrastructure is hampering the relief efforts.

Saturday 25th April started like most others. In the wonderful ‘Kathmandu Radisson’ hotel, I pulled on my U’s shirt for luck and mounted a ‘bus; albeit not destined for Fleetwood. At 11.56 a.m. on home saturdays I might normally be waiting for the Victoria Inn to open. Instead (notwithstanding time zone differences), my wife and I were peacefully stood on a small hill overlooking the Pashupati Temple watching a Hindu cremation; where (n.b. please forgive me if this isn’t 100% correct, sorry, I wasn’t paying too much attention to our tour guide!), those of the Hindu faith believe that the god of their gods, Lord Shiva, created the earth and sky; whilst Buddhists revere him too but in the guise of the Lord Buddha. It’s probably the most sacred place on the planet where these two major religions converge. Maybe that was fortuitous given later events, and my thoughts remained with Col Utd.

BANG; then a momentary silence; before tens of thousands of birds soared in panic; then the temple’s upper pagoda swayed. It couldn’t have been more than two seconds, but suffice for a myriad of happenings. First people were running in all directions from the building; then a yard wide left swing of the soil below our feet knocked us down before another swing to the right turned us upon our backs. The ground then shook violently for what seemed to be an eternity as we scrambled higher. Even at this stage we hadn’t a clue what had hit us. Please tell Universal Studios that their ‘Earthquake’ theme park ride isn’t remotely authentic.

Sat on my rear as the stillness returned, I jested and enquired “had the earth moved for Mrs Noah”? Strangely it was a smile of relief and humour that was the first emotion to emerge post the trauma. Then we started to see puffs of smoke appearing all over the city after which the true horror dawned upon us. Each mushroom of dust was a fallen building; and by now they could be counted in their hundreds. Even so, one could still not fully comprehend the enormity of the situation from our open vantage point.

Self-preservation determined that we huddled together away from anything taller than a discarded coke can until the eerie silence stabilised punctuated only by the occasional noise of distant ambulances and police horns. We were some five miles from the centre of the City and the local damage to the temple appeared minor. Pasupati was the only ancient UNESCO heritage site to survive. All others have been utterly destroyed along with Nepal’s tourist dependent economy. How fortunate that our schedule had placed us there, and upon a hill at its highest point. Any change of schedule might have seen us dead. We were next due to visit the 200 foot tall Dharahara Tower that has since become a symbol of Kathmandu’s devastation. No tourist survived in the collapse of that, but we still had no awareness of that awful truth at this early stage.

We slowly made our way back to the ‘bus after about two hours, and returned to our hotel. We followed the main ring road; its modern buildings had largely survived. We had only brief glimpses of the residential areas where the destruction was so brutal. Once back in the superb Radisson Hotel; which we were assured was deemed the safest place in Kathmandu; we even indulged in a celebratory “we survived” drink, before returning to our room in the ‘New Block’. Here, I pushed open the door and discovered that although the structure had been built to survive a 10.0 quake, the internal glass (shower, mirrors, lighting), bathroom suite and tiling was strewn across the floor replicating the razor sharp barren landscape of a Tibetan glacier. Many other hotel occupants discovered the same. This wing of the hotel was promptly evacuated into the bar/lobby of the main hotel. That still seemed no great hardship despite the lack of ‘Real Ale’.

A quick text to those by now on the CUSA ‘bus to Fleetwood assured my pals that we were OK, and some of my thoughts settled again upon the U’s prospects for the match. Yes, we had seen much damage, but witnessed no injuries, let alone loss of life. But then (with hindsight) one later realises that buried people don’t tend to make much noise. Whilst reading this, please don’t think I am making light of this situation. I am just reflecting the mood of the moment and how that progressively changed over time. Four hours after the earthquake its full horror still hadn’t dawned on us or indeed the world. Then, progressively the (CNN) TV in the bar reported the numbers. First, it was 20 dead; then 200; then 500. It took almost 24 hours for the reported death toll to reach that higher figure, but rumours had by then started of likely thousands. The acceleration from 500 to 5,000 came more rapidly, and we wept, not sure if that was joy for our survival or their loss.

