Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Nelson showering Sepp with cash. Other great pranks? 19:58 - Jul 21 with 675 viewsBarsidepete

Sepp Blatter being showered with cash by Lee Nelson at news conference. Nelson should be knighted, unfortunately he now has to host the 2026 WC in his backyard. Sepp: "We have to clean here first, otherwise I will be not able to speak to you, ladies and gentlemen, when we speak about football. This has nothing to do with football." ...

It is a short video and very very good

[Post edited 21 Jul 2015 21:28]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Lee Nelson showering Sepp with cash on 20:30 - Jul 21 with 659 viewswessex_exile

Excellent stuff - not often you see Blatter scared of money.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Lee Nelson showering Sepp with cash on 20:37 - Jul 21 with 653 viewsLeadbelly

About the only vaguely amusing thing Lee Nelson has ever done.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Lee Nelson showering Sepp with cash on 20:46 - Jul 21 with 646 viewswessex_exile

Lee Nelson showering Sepp with cash on 20:37 - Jul 21 by Leadbelly

Agreed - though to be fair, whilst stage-bombing Kanye West at Glasto wasn't in any way particularly funny, Kanye's hissy diva-ish reaction was hilarious!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Lee Nelson showering Sepp with cash on 15:49 - Jul 22 with 592 viewsTheOldOakTree

Lee Nelson showering Sepp with cash on 20:37 - Jul 21 by Leadbelly

He certainly divides opinion. After watching his Well Good Show I thought he was shite, but I've since watched a lot of his stand-up and I think Simon Brodkin is a very good comic with some excellent material and I would say he was worth persevering with, because there's much more to it than first meets the eye.

To think the bloke went to all the trouble of qualifying as a doctor, then give it up for comedy, must take some balls.

For anyone who knows his work, it wasn't Lee Nelson, but Jason Bent that hijacked FIFA.
Lee Nelson showering Sepp with cash. Other great pranks? on 18:03 - Jul 22 with 576 viewsLeadbelly

Harry Hill also qualified and practised as a doctor.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Lee Nelson showering Sepp with cash. Other great pranks? on 10:57 - Jul 24 with 539 viewsTheOldOakTree

Lee Nelson showering Sepp with cash. Other great pranks? on 18:03 - Jul 22 by Leadbelly

Harry Hill also qualified and practised as a doctor.

Obviously no connection between medical training and comedy then!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024