Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who do want to join us next season? 12:55 - May 4 with 1923 viewswessex_exile

Who do want to join us next season?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Who do want to join us next season? on 13:03 - May 4 with 1908 viewsBarsidepete

I voted Southend. I think that would be fun. Kick their ar*e twice, fingers and toes crossed.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Who do want to join us next season? on 13:07 - May 4 with 1899 viewswessex_exile

Who do want to join us next season? on 13:03 - May 4 by Barsidepete

I voted Southend. I think that would be fun. Kick their ar*e twice, fingers and toes crossed.

Hmm, tricky one - do I want the chance to have a local derby next season, or remain content for Southend and Wycombe to languish for another season in the basement? On balance, the latter is fine for me, and as Stevenage is such a grim place, I'm going for a trip to the ever-charming Pilgrims (yup, you're right on that score BnWexile, but it is a local(ish) trip for me).

Up the U's

Who do want to join us next season? on 13:13 - May 4 with 1893 viewsBarsidepete

Who do want to join us next season? on 13:07 - May 4 by wessex_exile

Hmm, tricky one - do I want the chance to have a local derby next season, or remain content for Southend and Wycombe to languish for another season in the basement? On balance, the latter is fine for me, and as Stevenage is such a grim place, I'm going for a trip to the ever-charming Pilgrims (yup, you're right on that score BnWexile, but it is a local(ish) trip for me).

I agree in some measure, Wessex.

But a local derby v Shimpers? I'll take that.

Wycscum, definitely not.

Stevenage? Another place I've never been.Grim? How so? ... And Plymouth? that was noted in another thread. Not an ideal place to visit.

Who do want to join us next season? on 14:22 - May 4 with 1876 viewsmfb_cufc

Now we have survived I think it is time for the Southend derby games again. We need every opportunity to fill the ground, and this is one of the few League games that will do that.

mfb

Who do want to join us next season? on 15:16 - May 4 with 1857 viewsLeadbelly

Bottom feeders edge it for me.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Who do want to join us next season? on 15:18 - May 4 with 1855 viewsmrhappy

Stevenage is a lovely day out

Saw my nephew there playing for carlisle last week.

Has to Southend though.

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

Who do want to join us next season? on 17:12 - May 4 with 1830 viewsFruitbat

Quite content for Wycombe and Bellend on Sea to remain exactly where they are thanks. Reckon Stevenage have a better chance of taking up a place in the bottom four than Plymouth so I'll take them coming up and going straight back down again.
Who do want to join us next season? on 17:51 - May 4 with 1818 viewspwrightsknees

Southend. No point in having local rivals if you can't play against them.
Login to get fewer ads

Who do want to join us next season? on 21:06 - May 5 with 1748 viewswessex_exile

Looks like our bottom-feeding cousins on the estuary are coasting this one (see what I did there), surprisingly almost no interest in the Chairboys whatsoever - has the White Horse changed hands?

Up the U's

Who do want to join us next season? on 21:20 - May 5 with 1741 viewsgerry_us

Definitely Southend, local derby always good for a big gate.
Oh, and hopefully Chesvegas fail at the final hurdle as that is a must visit for next season with revenge on the menu.
Who do want to join us next season? on 01:46 - May 6 with 1708 viewsBarsidepete

Who do want to join us next season? on 21:20 - May 5 by gerry_us

Definitely Southend, local derby always good for a big gate.
Oh, and hopefully Chesvegas fail at the final hurdle as that is a must visit for next season with revenge on the menu.

Best wishes to Grimsby v Bristol Rovers at Wembley, Gerry. Was having a poor week.

Serious apologies.

I did get that first class train tickett to come and see ya. Was too drunk to do that thanks to Colch mates in Bricklayers

Who do want to join us next season? on 09:36 - May 7 with 1643 viewsnoah4x4

Now it has to be Southend; but to be honest I have changed my mind since noon on Sunday when it looked as though they might be going up at our expense and we down.

My vote then favoured Plymouth as had the U's been relegated Wycombe, Southend and Stevenage would all be decent derbies and/or with a bit of spice. Plymouth is a ghastly trek and place and their promotion and our relegation would have avoided that.

