Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? 14:15 - May 7 with 10116 viewsC_jack

Probably illegal in some form or another before 10pm, but let's have a mini exit poll

Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 7 May 2015 14:16]

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 20:39 - May 7 with 2369 viewsLeonisGod

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 17:57 - May 7 by Phil_S

I really fail to see the point of my vote

The constituency I am in s Aberavon. In 2011 in a turnout of 61%, Labour gained 51% of the vote. This time round Stephen Kinnock will get in with a similar landslide to such an extent that the other candidates barely bothered to even show their faces to even attempt to swing the vote

I should vote, I know I should vote but under the system we have it really does not make any difference at all

Currently on a train coming back from London, I may or may not stop off on the way home to cast the vote...

I tried to post this earlier but it wasn't doing for some reason. But this site will tell you exactly how much weight your vote has based on the 2010 results. Gower's not too bad = a person's vote here has the power equivalent to 0.64 of a vote. The UK average is 0.3.

Those voters in Swansea west have the greatest chance to have influence.

http://m.voterpower.org.uk
Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 21:03 - May 7 with 2331 viewsexiledclaseboy

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 20:29 - May 7 by Jackfath

Makes my blood boil that people are voting to stop a party getting in rather than voting for the party they would like to get into power.

Imagine if people actually had the courage of their convictions eh?!

If I was in such a constituency I'd have no qualms about giving my vote to the party most likely to beat the Tories (with some exceptions). In a first past the post system it's a perfectly reasonable tactic that more people should use, in my opinion.

Poll: Tory leader

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 21:10 - May 7 with 2315 viewsPhil_S

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 20:39 - May 7 by LeonisGod

I tried to post this earlier but it wasn't doing for some reason. But this site will tell you exactly how much weight your vote has based on the 2010 results. Gower's not too bad = a person's vote here has the power equivalent to 0.64 of a vote. The UK average is 0.3.

Those voters in Swansea west have the greatest chance to have influence.

http://m.voterpower.org.uk

"In Aberavon, one person does not really have one vote, they have the equivalent of 0.057 votes."
Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 21:10 - May 7 with 2315 viewsjack_lord

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 21:03 - May 7 by exiledclaseboy

If I was in such a constituency I'd have no qualms about giving my vote to the party most likely to beat the Tories (with some exceptions). In a first past the post system it's a perfectly reasonable tactic that more people should use, in my opinion.

Absolutely and as a man who understands our political system you have the correct viewpoint. I couldn't do it at the end of the day. The libdems gave tried harder than any other party in this part of the constituency but when you sleep with dogs........

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 21:11 - May 7 with 2309 viewsJackfath

So until the Government decides we can vote to change the system of voting, nothing will ever change?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 21:16 - May 7 with 2302 viewsexiledclaseboy

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 21:11 - May 7 by Jackfath

So until the Government decides we can vote to change the system of voting, nothing will ever change?

We had a chance to change the voting system a few years ago. Even though the alternative wasn't great it was better than what we've currently got. Most people voted no. Most people are idiots.

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 21:18 - May 7 with 2298 viewsJackfath

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 21:16 - May 7 by exiledclaseboy

We had a chance to change the voting system a few years ago. Even though the alternative wasn't great it was better than what we've currently got. Most people voted no. Most people are idiots.

Exactly.

Nothing will ever change as the people in charge will not allow it to.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 21:21 - May 7 with 2289 viewsdgt73

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 21:18 - May 7 by Jackfath

Exactly.

It's just an illusion..........

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Login to get fewer ads

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 21:27 - May 7 with 2260 viewsmax936

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 21:18 - May 7 by Jackfath

Exactly.

Not a lot will change whoever gets in, in my opinion, but I agree that it should be whoever's first past the post, its the only thing that makes sense.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 21:29 - May 7 with 2257 viewsLeonisGod

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 21:10 - May 7 by Phil_S

"In Aberavon, one person does not really have one vote, they have the equivalent of 0.057 votes."

not really worth bothering then
Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 21:34 - May 7 with 2236 viewsPhil_S

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 21:29 - May 7 by LeonisGod

not really worth bothering then

Pretty much my conclusion

But I did anyway!
Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 21:35 - May 7 with 2231 viewsexiledclaseboy

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 21:27 - May 7 by max936

Not a lot will change whoever gets in, in my opinion, but I agree that it should be whoever's first past the post, its the only thing that makes sense.