We settled down fully clothed in the hotel ballroom for the night with blankets and pillows. I was still in my U’s shirt (as I was for the next three days). Whilst there was some bottled water; any from the hotel taps (already undrinkable by Western stomachs) was contaminated by sewage; so washing wasn’t much of an option. I settled down to follow the Fleetwood match commentary on the BBC website. The local atmosphere amongst the party of Brits, Kiwi’s and Aussies that had congregated together still had a weird air of complacency and ‘stiff upper lip’. When the U’s won 2-3, for me the mood became elation. Then our nightmare truly started….

The first aftershock of over 6.0 magnitude occurred as we slept. Security guard whistle’s blew; then cries of “get out; get out”; so we didn’t hesitate. After about the tenth such evacuation, we gave up trying to sleep indoors and joined the hundreds of others sleeping in the open. This was the first point where there was true realisation of what ALL the local Nepalese were experiencing, as nobody was indoors; but at least we had pillows and warm blankets. Sleeping out under the stars wasn’t that unpleasant that first night.

Next morning, we wandered like zombies almost too scared to re-enter the hotel despite the assurances about its primary structure. I ventured out to stroll towards the British Embassy noting that the roof of the Gurkha Regiment HQ had collapsed. Minor casualties roamed the streets. We saw hundreds of injured laid on cardboard sheets outside a nearby hospital that by then had no available beds. Only now did the terror of the situation that we had personally faced become apparent. We met with others from our group that had returned from the Embassy having been advised that those already holding exit airline tickets should stay in their hotel and await guidance; so we turned back and did so. By now, mid-day had just passed and in the past 24 hours since the first shock around 30 tremors exceeding a 5.0 had punctuated the silence. Odd, but why were we talking in whispers as if scared that a raised voice might cause a building to collapse?

Then came the second big one, this time of 6.9 magnitude.

The Richter scale is a logarithmic scale (base 10), so the amplitude of the motion of a 7 is 100 times the amplitude of a 5 (7-5=2, 102= 100). So once again, we were knocked from our feet. What makes this a thousand times more terrifying is that unlike the first 7.9 earthquake shock, we knew exactly what this was and also the potential implications for us as we were now in the proximity of some tall buildings that were shaking like a tissue in the wind. I confess that on my knees, I hugged my wife and I prayed to all and any gods, but this time not with the same flippancy of the Potala Palace. We later settled down for another night in the open. By now bottled water had run out; the taps were dry; the hotel was short of food; all shops and suppliers had been shut for two days. Then the rain came, so we sheltered under trestle tables. Thousands did likewise in the open parks under limited canvass, but at least we had a ticket home next day. That didn't negate our misery.

Next morning, sunshine and the calvary came to the hotel in the form of the BBC, ITV and also some relief agencies that set up their base on the forecourt. I believe that I was the first Brit to be interviewed. The far more media experienced Mrs Noah declined as she hadn’t washed her hair, but she still looked lovely, and never once stopped smiling through the ordeal. By contrast, I was still in my U’s shirt and smelt like a Yak. But I had decided that I might as well keep it on as there was still some prospect that I might make the Swindon kick-off if our flight left on time. It didn’t, but the result still leaves the U’s with the prospect of potential survival on Sunday; when I shall sing my heart out. But in the grand schemes of things, it’s just another game of football. Since my experiences in Nepal, the word “survival” does take on new meaning.

It has been helpful to write this account as it has assisted me understand thewide range of emotions that I have encountered. We have been offered post-traumatic stress counselling and I may just take it. Whilst glad to be alive, there is a strange guilt feeling too. Why did I allow my own selfishness and lack of courage and hence urge to escape the situation both physically and mentally to dominate? Could I have done more for others whilst in Nepal? Should I have stayed to assist? Was it wrong to feel as I did, then and now? Unless you have been through an experience like this, don't attempt to understand.

Please donate generously via the DEC Nepal Appeal, so that others can have the privilege with which I have been blessed.
[Post edited 12 May 2015 9:21]
Noah's Report .....please give generously to the DEC Nepal Appeal on 19:22 - Apr 30 with 2599 viewsjonestones

A truly humbling report Noah. No words seem appropriate to respond to the traumas you must have witnessed. Donation sent. I am glad of your safe return.
Noah's Report .....please give generously to the DEC Nepal Appeal on 19:37 - Apr 30 with 2586 viewswessex_exile

Very moving account Noah, we can't even begin to imagine what you and so many others went through! Donation sent too.