Fickle bunch ain't we! Now my changed view is that Plymouth is the last team I might wish to see promoted (and Millwall was the best to be relegated as I can see that being an awesome Tuesday night WHCS crowd).
Who do want to join us next season? on 08:17 - May 12 with 1596 viewswessex_exile

Who do want to join us next season? on 09:36 - May 7 by noah4x4

Now it has to be Southend; but to be honest I have changed my mind since noon on Sunday when it looked as though they might be going up at our expense and we down.

My vote then favoured Plymouth as had the U's been relegated Wycombe, Southend and Stevenage would all be decent derbies and/or with a bit of spice. Plymouth is a ghastly trek and place and their promotion and our relegation would have avoided that.

Fickle bunch ain't we! Now my changed view is that Plymouth is the last team I might wish to see promoted (and Millwall was the best to be relegated as I can see that being an awesome Tuesday night WHCS crowd).

With the first leg of the semis played, it looks likely to be a Southend v Wycombe play-off final. Barside day out to Wembley perhaps ;-)

Up the U's

Who do want to join us next season? on 15:20 - May 12 with 1571 viewsBarsidepete

Who do want to join us next season? on 08:17 - May 12 by wessex_exile

With the first leg of the semis played, it looks likely to be a Southend v Wycombe play-off final. Barside day out to Wembley perhaps ;-)

Good grief, you couldn't pay for my plane ticket and book a hotel near Heathrow for me to attend that.

I'd prefer to be eaten by alligators in Florida.

What a potentially disgusting final.

But, yes, would like Shrimpers up lol

*had to delete a couple of words ... one rhymed Ip-wit and the other, scum. Scum called and was insulted to be sullied so to be used in the context of Wyc-Scum and Scum-end.
[Post edited 12 May 2015 15:26]

Who do want to join us next season? on 16:29 - May 12 with 1558 viewsBarsidepete

Who do want to join us next season? on 15:20 - May 12 by Barsidepete

Good grief, you couldn't pay for my plane ticket and book a hotel near Heathrow for me to attend that.

*had to delete a couple of words ... one rhymed Ip-wit and the other, scum. Scum called and was insulted to be sullied so to be used in the context of Wyc-Scum and Scum-end.

Had to add, having looked this sec at the pie chart above.

Have Southend had so many Colchester "supporters" ever, indirectly?

Who do want to join us next season? on 21:13 - May 12 with 1533 viewswessex_exile

Who do want to join us next season? on 15:20 - May 12 by Barsidepete

Haha - I meant THE Barside, as in the proper naughty chaps who were never backward about coming forward when there was a frank exchange of views to be had :-)

Up the U's

Who do want to join us next season? on 22:05 - May 12 with 1521 viewsBarsidepete

Who do want to join us next season? on 21:13 - May 12 by wessex_exile

Haha - I meant THE Barside, as in the proper naughty chaps who were never backward about coming forward when there was a frank exchange of views to be had :-)

LOL, so your point being?

Who do want to join us next season? on 22:24 - May 14 with 1471 viewsLeadbelly

We will be getting one of the scummers next season. The best thing about that is one lot will be in tears at Wembley in the near future.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Who do want to join us next season? on 02:50 - May 15 with 1451 viewsBarsidepete

Who do want to join us next season? on 22:24 - May 14 by Leadbelly

We will be getting one of the scummers next season. The best thing about that is one lot will be in tears at Wembley in the near future.

Well sadly, I'l be rooting for Shrimpers.

A really good derby v The U's.

They do have passionate supporters, will give em that.

Hate em, loathe them, throw stick and flares at them. Their fans are innit through thick and thin. I hope they win the final. Will be a blast to see em promoted. What an atmosphere at the WHCS.

Who do want to join us next season? on 19:29 - May 24 with 1323 viewswessex_exile

63.6% of the U'sual got their wish, that's not a bad result all things considered.

Up the U's

Who do want to join us next season? on 20:16 - May 24 with 1308 viewsgerry_us

Who do want to join us next season? on 19:29 - May 24 by wessex_exile

63.6% of the U'sual got their wish, that's not a bad result all things considered.

More to the point Wessex is who made up the 9% that wanted Wycombe to come up.
Come on you guys, hands up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024