Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welcome everybody ! Pre season message 22:42 - Aug 4 with 1986 viewsmrhappy

First of all I would like to wish Colchester United every success after the miraculous escape last year !!!

I think top 10 is a cert personally !

My man George leading the charge !

Also welcome all new Happy league members

MFB can we have a complete roll call for div 1 now please.

I make it we have 11

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message (n/t) on 23:31 - Aug 4 with 1312 viewsBarsidepete

[Post edited 7 Aug 2015 12:30]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 09:33 - Aug 5 with 1302 viewsmrhappy

wow - ah the personal touch hey........

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 09:37 - Aug 5 with 1298 viewsmrhappy

we all have our gifts.

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 13:57 - Aug 5 with 1265 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message (n/t) on 23:31 - Aug 4 by Barsidepete

MFB posts the results, tables and stats too.

I'm not sure anything more is required personally and I think MFB has got the balance spot on.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 17:21 - Aug 5 with 1246 viewsSector4

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 13:57 - Aug 5 by RSCOSWORTH

I'm not sure anything more is required personally and I think MFB has got the balance spot on.

When i have been going away and been unable to post MFB has done a top job administering my predictions. I think he is spot on.
Welcome everybody ! Pre season message (n/t) on 17:29 - Aug 5 with 1229 viewsBarsidepete

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 13:57 - Aug 5 by RSCOSWORTH

[Post edited 7 Aug 2015 12:31]

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 21:43 - Aug 5 with 1189 viewsmrhappy

Me too

As Happy champion the monkey is well and truly off my back.

I'll do well to get near 37 spot on's which amounted to 1 every 8 games.

I can accumilate more world ranking points as well.

Yes- it's going to be very interesting.

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 23:16 - Aug 5 with 1174 viewsmfb_cufc

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message (n/t) on 23:31 - Aug 4 by Barsidepete

mfb does realise this league is not merely about posting fixtures. To suggest the members that have dropped out is due to me not communicating with them, is a pathetic comment, and you know it. Please tell me why you have continually come on here to upset people. No I will tell you ATTENTION SEEKING.

mfb

Login to get fewer ads

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 23:39 - Aug 5 with 1169 viewsgerry_us

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 23:16 - Aug 5 by mfb_cufc

mfb does realise this league is not merely about posting fixtures. To suggest the members that have dropped out is due to me not communicating with them, is a pathetic comment, and you know it. Please tell me why you have continually come on here to upset people. No I will tell you ATTENTION SEEKING.

Got it in one MFB. Hopefully once we get into the season all these banal side arguments will stop and we can just get on with business in hand. Your stewardship last season was second to NONE and no doubt will be again.
And for all the doubters and grumblers if you don't like it b,,,ger off. Alternatively "The Usual " board has the facility for any member to block the messages of others members...now there's a thought!
Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 00:46 - Aug 6 with 1158 viewsmrhappy

I have never known a pre season to court so much controversy

It can only be pre match nerves.

I have news that Coomster will not be taking part this year and I will be dealing with this privately.

And thrash out a deal lol (missing transfer funds apparently)

Onwards and upwards!
[Post edited 6 Aug 2015 0:55]

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 00:59 - Aug 6 with 1136 viewsBarsidepete

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 23:16 - Aug 5 by mfb_cufc

whatever.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2015 15:14]

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 01:04 - Aug 6 with 1143 viewsmrhappy

Please chaps can we not get personal.

Let's deal with matters outside of here man to man if you have to.

We called it a straightener in the old days!

The president has spoken.

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 01:11 - Aug 6 with 1126 viewsBarsidepete

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 01:04 - Aug 6 by mrhappy

Please chaps can we not get personal.

Let's deal with matters outside of here man to man if you have to.

We called it a straightener in the old days!

The president has spoken.

What is he going to do, hit me with his keyboard? His forehead comes to my chin.

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 01:15 - Aug 6 with 1130 viewsmrhappy

A forehead to the chin CAN hurt!

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 01:18 - Aug 6 with 1114 viewsBarsidepete

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 01:15 - Aug 6 by mrhappy

A forehead to the chin CAN hurt!

Haps, you win. Chin-scratcher.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2015 1:19]

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 01:24 - Aug 6 with 1118 viewsmrhappy

Night night x

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 01:29 - Aug 6 with 1101 viewsBarsidepete

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 01:24 - Aug 6 by mrhappy

Night night x

Night brother. Will talk to you away from the board.