It is a trite comparison, but Colchester was the scene of the most damaging UK earthquake recorded, back in 1884 - calculated as a paltry 4.6 based on damage caused.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Noah's Report .....please give generously to the DEC Nepal Appeal on 21:31 - Apr 30 with 2566 viewsbwildered

Donation sent.
Must be a natural reaction, in a football context , Sir Bobby Charlton had the why me feelings ever since Munich .
Just showed the power of nature over ourselves .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Noah's Report .....please give generously to the DEC Nepal Appeal on 23:12 - Apr 30 with 2545 viewspwrightsknees

Noah.

Mrs PWK and I are both moved by your excellent, but harrowing, report. Good that you and Mrs N are safe, but our hearts go out to the other victims and their families.

Donation being sent.
Noah's Report .....please give generously to the DEC Nepal Appeal on 00:55 - May 1 with 2523 viewsBarsidepete

I knew this report was coming. But wasn't certain how soon.

As I lived in San Francisco for 10 years, the double decker highway collapsed, pancaked victims in Oakland, California. North beach was in flames.

I was in a small flat and when a quake hit you could "hear it" as if a train was going to crash into the building on Elizabeth Street, near 23rd in the Mission District.

Then the massive rumble of an invisible bolt through the home.

It is very hard to explain what it feels like when an earthquake strikes. When I was a young'un, and as my mum is an engineer, she went into a panic and insisted we move to Colorado instead after only a few weeks. She just had a bad feeling overcome her.

For some reason I decided to move back, attended college in San Francisco.

This is an amazing report. I knew it was coming, as I said elsewhere. Just wasn't sure when.

So glad you and the Mrs. are ok. Really, really glad. A positive out of such misery that will be impossible to bridge for so many, Phil.

Thank you for your words.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Noah's Report .....please give generously to the DEC Nepal Appeal on 10:31 - May 1 with 2476 viewsmrhappy

Miraculous........no other word for it - but for the grace of God go us.

Do good whilst we can.

Rev12v11.

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

Noah's Report .....please give generously to the DEC Nepal Appeal on 13:22 - May 1 with 2457 viewsgerry_us

Amazing but gut wrenching report Noah. Your future match reports will seem pretty bland.

I hope that you and Mrs Noah are recovering from an experience that cannot even be imagined by others. Pictures on the TV can never fully show the tragedy that has occurred but your missive has provided further details that enable all understand better the circumstances then and now.
Noah's Report .....please give generously to the DEC Nepal Appeal on 13:26 - May 1 with 2456 viewsnoah4x4

I thank everybody for their kind words and donations to the DEC Nepal Fund.

I also thank various bodies with which I am associated; like 'Table Tennis England' that have since taken up my story with a view to encouraging its 50,000 members to donate.

I would like to think Professional Football will take a similar initiative???

If every fan attending a Premier/Football League game this weekend donated just £1 then 160,000 Nepalese families might enjoy clean water for one month.

If every armchair fan watching BTSport; Sky; Football League Show donated £1 then the same families might enjoy two weeks food.

BUT THERE ARE 8,000,000 PEOPLE IN PERIL. THIS STILL ISN'T ENOUGH!

Maybe Daniel will 'pin' this as an uppermost thread until the crisis is over?
Login to get fewer ads

Noah's Report .....please give generously to the DEC Nepal Appeal on 14:09 - May 1 with 2453 viewsdurham_exile

Noah's Report .....please give generously to the DEC Nepal Appeal on 13:22 - May 1 by gerry_us

Amazing but gut wrenching report Noah. Your future match reports will seem pretty bland.

I hope that you and Mrs Noah are recovering from an experience that cannot even be imagined by others. Pictures on the TV can never fully show the tragedy that has occurred but your missive has provided further details that enable all understand better the circumstances then and now.

Impossible to fully comprehend the magnitude of this tragedy.
Thank you for your insight Noah.

Durham_exile

Noah's Report .....please give generously to the DEC Nepal Appeal on 17:25 - May 1 with 2424 viewsmrhappy

Girl at work is from there, she started a fund up - most have contributed.

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

Noah's Report .....please give generously to the DEC Nepal Appeal on 17:32 - May 1 with 2425 viewsTropical_Us

That's a superb account Noah and it's reminded me to donate which I have now done.

We spent a couple of months in Pokhara, Kathmandu and the Annapurna region back in 2000 but the scariest things we saw were leeches.
Noah's Report .....please give generously to the DEC Nepal Appeal on 21:28 - May 1 with 2396 viewsBarsidepete

Noah's Report .....please give generously to the DEC Nepal Appeal on 17:32 - May 1 by Tropical_Us

That's a superb account Noah and it's reminded me to donate which I have now done.

