Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The U's Something Different, Cristiano Ronaldo as a homeless man 19:02 - Aug 4 with 990 viewsBarsidepete

Showing off his skills, he asks a pretty woman for her number--she declines; the young boy's reaction as the end is priceless when Cristiano takes off his disguise. He signs the football for him before that moment.

Great video.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

The U's Something Different, Cristiano Ronaldo as a homeless man on 19:59 - Aug 4 with 971 viewsbwildered

What happened to the Westie ?

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

The U's Something Different, Cristiano Ronaldo as a homeless man on 20:17 - Aug 4 with 966 viewsBarsidepete

The U's Something Different, Cristiano Ronaldo as a homeless man on 19:59 - Aug 4 by bwildered

What happened to the Westie ?

Good question. Probably went on a dogwalk (versus going on a catwalk), bwildered. There were obviously coppers there for when Cristiano finally "unveiled." And there was a handler for the pupper as well when that happened. That dog is now famous.

I wonder who he belonged to.

The U's Something Different, Cristiano Ronaldo as a homeless man on 21:51 - Aug 4 with 950 viewsBarsidepete

Cristiano's feet are like hands. When he asks for a back pass from one bloke, he says, "Um pretty good." .. He "begs for money' and doesn't get a coin.

I used to watch ManU games to merely to see his wizardry. Now I catch Real Madrid games on BeIN sports if it doesn't conflict. Besides Moncur, my favourite player on the planet.

"People are going to think I'm crazy," he says early on. Indeed. And perhaps the best footballer ever on the planet.

I so like him so much.

The U's Something Different, Cristiano Ronaldo as a homeless man on 23:45 - Aug 4 with 920 viewsLeadbelly

Obviously a very good player but I don't think he is even the best in Spain. I'd watch Messi over Ronaldo any day. Amazing skills and no hint of the diva's sense of entitlement that Ronaldo has...plus he played for ManUre so forever tainted in my book!

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

The U's Something Different, Cristiano Ronaldo as a homeless man on 03:47 - Aug 5 with 911 viewsBarsidepete

The U's Something Different, Cristiano Ronaldo as a homeless man on 23:45 - Aug 4 by Leadbelly

Obviously a very good player but I don't think he is even the best in Spain. I'd watch Messi over Ronaldo any day. Amazing skills and no hint of the diva's sense of entitlement that Ronaldo has...plus he played for ManUre so forever tainted in my book!

You let me know when Messi does something notable in the World Cup or Copa America and I'll listen to that logic.

The U's Something Different, Cristiano Ronaldo as a homeless man on 08:20 - Aug 5 with 894 viewsbwildered

Neither has a World Cup winners medal, which must be the pinnacle of ones career.
The Westie, not just for Christmas or the homeless .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

The U's Something Different, Cristiano Ronaldo as a homeless man on 08:54 - Aug 5 with 890 viewsMadeira163

I'm sorry their is no way Ronaldo can be classed a diva. He has never ever forgotten his poor upbringing in a not so nice area of Funchal.
He does so much for Madeira and so much for its people without any publicity. One example a young child needed an operation which the parents couldn't afford he paid.
After the wink yes couldn't stand him but the more I learn about him and see what he does for my soon to be home island I have nothing but respect
The U's Something Different, Cristiano Ronaldo as a homeless man on 19:10 - Aug 5 with 866 viewsLeadbelly

Diva on the pitch. I know nothing of what he does off it.

Simon Cowell does a huge amount of charity work but I can't watch anything on TV involving the man.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Login to get fewer ads

The U's Something Different, Cristiano Ronaldo as a homeless man on 19:24 - Aug 5 with 861 viewsBarsidepete

The U's Something Different, Cristiano Ronaldo as a homeless man on 08:54 - Aug 5 by Madeira163

I'm sorry their is no way Ronaldo can be classed a diva. He has never ever forgotten his poor upbringing in a not so nice area of Funchal.
He does so much for Madeira and so much for its people without any publicity. One example a young child needed an operation which the parents couldn't afford he paid.
After the wink yes couldn't stand him but the more I learn about him and see what he does for my soon to be home island I have nothing but respect

Beautiful, GSY.

I'll re-implement The U's Something Different when I think something warrants it.

Kind of an off-shoot of Self Service.

Lead? off the field, CR is humble. I wish I looked as good as him

edit: the scene where there is a quality-level football player and he walks away but CR puts it right on his head to nod it back, he does, that's sublime.

If you haven't watched the video, it's a must watch.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2015 19:36]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024