That's exactly what we've got now. It makes no sense at all.

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 21:52 - May 7 with 2187 viewsmax936

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 21:35 - May 7 by exiledclaseboy

That's exactly what we've got now. It makes no sense at all.

I knew I should have stayed out of this one my knowledge of politics is as bad as Daz's taste in music
[Post edited 7 May 2015 21:53]

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 21:59 - May 7 with 2167 viewsItchySphincter

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 17:58 - May 7 by Highjack

I used my democratic right to spoil my ballot paper. They can't trace me right?

I spoiled mine too - by accident. 'twas a postal vote too. I didn't mean to spoil it but feel somehow relieved that I did. Going to hell in a handcart we are, regardless of who wins.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 22:05 - May 7 with 2147 viewsItchySphincter

Labour's took a battering. Tories/Lib Dem again by the looks of it. Should've cut Scotland loose.

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 22:06 - May 7 with 2040 viewsJackfath

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 22:05 - May 7 by ItchySphincter

Labour's took a battering. Tories/Lib Dem again by the looks of it. Should've cut Scotland loose.

HOw the fuc can they be so accurate on 22,000 votes?

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 22:11 - May 7 with 2032 viewsmax936

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 22:05 - May 7 by ItchySphincter

Whereas that come from Itchy?

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 22:12 - May 7 with 2026 viewsJackfath

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 22:11 - May 7 by max936

Exit poll.

It's a fix.

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 22:17 - May 7 with 2013 viewsjack_lord

exit poll's are usually accurate. you get what you paid for

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 22:18 - May 7 with 2013 viewsItchySphincter

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 22:11 - May 7 by max936

Yup like Fath said. If the exit poll is right the 316 Tory plus ten Lib Dem gives them the magic number. SNP has taken all but one seat in Scotland. Everything else as expected - Green gained an extra one, so did Plaid, UKIP came out with two and the rest get 11 between them. Or something like that.
[Post edited 7 May 2015 22:22]

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 22:28 - May 7 with 1992 viewsSenhin

Voted plaid in Bridgend...

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 22:38 - May 7 with 1970 viewsSwanzay

When ever any other party talked about the SNP, they talked about alex salmond during their campaign and not nicola sturgeon as they new what a threat she was.
Obviously Labour will take a big hit in Scotland.
On another note I was driving around North Somerset and Wilshire today, did not see a single labour flag or post in a field or outside a house, majority Cons and a mix of Lib Dem and UKIP.
Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 22:41 - May 7 with 1952 viewsSenhin

Quite a lot of UKIP posters and whatnot in people's windows around here which worries me.

I mean, they seem like an actual change for once, and I do agree with some of the things they say... It's a shame that others are nonsense and most of their politicians are racist loonies.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 22:48 - May 7 with 1945 viewsymaohyd

Plaid for me. Living in the Mumbles so probably not too many of us, voting for Plaid means the world to me.

Couldn't look at myself in the mirror if I voted for anyone else.

I've been amazed all along that the polls were putting Labour/Tories neck and neck, didn't make sense to me, given what was obviously going to happen in Scotland and the fact that Ed was pretty much unelectable, which was obvious from day 1.

If the exit poll is correct going to make for an interesting parliament. A good shadow leader and the Tories will be under huge pressure.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 22:49 - May 7 with 1940 viewsJackfath

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 22:48 - May 7 by ymaohyd

Plaid for me. Living in the Mumbles so probably not too many of us, voting for Plaid means the world to me.

Couldn't look at myself in the mirror if I voted for anyone else.

I've been amazed all along that the polls were putting Labour/Tories neck and neck, didn't make sense to me, given what was obviously going to happen in Scotland and the fact that Ed was pretty much unelectable, which was obvious from day 1.

If the exit poll is correct going to make for an interesting parliament. A good shadow leader and the Tories will be under huge pressure.

"the" Mumbles?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024