Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hey Haps, yes, I'll edit your book, for free 05:04 - Jul 24 with 578 viewsBarsidepete

Just wanted to make that clear. I'll do it for nothing. But I need a "contributing editor" mention somewhwere.

But wow. Read the whole early script once again. Goodness, you can write. I'm honoured to be part of this project. Thank you J.R.

You're buying the round of pints though. I'll take care of the burgers and fries

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Hey Haps, yes, I'll edit your book, for free on 10:09 - Jul 24 with 562 viewsmrhappy

Thanks buddy - of course your get whats due !

I know your the man for the job anyhow.

Listen, i now truly feel, how you feel.

I have just lost my dear friend Peter Moon from South Korea who died yesterday - what a man he was - only 58. He traveled 5 hours to meet me whilst sick from the hospital in South Korea last year when I was on my way to the Philippines. he has got to be one of my biggest losses ever. A great of a man. Loyal, dependable, tremendous sense of humour, loving, a powerful witness for God in his own right. at least i will see him again someday.

unbelievable really...so i can feel your pain now. genuinely.

by the way - did i sent you the actual book or are you still talking about the leaflet I sent recently?

cheers mate...
[Post edited 24 Jul 2015 10:12]

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

Hey Haps, yes, I'll edit your book, for free on 10:43 - Jul 24 with 549 viewsmrhappy

Name me the first chapter !

Hey Haps, yes, I'll edit your book, for free on 10:57 - Jul 24 with 543 viewsmrhappy

The mood im in at the moment mate - is to take some time out at the end of the year and go and stay with the Mrs for several months whilst I finish this project. I need to focus on it.

a sunnier climate would help. If it means packing the job up I will.

i'll ponder it.

Hey Haps, yes, I'll edit your book, for free on 10:59 - Jul 24 with 539 viewsmrhappy

Finally, I appreciate your help.

i want to get this right.

Its gonna help a lot of people.

You will get your 'rewards' mate from the man upstaiars directly - he knows everything.

Give it your all and DO TELL where I need to chop and change....

cheers...

Hey Haps, yes, I'll edit your book, for free on 14:15 - Jul 24 with 520 viewsBarsidepete

My deepest condolences about the passing of your friend. Hugs.

Leaflet? Is that what it was? I thought that was chapter 1

Send me everything piece by piece. Preferably in a basic text format. The sooner I have any chapter the better. I don't have a PDF-to-text-conversion application. That would cost $100. I looked it up.

Be that as it may, very cool I can help you with this.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Hey Haps, yes, I'll edit your book, for free on 14:24 - Jul 24 with 515 viewsmrhappy

Nope- I'm gonna forward the WHOLE thing in WORD doc.

its still rough.............after I have time to tweak it...your get the FINAL EFFORT to do your magic on.

what u got was my day to day 'street leaflet' for an 8 minute quick reading...thats just a taster !
[Post edited 24 Jul 2015 14:31]

Hey Haps, yes, I'll edit your book, for free on 14:24 - Jul 24 with 513 viewsmrhappy

thank you as well.

Hey Haps, yes, I'll edit your book, for free on 14:30 - Jul 24 with 510 viewsmrhappy

SENT- called THE BIG ONE.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024