Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kit 18:52 - May 28 with 1078 viewsbwildered

Does anyone know when the current U's home kit contract run out ?

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Kit on 18:58 - May 28 with 1074 viewswessex_exile

Do you mean sponsor or manufacturer?

Weston Homes agreed another 3 years kit sponsorship just before the end of last season.

http://www.cu-fc.com/news/article/colchester-united-and-weston-homes-have-streng

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Kit on 19:14 - May 28 with 1067 viewsFruitbat

There's (another) new kit this year but no details yet and don't know whether its still Puma. Is it too much to ask for a proper stripey one this time around? With stripes on the back? And a front that actually looks like its got stripes on it?
Kit on 19:52 - May 28 with 1059 viewsbwildered

Manufactor Wessex , think the kit is becoming link with struggle , agree with Fruitbat , more stripes , perhaps more white ( shorts ) but keep the hooped socks .

Kit on 22:06 - May 28 with 1043 viewsLeadbelly

Why is it we are always so slow?

Nobody has seen the new kit and I had my season ticket renewal form on Tuesday. Surely it would have good sense, as a business, to have had everything ready to go on the Monday after League 1 status confirmed and cash in on the positive situation.

Ipswich fans could renew season tickets well before the end of the season and their new kit was in the EADT a week or two ago.

I'm certainly not suggesting the Farmers have all the answers but they seem to me to be doing a lot more to get fans through the turnstiles.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Kit on 20:07 - Jun 16 with 939 viewsbwildered

Reported that new kits to be unveiled at U's open day 19th July .

Kit on 17:24 - Jul 17 with 844 viewsbwildered

New kit unveiled, was it worth the wait ? Looks distinctly like the last . Opportunity lost .

Kit on 18:05 - Jul 17 with 835 viewsFruitbat

Better than the last one but still no stripes on the back!
Kit on 21:20 - Jul 21 with 720 viewscarruthers

On the Face book page Football Kits the World Over there is a picture presumably of the U's new yellow kit, I think it is rather smart. I suppose the original picture is already in circulation somewhere. Ho hum
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024