Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Small Summer Footie Fix . 08:35 - Jun 29 with 593 viewsbwildered

Just to show you what you have been missing .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Small Summer Footie Fix . on 13:58 - Jun 29 with 571 viewswessex_exile

Brilliant stuff, and to think Steve Cotterill whined on about our pitch last season!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Small Summer Footie Fix . on 17:20 - Jun 29 with 564 viewsBarsidepete

We have the Copa America and the Women's World Cup here in this time zone. And the grrrr MLS,.. and friendlies with top BPL clubs.

No football withdrawal symptoms stateside.

We get Chelsea v Barcelona at Fed Ex field near Wash DC on July 28th. That's 85,000 for the International Champions Cup.

Am I attending? take a guess. (should do a poll)

*have to edit this. We got Sheffield Wednesday that toured one year, and not in the top flight, but wow they got good crowds. Maybe someone can explain to me why they are so popular..

Plus one time Celtic were over and it was DC United 4, Celtic 0... Not in hindsight a shock. The top 4 or so in the MLS would be good enough to be strugglers in the Premier League. While Celtic are sh*t.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2015 17:31]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Small Summer Footie Fix . on 17:41 - Jun 29 with 553 viewsbwildered

There's people on the roof, they think it's all over, it is now !
Great back heel by the way, in those boots and leather ball, Ron .
No white wall around the pitch, presume it was introduced the year that we were elected into the league .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Small Summer Footie Fix . on 17:43 - Jun 29 with 553 viewspwrightsknees

Great stuff BW. Somewhere in my loft is an old scrapbbook that my uncle put together for the 1948 cup run.

Good to see some footage of Frank Swift in the first match, too. He retired and became a reporter. Wikipedia says with the News Of The World, but I thought it was with a Manchester paper (maybe both). Sadly, he was a victim of the Munich air disaster.
Small Summer Footie Fix . on 20:42 - Jun 29 with 532 viewsLeadbelly

Pitch like a swamp, robust challenges, no play acting and a full to overflowing ground. Where do I sign up for more of that?

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024