Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Martz to be Champion of The U'sual PL 00:48 - May 5 with 511 viewsBarsidepete

Martz 61 points
Kev Watson 59 .. yes, "the" Kev ...

Martz? ... I believe you are entitled to a shirt or pints for life, until you fall under the table

.. Thank you Kev and Kem Izzet for participating. This happens to be one of five comps I have personally won. (Has anyone other than me won all five?)

And RSCO, nice showing in third, final table. Albeit level on points with Izzy. Don't know what the tie-breaker was. You'll have to ask Daniel.

Wessex? You finished ahead of me in another league. Aw man almighty

[Post edited 5 May 2015 1:24]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Well done Martz to be Champion of The U'sual PL on 18:41 - May 5 with 457 viewsRSCOSWORTH

I'm gutted Pete. I was top for virtually the whole season and let it slip in the last month. I was top of two prediction leagues in April and didn't win either of them and I went close in the NFL one too.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Well done Martz to be Champion of The U'sual PL on 20:00 - May 5 with 447 viewswessex_exile

Well done Martz to be Champion of The U'sual PL on 18:41 - May 5 by RSCOSWORTH

I'm gutted Pete. I was top for virtually the whole season and let it slip in the last month. I was top of two prediction leagues in April and didn't win either of them and I went close in the NFL one too.

Well done Martz, and commiserations Kev, RS Cosworth and Kemi. I think special mention also ought to go to davey_ravey_snr, who only managed to get 35 predictions logged and still amassed 43pts. That sort of form over a full season would likely have seen you up at the top challenging for the title sir.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Well done Martz to be Champion of The U'sual PL on 01:16 - May 6 with 427 viewsBarsidepete

Well done Martz to be Champion of The U'sual PL on 18:41 - May 5 by RSCOSWORTH

Indeed Wessex, fab performance of davey_ravey_snr

And RS, you were like the others who merely could not finish ahead of Chelsea, if you know what I mean

Daniel's PL is difficult in its own way. You have to break your heart and predict against a U's win. I couldn't. But I'm happy for so many other reasons.

No dark clouds

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024