Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did Daniel sell colchesterunited.com? It's gone. 16:39 - Aug 16 with 1067 viewsBarsidepete

No colchesterunited.com anymore, All searches go the OMB. This is bizarre and all posters here should be aware. We have been relegated to a subplot of fansnetwork.

I'll start a new ColU site if necessary. This is not acceptable.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Did Daniel sell colchesterunited.com? It's gone. on 12:59 - Aug 18 with 1002 viewsDaniel

What are you on about?

http://colchesterunited.com
Did Daniel sell colchesterunited.com? It's gone. on 17:45 - Aug 18 with 971 viewsBarsidepete

Did Daniel sell colchesterunited.com? It's gone. on 12:59 - Aug 18 by Daniel

What are you on about?

http://colchesterunited.com

Mate, and you're more than that. A true friend.

But it goes to the OMB, cu-fc.com when you search and also colchesterunited.net

I wouldn't have posted this for no frickin reason.

The search goes to the OMB. Do your own search.

Did Daniel sell colchesterunited.com? It's gone. on 18:58 - Aug 18 with 955 viewsthrillseeker

Have you lost the plot Pete?

Clink on your link and it goes straight to this website
Did Daniel sell colchesterunited.com? It's gone. on 19:57 - Aug 18 with 939 viewsBarsidepete

Did Daniel sell colchesterunited.com? It's gone. on 18:58 - Aug 18 by thrillseeker

Have you lost the plot Pete?

Clink on your link and it goes straight to this website

I'm sorry but what?

You search for colchesterunited.com and it goes to dot-net and cu-fc.com, the OMB.

what does clicking on the link have to do with my post?

As my Bricklayers buddy, I expected better from you.

If there is someone who wants to create a poll, Should Pete leave the site? Happy to. I'm the last US-based supporter here and happy to just follow DC United and baseball.

Did Daniel sell colchesterunited.com? It's gone. on 20:51 - Aug 18 with 921 viewsmrhappy

I find baseball boring.

You surely can't drop col u just like that Pete?

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

Did Daniel sell colchesterunited.com? It's gone. on 21:01 - Aug 18 with 916 viewsBarsidepete

Did Daniel sell colchesterunited.com? It's gone. on 20:51 - Aug 18 by mrhappy

I find baseball boring.

You surely can't drop col u just like that Pete?

No, no, Haps! Love love love The U's.

And by the way, I find cricket boring

Did Daniel sell colchesterunited.com? It's gone. on 13:29 - Aug 19 with 866 viewsLeadbelly

Whether I click on the link or google colchesterunited.com it takes me straight to this site. Just saying.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Did Daniel sell colchesterunited.com? It's gone. on 14:14 - Aug 19 with 857 viewsBarsidepete

Did Daniel sell colchesterunited.com? It's gone. on 13:29 - Aug 19 by Leadbelly

Whether I click on the link or google colchesterunited.com it takes me straight to this site. Just saying.

Ouch. Must be a US thing, Lead. It sends to the variants of the OMB here.

Apologies, all. Was in no way meant to be a wind-up.

If all is good then all is good. Sorry, Lead.

Login to get fewer ads

Did Daniel sell colchesterunited.com? It's gone. on 09:11 - Aug 20 with 809 viewsthrillseeker

Did Daniel sell colchesterunited.com? It's gone. on 19:57 - Aug 18 by Barsidepete

I'm sorry but what?

You search for colchesterunited.com and it goes to dot-net and cu-fc.com, the OMB.

what does clicking on the link have to do with my post?

As my Bricklayers buddy, I expected better from you.

If there is someone who wants to create a poll, Should Pete leave the site? Happy to. I'm the last US-based supporter here and happy to just follow DC United and baseball.

No one mentioned we wanted you to leave - don't be so defensive

I clicked on your link to see what happened and I also Googled it and both times was directed to this website.

You have now resolved problem and bizarrely (to me anyway) the mighty US of A must have different Internet search factors.

I cannot believe the mighty U S of A search engines do not to allow people to visit this great CUFC board.
Did Daniel sell colchesterunited.com? It's gone. on 21:48 - Aug 21 with 775 viewsBarsidepete

Did Daniel sell colchesterunited.com? It's gone. on 09:11 - Aug 20 by thrillseeker

No one mentioned we wanted you to leave - don't be so defensive

I clicked on your link to see what happened and I also Googled it and both times was directed to this website.

You have now resolved problem and bizarrely (to me anyway) the mighty US of A must have different Internet search factors.

I cannot believe the mighty U S of A search engines do not to allow people to visit this great CUFC board.

We have regional issues starting with something as basic a DVDs that cannot get played here it's from England--have been gifted a few and know with certainty.

And as I mentioned on the other thread, we get so many football games (soccer) here per week that it's mind-numbing, how many options. But in the UK, good luck with that. So reverse discrimination for a nation that lives and dies with footy.

And then when I try and watch football highlights on the BBC or Sky's online site, or the Daily Mail? regional restrictions won't permit it.

It is a funny globe.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024