Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would a new manager change anything for you? 06:34 - May 10 with 1647 viewstangerinedom

I have long since realised the cancer in our club is the Oyston's but effectively my absence from football games will not affect whether they stay or go - some might say if we all felt like that then nothing would be achieved and if we all boycott the club their hand will be forced - however I've been going to BR for 45 years and I'm damned if they will stop me going.

There was a time under both Worthington and Hendry if there was something else to do I did skip games - under Clark I missed 4 consecutive home games for the first time in my life and had already planned a holiday for the first two weeks of next season (which I would never do). However with the right manager at the helm my interest and commitment to the club may return even though we'll still have the O's in charge. I would say the most important managerial appointment of Karl's tawdry reign!
Would a new manager change anything for you? on 12:52 - May 10 with 1621 viewsjanegallagher

Agree, quite simply a manager who can get a team winning games and playing attractive football will win back fans.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Would a new manager change anything for you? on 14:25 - May 10 with 1589 viewsscratchingshed

Would a new manager change anything for you? on 12:52 - May 10 by janegallagher

Agree, quite simply a manager who can get a team winning games and playing attractive football will win back fans.

Personally i don't think the fans will return so long as the Oystons remain no matter how well we play on the pitch.
Would a new manager change anything for you? on 14:48 - May 10 with 1585 viewsjanegallagher

not sure
[Post edited 10 May 2015 16:26]

We’ve got Simon Sadler

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024