Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do you feel, well, pick one. Like, disdain, confused, any vote acceptable. 15:08 - Jun 23 with 703 viewsBarsidepete

What do you feel, well, pick one. Like, disdain, confused, any vote acceptable.

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

What do you feel, well, pick one. Like, disdain, confused, any vote acceptable. on 18:50 - Jun 25 with 628 viewsBarsidepete

This was a silly poll.

There is no wrong vote or opinion.

Just helping to get us to game 1. Should the poll have been about favourite foods?

What do you feel, well, pick one. Like, disdain, confused, any vote acceptable. on 21:34 - Jun 25 with 614 viewsgerry_us

What do you feel, well, pick one. Like, disdain, confused, any vote acceptable. on 18:50 - Jun 25 by Barsidepete

This was a silly poll.

There is no wrong vote or opinion.

Just helping to get us to game 1. Should the poll have been about favourite foods?

Disinterest?
What do you feel, well, pick one. Like, disdain, confused, any vote acceptable. on 03:54 - Jun 26 with 602 viewsBarsidepete

What do you feel, well, pick one. Like, disdain, confused, any vote acceptable. on 21:34 - Jun 25 by gerry_us

Disinterest?

Look, Gerry. Why don't you post something scintillating about Grimsby.

You apparently felt the need to comment. There is no wrong answer in what you vote for.

I believe the point of this thread is way above your head.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2015 3:56]

What do you feel, well, pick one. Like, disdain, confused, any vote acceptable. on 14:01 - Jun 26 with 577 viewsgerry_us

What do you feel, well, pick one. Like, disdain, confused, any vote acceptable. on 03:54 - Jun 26 by Barsidepete

Look, Gerry. Why don't you post something scintillating about Grimsby.

You apparently felt the need to comment. There is no wrong answer in what you vote for.

I believe the point of this thread is way above your head.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2015 3:56]

What do you feel, well, pick one. Like, disdain, confused, any vote acceptable. on 14:19 - Jun 26 with 571 viewsBarsidepete

What do you feel, well, pick one. Like, disdain, confused, any vote acceptable. on 14:01 - Jun 26 by gerry_us

We really need another pints and bangers and mash and Scotch eggs nite out soon.

I'd like to sit across the table and reiterate how annoying you are

What do you feel, well, pick one. Like, disdain, confused, any vote acceptable. on 20:20 - Jun 26 with 552 viewsgerry_us

What do you feel, well, pick one. Like, disdain, confused, any vote acceptable. on 14:19 - Jun 26 by Barsidepete

We really need another pints and bangers and mash and Scotch eggs nite out soon.

I'd like to sit across the table and reiterate how annoying you are

It ain't gonna happen.
What do you feel, well, pick one. Like, disdain, confused, any vote acceptable. on 20:47 - Jun 26 with 551 viewsBarsidepete

What do you feel, well, pick one. Like, disdain, confused, any vote acceptable. on 20:20 - Jun 26 by gerry_us

It ain't gonna happen.

Of course it will, lol

I merely need to not have a Brickes night out before my ticket. You do recall I had a first class ticket when I caved.

You meeting me from Minneapolis to Des Moines is not much different than a train trek from Colchester to Grimsby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024