Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where will the U's finish next season 13:24 - Jun 29 with 858 viewsLeadbelly

Where will the U's finish next season

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Where will the U's finish next season on 13:53 - Jun 29 with 845 viewswessex_exile

I'd be delighted to be proved wrong, but I fear going from relegation candidates to a comfortably safe top half finish in one season might be too much of a step, so I'll be happy with a lower mid-table safe for now - gives us something to build on.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Where will the U's finish next season on 17:36 - Jun 29 with 830 viewspwrightsknees

When I retired 4 years ago, I decided that I couldn't afford to renew my season ticket, so I just went to the odd match. But I have stumped up for a new season ticket for 2015/6, so I hope that our form of the last 10 matches can not only be repeated, but improved upon. So I'm hoping that "comfortably safe" is not expecting too much.
Where will the U's finish next season on 17:47 - Jun 29 with 823 viewsbwildered

At present a floating voter, await some experience to sign before declaring ( however it will not be blue , but yellow or green ).

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Where will the U's finish next season on 18:38 - Jun 29 with 808 viewsBarsidepete

I'm going with comfortably safe. And in fact, in contention for a playoff spot in April. I just have a gut feeling.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Where will the U's finish next season on 21:46 - Jun 29 with 781 viewsgerry_us

Where will the U's finish next season on 18:38 - Jun 29 by Barsidepete

I'm going with comfortably safe. And in fact, in contention for a playoff spot in April. I just have a gut feeling.

I sympathise with your gut feeling
Where will the U's finish next season on 22:07 - Jun 29 with 777 viewsdurham_exile

Where will the U's finish next season on 13:53 - Jun 29 by wessex_exile

I'd be delighted to be proved wrong, but I fear going from relegation candidates to a comfortably safe top half finish in one season might be too much of a step, so I'll be happy with a lower mid-table safe for now - gives us something to build on.

Top six finish for the super U's

Durham_exile

Where will the U's finish next season on 23:02 - Jun 29 with 772 viewsBarsidepete

Where will the U's finish next season on 21:46 - Jun 29 by gerry_us

I sympathise with your gut feeling

I sympathize with the fact you were able to type a reply

Where will the U's finish next season on 23:04 - Jun 29 with 770 viewsBarsidepete

Where will the U's finish next season on 22:07 - Jun 29 by durham_exile

Top six finish for the super U's

That's kind of what I'm feeling, Pete.

But a safe mid table will do

Login to get fewer ads

Where will the U's finish next season on 19:37 - Jul 7 with 625 viewsbwildered

Gone for the yellow zone, unsure the top marque signings have arrived, need a good start, unlike last season, or we could be back to square one if confidence fades .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Where will the U's finish next season on 16:30 - Jul 10 with 570 viewsburnsieespana

Went for the orange zone as think the aquad looks better than for several years. Was excited when Humes appointed and hopefully he will now push on and get us promotion in 2016/7!.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024