We spent a couple of months in Pokhara, Kathmandu and the Annapurna region back in 2000 but the scariest things we saw were leeches.

Shrimper fans?

Sorry, levity, Trop.

Have donated. And actually, for my birthday, my step-dad said he would donate in my name .. That's my present.

The toll for such a small nation, unbelievable. Or any size nation. But that's not my point.

I hope Daniel pins this thread. I contacted him. That's not something I personally can do.

edit: doh, Daniel just did pin it

and as you folks read, dealt with a terrible quake in San Fran when I lived there.

Donate, donate, donate. £5 will go a long way if that's what you can do. Water, food, etc.
[Post edited 1 May 2015 21:30]

Noah's Report .....please give generously to the DEC Nepal Appeal on 22:08 - May 1 with 2385 viewsTropical_Us

Noah's Report .....please give generously to the DEC Nepal Appeal on 21:28 - May 1 by Barsidepete

Shrimper fans?

Sorry, levity, Trop.

Have donated. And actually, for my birthday, my step-dad said he would donate in my name .. That's my present.

The toll for such a small nation, unbelievable. Or any size nation. But that's not my point.

I hope Daniel pins this thread. I contacted him. That's not something I personally can do.

edit: doh, Daniel just did pin it

and as you folks read, dealt with a terrible quake in San Fran when I lived there.

Donate, donate, donate. £5 will go a long way if that's what you can do. Water, food, etc.
[Post edited 1 May 2015 21:30]

It's occurred to me far too late that getting Noah's account in Sunday's programme might do some good - does Matt read this forum?

Pete - there's always a place for levity, black humour, whatever you want to call it....
Noah's Report .....please give generously to the DEC Nepal Appeal on 22:12 - May 1 with 2381 viewsBarsidepete

Noah's Report .....please give generously to the DEC Nepal Appeal on 22:08 - May 1 by Tropical_Us

It's occurred to me far too late that getting Noah's account in Sunday's programme might do some good - does Matt read this forum?

Pete - there's always a place for levity, black humour, whatever you want to call it....

I suspect Matt (Hudson) reads this space.

He's a very nice bloke. Easy to contact. He gets me a press pass each time over. As I am press.

Noah's Report .....please give generously to the DEC Nepal Appeal on 12:45 - May 2 with 2338 viewsBluenWightExile

All very moving and should adjust many a person's perspective Noah4x4.

The Viking joins me in wishing you well for recovery from the ordeal.
Undeniably life-changing I think.
Day at a time sir and may the U's still surprise and uplift.

Welcome back.

Pinault-noir

Noah's Report .....please give generously to the DEC Nepal Appeal on 19:08 - May 2 with 2310 viewsPaddyA140

Welcome back and thanks for a cracking read. Donation made. God help Nepal
Noah's Report .....please give generously to the DEC Nepal Appeal on 16:37 - May 3 with 2257 viewsnoah4x4

Tony Humes.....

Yes you did......

Now will all U's fans donate to DEC Nepal appeal to say thanks for the U's (and my) survival
Noah's Report .....please give generously to the DEC Nepal Appeal on 16:54 - May 3 with 2252 viewsBarsidepete

Noah's Report .....please give generously to the DEC Nepal Appeal on 16:37 - May 3 by noah4x4

Tony Humes.....

Yes you did......

Now will all U's fans donate to DEC Nepal appeal to say thanks for the U's (and my) survival

I will donate even more, Phil.

The angels were looking out for us. And by the way, can you explain why your were sporting a ColU shirt on the Beeb?

Was that your last clean shirt left

Noah's Report .....please give generously to the DEC Nepal Appeal on 22:18 - May 3 with 2217 viewswessex_exile

Noah - really great to see you today. I know what happened in Nepal puts this silly game of football that we all obsess about into complete perspective, but I hope today at least goes some way towards helping you deal with everything you have been through. Love and best wishes sir, see you next season in some far-flung bar in Bradford, Barnsley, Burton or Bury!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Noah's Report .....please give generously to the DEC Nepal Appeal on 03:23 - May 4 with 2204 viewsBarsidepete

Customs issues in Nepal are not allowing aid to be distributed ... so says the BBC .. Tons of aid.

I have words, but they would be censored.

