Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Red tape strikes again! 19:00 - Jun 19 with 703 viewsdurham_exile

Doncaster Rover are trying to sign Bongani Khumalo following his release by Spurs but.................................

From the Donny site:

"I have been in contact with his representatives," Dickov told BBC Radio Sheffield.

"The problem that he has got is his working visa in this country. Because of the unlucky injury that he had and the amount of time he was out, he hasn`t played the number of games for the national side and in this country that is required, which makes it a problem getting his visa.

"It is looking unlikely that it will be sorted out but his representatives here and in South Africa are trying everything they can to get it sorted out.

"Bongs was fantastic for us, both on and off the pitch as a player and a person and he is definitely one that I would be interested in.

"I made the call to his agent at the end of the season because he finished the season strongly at Colchester but we were told the main problem was with his visa.

"It is not just disappointing for me but also for him because he wants to stay in England and play football."

Khumalo spent four-years with Tottenham Hotspur without making a senior appearances and he enjoyed loan spells with Preston, Reading, PAOK Salonika, Colchester and Doncaster.

Read more: http://www.doncaster.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=403169#ixzz3dX34ZYDz

Is there hope for Colchester - wages would be the problem!
Up the U's

Durham_exile

Red tape strikes again! on 19:35 - Jun 19 with 694 viewswessex_exile

Would love it if we could keep, but never going to happen in a million years unfortunately Durham - time to let it go sir :-(

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Red tape strikes again! on 22:36 - Jun 19 with 674 viewsLeadbelly

Best loan signing for some time. Whilst I feel sorry for him the rules are in place for a reason. Even if they weren't I have to agree with Wessex...not coming to Col U whatever happens.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024