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 08:11 - Aug 6 with 1077 viewsjonestones

In my humble opinion, Happy and Barside's repeated gripes at MFB and constant cloak and dagger attention seeking behaviour is in danger of not only taking the fun out of the happy league but the whole board.
Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 09:01 - Aug 6 with 1061 viewswessex_exile

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 08:11 - Aug 6 by jonestones

In my humble opinion, Happy and Barside's repeated gripes at MFB and constant cloak and dagger attention seeking behaviour is in danger of not only taking the fun out of the happy league but the whole board.

Couldn't agree more.

MFB does an excellent job running the PL, quietly, efficiently and with a minimum of fuss and bother - but that we could say the same about the gruesome twosome. However, for Pete to direct not only nasty personal spiteful insults but a thinly veiled threat of physical violence to MFB, with Happy shamefully giggling like a schoolgirl in the background is going way too far, and to a point that I think Daniel needs to step in as the board webmaster.

Pete and Happy - either get a room, or keep your attention seeking childishness to yourselves. There is a perfectly good PM service available - why not use it and spare the rest of us your toxic contamination of the board? Incidentally, the P stands for Private - none of us need to know, nor indeed care, that you've sent or received them - okay?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 09:09 - Aug 6 with 1057 viewsgerry_us

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 09:01 - Aug 6 by wessex_exile

Couldn't agree more.

MFB does an excellent job running the PL, quietly, efficiently and with a minimum of fuss and bother - but that we could say the same about the gruesome twosome. However, for Pete to direct not only nasty personal spiteful insults but a thinly veiled threat of physical violence to MFB, with Happy shamefully giggling like a schoolgirl in the background is going way too far, and to a point that I think Daniel needs to step in as the board webmaster.

Pete and Happy - either get a room, or keep your attention seeking childishness to yourselves. There is a perfectly good PM service available - why not use it and spare the rest of us your toxic contamination of the board? Incidentally, the P stands for Private - none of us need to know, nor indeed care, that you've sent or received them - okay?

Well said Wessex. Personal attacks have no place on this board. As I said on another topic this board contains the opportunity for individual blocking of other boarders. I am seriously getting to that point.
Clean up your act guys. You know who you are.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2015 9:46]
Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 09:31 - Aug 6 with 1052 viewsdurham_exile

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 09:09 - Aug 6 by gerry_us

Well said Wessex. Personal attacks have no place on this board. As I said on another topic this board contains the opportunity for individual blocking of other boarders. I am seriously getting to that point.
Clean up your act guys. You know who you are.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2015 9:46]

Wessex and Gerry I totally agree, it would be good to get back to the real issues like football!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 09:37 - Aug 6 with 1047 viewsgerry_us

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 09:31 - Aug 6 by durham_exile

Wessex and Gerry I totally agree, it would be good to get back to the real issues like football!

Up the U's

Can't help thinking that the terrible two want control back of the Happy League hence the veiled attacks on MFB. I see a breakaway league in the offing if they don't pack it up soon.
The fact that MFB has made such a brilliant job of running it maybe "slightly" upsetting to them. So let's go all the way and rename it the MFB Prediction League.
I'm in for one.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2015 9:42]
Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 11:19 - Aug 6 with 1018 viewsmrhappy

LOL.

I have already stated...NO PERSONAL ATTACKS.

And kindly point out where I have attacked my second in command? I installed him !

I am trying to humour the situation.

BRING evidence against, me - there ISN'T ANY !

do carry on MFB....

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 02:28 - Aug 7 with 955 viewsBarsidepete

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 08:11 - Aug 6 by jonestones

whatever

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 07:43 - Aug 7 with 934 viewswessex_exile

Welcome everybody ! Pre season message on 02:28 - Aug 7 by Barsidepete

whatever

Happy developed the PL, you then spent a lot of effort trying to undermine him and take it from him. Your 'apology' to MFB, the one that really should have counted, wasn't really particularly contrite, more defensive - ie "misunderstanding" "lost in translation" - almost as if it wasn't really your fault. You claim MFB is a good friend, but in the same way that you lashed out at Ethics, you do understand that you don't talk to your friends that way, don't you? I strongly suspect you have some fairly deep-rooted temper management issues to be honest, in that despite being a grown man, you have the temper of a petulant child...

...and no, you're not the "theoretical second in command" here - you're not the only one who gets PMs.

Putting you back on Ignore now.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2015 7:48]

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024