Noah's Report .....please give generously to the DEC Nepal Appeal on 09:47 - May 4 with 2186 viewsnoah4x4

If my flight had left on time I would have arrived home ten minutes before the Swindon kick off with no time to change, so decided to travel home in my U's shirt.

Fortunately for South Stand residents I was delayed five hours as I smelled like a Yak that had fallen into a cess-pit.
Noah's Report .....please give generously to the DEC Nepal Appeal on 00:32 - May 5 with 2152 viewsBarsidepete

Noah's Report .....please give generously to the DEC Nepal Appeal on 09:47 - May 4 by noah4x4

If my flight had left on time I would have arrived home ten minutes before the Swindon kick off with no time to change, so decided to travel home in my U's shirt.

Fortunately for South Stand residents I was delayed five hours as I smelled like a Yak that had fallen into a cess-pit.

I'd have sat next to you, Phil

When I saw you on the BBC wearing your shirt, it felt like an omen to a positive within dire straights. So glad you are ok. But memories that may be difficult to shake for a lifetime.

Donate, peeps. £5 will do. I said that a draw v Swindon would do. I felt 7 points, last three would be enough.

So glad you are safe and home, mate. I'll buy all the pints, autumn.

Noah's Report .....please give generously to the DEC Nepal Appeal on 08:05 - May 5 with 2140 viewsnoah4x4

Noah's Report .....please give generously to the DEC Nepal Appeal on 00:32 - May 5 by Barsidepete

I'd have sat next to you, Phil

When I saw you on the BBC wearing your shirt, it felt like an omen to a positive within dire straights. So glad you are ok. But memories that may be difficult to shake for a lifetime.

Donate, peeps. £5 will do. I said that a draw v Swindon would do. I felt 7 points, last three would be enough.

So glad you are safe and home, mate. I'll buy all the pints, autumn.

Omen?....maybe Pete? Let's believe in that if it gets others to donate.

But I think I would have cleared the South Stand had I made the Swindon game. I did smell ghastly. I had already worn my U's shirt to Base Camp Everest and it had had only a minor rinse through. I had slept outdoors in a car park for two nights with only a half litre of bottled water and a slurp of a roll-on deoderant belonging to Mrs Noah. Come to think of it, a yak in a cess-pit probably smelt better.

I had visited about a dozen Buddhist and Hindu temples in Tibet and Nepal and twirled as many prayer wheels for the U's survival as I could. Mrs Noah reckons that I angered their gods by flippantly praying for such a trivial thing and that is why we were in the earthquake at Pashipatu; the most sacred location for both religions; and the only Kathmandu UNESCO Heritage site not to have been totally wrecked (how fortunate for us). But I reckon it was her fault for bringing home a piece of rock from 17,000+ feet up Mt Everest which then unstabled the Himalayan equilibrium.

Whatever divine intervention has occured, I never had much doubt that other required results would go our way. The only question was, could the U's beat Preston. Before noon I had predicted that we could 1-0 (admittedly after my fifth pint); which my new acquaintances; the many friendly PNE supporters in the Victoria Inn; scoffed at.

Then when Porter missed the penalty and Crawley; Orient and Notts County were winning I swear I saw a dove fly past. I then got a text from a pal in Tenerife watching on Sky TV asking me to 'give her a wave'. I refused as it was bound to be a Tsunami. Then the tide turned and Moncur scored, how appropriate as he is deeply christian (despite his colourful language on TV). Then Coventry, Swindon and Gillingham had obliged.

There can be no doubt that my heart has suffered the two most stressful weekends ever in my life. But the fact I am alive and as many people as were in WHCS on Sunday have not has put a different perspective on everything. I again urge all U's supporters to say thanks by donating to the DEC Nepal Appeal.
[Post edited 5 May 2015 8:11]
Noah's Report .....please give generously to the DEC Nepal Appeal on 10:02 - May 5 with 2130 viewsthrillseeker

Donation made
Noah's Report .....please give generously to the DEC Nepal Appeal on 16:34 - May 5 with 2108 viewsBarsidepete

Noah's Report .....please give generously to the DEC Nepal Appeal on 10:02 - May 5 by thrillseeker

Donation made

Nice, Thrillo, ...Steve

Even 5 quid is good. Not personally independently wealthy, but I believe anyone can give up a Starbucks for a day.

Thanks to Daniel for pinning this thread.

Onward.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024