Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JON White (Barside's Mate) is going to Wembley 22:28 - May 14 with 2198 viewsgerry_us

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Good luck to him and Southend. Roll on a couple of rollicking local derbies.
[Post edited 16 May 2015 11:26]
JON White (Barside's Mate) is going to Wembley on 19:53 - May 18 with 768 viewswessex_exile

JON White (Barside's Mate) is going to Wembley on 16:37 - May 16 by Barsidepete

Nice subject line edit Gerry

Speaking of Wembley, how is the atmosphere in Grimsby as the final v Bristol City is tomorrow?
[Post edited 16 May 2015 16:48]

You do know it was Bristol Rovers, right?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

JON White (Barside's Mate) is going to Wembley on 20:45 - May 18 with 764 viewsBarsidepete

JON White (Barside's Mate) is going to Wembley on 19:53 - May 18 by wessex_exile

You do know it was Bristol Rovers, right?

Indeed, Wessex. I don't exactly pay attention to either except that BC ran away with automatic promotion.

And I was rooting for Grimsby but there was no tv coverage here, zilch. I know that Rovers went right back up to League 2.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

JON White (Barside's Mate) is going to Wembley on 22:55 - May 21 with 708 viewsBarsidepete

John's wife's birthday is today. 😃

JON White (Barside's Mate) is going to Wembley on 23:46 - May 21 with 691 viewsgerry_us

JON White (Barside's Mate) is going to Wembley on 22:55 - May 21 by Barsidepete

John's wife's birthday is today. 😃

What's you bestest mate's wife's name then?
JON White (Barside's Mate) is going to Wembley on 00:02 - May 22 with 688 viewsBarsidepete

JON White (Barside's Mate) is going to Wembley on 23:46 - May 21 by gerry_us

What's you bestest mate's wife's name then?

Lianne, her name is, Gerry

edit: by the way, was rooting for Grimsby. A very good and polished club.
[Post edited 22 May 2015 0:04]

JON White (Barside's Mate) is going to Wembley on 00:14 - May 22 with 677 viewsjonestones

JON White (Barside's Mate) is going to Wembley on 00:02 - May 22 by Barsidepete

Lianne, her name is, Gerry

edit: by the way, was rooting for Grimsby. A very good and polished club.
[Post edited 22 May 2015 0:04]

I wonder if Lianne is happy with you posting her real name on here?
JON White (Barside's Mate) is going to Wembley on 00:20 - May 22 with 675 viewsBarsidepete

JON White (Barside's Mate) is going to Wembley on 00:14 - May 22 by jonestones

I wonder if Lianne is happy with you posting her real name on here?

Give me a break. She does modeling and such. She's known.
[Post edited 22 May 2015 0:24]

JON White (Barside's Mate) is going to Wembley on 07:41 - May 22 with 631 viewswessex_exile

JON White (Barside's Mate) is going to Wembley on 00:20 - May 22 by Barsidepete

Give me a break. She does modeling and such. She's known.
[Post edited 22 May 2015 0:24]

Never heard of her to be honest - but whether you consider her to be 'known' or not is not the point, the point is did she give you her permission to publish her real name here?

Up the U's

Login to get fewer ads

JON White (Barside's Mate) is going to Wembley on 09:34 - May 22 with 629 viewsgerry_us

JON White (Barside's Mate) is going to Wembley on 07:41 - May 22 by wessex_exile

Never heard of her to be honest - but whether you consider her to be 'known' or not is not the point, the point is did she give you her permission to publish her real name here?

She told me it was Esmerelda!
JON White (Barside's Mate) is going to Wembley on 13:37 - May 22 with 618 viewsBarsidepete

JON White (Barside's Mate) is going to Wembley on 07:41 - May 22 by wessex_exile

You're over-thinking this.

JW has 2000+ Facebook friends and she is mentioned constantly.

I don't believe mentioning her here will cause a ripple. Gerry asked and I answered.

JON White (Barside's Mate) is going to Wembley on 17:01 - May 22 with 594 viewsgerry_us

JON White (Barside's Mate) is going to Wembley on 13:37 - May 22 by Barsidepete

You're over-thinking this.

JW has 2000+ Facebook friends and she is mentioned constantly.

I don't believe mentioning her here will cause a ripple. Gerry asked and I answered.

It was irony Pete. IRONY.
JON White (Barside's Mate) is going to Wembley on 17:06 - May 22 with 589 viewsBarsidepete

JON White (Barside's Mate) is going to Wembley on 17:01 - May 22 by gerry_us

It was irony Pete. IRONY.

No, you and me are cool, Gerry. But Wessex seems to not know when to stop. He's been riding me all season. But whatever.

I believe we can all move on, no? We'll know tomorrow if Shrimpers come up. A fun fixture that will be at the WHCS if they do.

That will be another talking point, I reckon.

Edit point, was replying in that one to Wes, not your Esmerelda:D .. That was excellent
[Post edited 22 May 2015 17:44]

JON White (Barside's Mate) is going to Wembley on 18:45 - May 22 with 566 viewswessex_exile

JON White (Barside's Mate) is going to Wembley on 17:06 - May 22 by Barsidepete

No, you and me are cool, Gerry. But Wessex seems to not know when to stop. He's been riding me all season. But whatever.

I believe we can all move on, no? We'll know tomorrow if Shrimpers come up. A fun fixture that will be at the WHCS if they do.

That will be another talking point, I reckon.

Edit point, was replying in that one to Wes, not your Esmerelda:D .. That was excellent
[Post edited 22 May 2015 17:44]

Not riding you Pete, but reached a point in my life where I no longer feel the need to accept stuff that needs to be challenged, here or on the OMB. You, more than most on the U'sual, seem to post stuff that needs to be challenged in my opinion. It would probably be easier if you got out of this constant habit of posting one message and then shortly after editing it to be another message. Correcting typos is one thing, changing content and meaning is a whole different ball game.

Up the U's

JON White (Barside's Mate) is going to Wembley on 19:07 - May 22 with 563 viewsBarsidepete

JON White (Barside's Mate) is going to Wembley on 18:45 - May 22 by wessex_exile

Not riding you Pete, but reached a point in my life where I no longer feel the need to accept stuff that needs to be challenged, here or on the OMB. You, more than most on the U'sual, seem to post stuff that needs to be challenged in my opinion. It would probably be easier if you got out of this constant habit of posting one message and then shortly after editing it to be another message. Correcting typos is one thing, changing content and meaning is a whole different ball game.

Well said. And respect.

I post a lot of thing via my phone and typos are the norm. But then I rethink a thought and edit that.

My home wifi pretty much sucks so I revert to my mobile. Not a perfect science.

But I try to re-edit thoughts really fast and hope the "updated" content was the only one most read.

Apologies, Wessex.

JON White (Barside's Mate) is going to Wembley on 21:39 - May 23 with 511 viewsgerry_us

Well done "Jon" and hope you get a good reception on your return to WHCS next season.
JON White (Barside's Mate) is going to Wembley on 00:37 - May 24 with 492 viewsBarsidepete

JON White (Barside's Mate) is going to Wembley on 21:39 - May 23 by gerry_us

Well done "Jon" and hope you get a good reception on your return to WHCS next season.

It will be extremely bittersweet, no doubt.

And no, Gerry, I will not sit in the away end, although Carruthers may

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024