Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bonne off 17:54 - Aug 26 with 858 viewsbwildered

The striker options are even more depleted has Bonne has been selected for Zimbabwe in Africa Nation Cup Qualifier ( Might sent Lead a postcard ).

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Bonne off on 18:58 - Aug 26 with 838 viewswessex_exile

There you go, there's more of that "luck" that teams in our predicament seem to attract - good news for Bonne though!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Bonne off on 21:26 - Aug 26 with 813 viewsLeadbelly

When will he be away?

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Bonne off on 10:50 - Aug 27 with 766 viewsLeadbelly

Bonne off on 21:26 - Aug 26 by Leadbelly

When will he be away?

Away on international duty for the trip to Bramall Lane on 5 September.

Questions are as follows;

Will Porter be fit (I'm sure he'll want to be)?

Will Humes recall Holman from his loan?

Will we sign another forward (or two) ?

Bonne off on 11:06 - Aug 27 with 762 viewsdurham_exile

Bonne off on 10:50 - Aug 27 by Leadbelly

Away on international duty for the trip to Bramall Lane on 5 September.

Questions are as follows;

Will Porter be fit (I'm sure he'll want to be)?

Will Humes recall Holman from his loan?

Will we sign another forward (or two) ?

Lead

Answers on a post card:

Porter unlikely to be risked
Holman who - simply not good enough for First team
Striker situation critical - loanee required but by now all the good ones have either been snapped up or nailed down at their respective clubs!

Drey Wright's time to shine

First win this Saturday against the Iron.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Bonne off on 09:41 - Aug 30 with 690 viewsTheOldOakTree

Bonne has chosen to stay for the Northampton game according to the Official Site.

I hope they haven't put too much pressure on him to ignore his international duties as he may not get more chances.

If TH plays him up front on this own again, he might as well have gone.

How many people watching yesterday thought after 15 minutes that Bonne on his own was ever going to work? Just a shame that the change to Drey and Sammie came too late.

Had Bonne had a bit of help earlier from someone like Sammie it may have given him more of a chance. I feel sorry for him because he's been given an impossible task.

What is the point in having a favourite way of playing if you don't have the players fit to make it work. Surely you need to look at who you have to pick from and chose tactics to suit them?

...but if you only have a Plan A and emergency 80min Plan B?
Bonne off on 10:12 - Aug 30 with 683 viewsbwildered

With the cancellation of the Sheffield United game, which he now does not miss, would it be better to turn out for Zimbabwe than a JPT game at Northampton ? Perhaps the club needs assurance he does not up on the bench for the time and distance covered .
Even more strange that Bonne played wide right for U21 games while Healy played end of last season , given that signing Porter changed to dynamics of the side to replace Sears.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Bonne off on 10:23 - Aug 30 with 681 viewsLeadbelly

Bonne off on 09:41 - Aug 30 by TheOldOakTree

Bonne has chosen to stay for the Northampton game according to the Official Site.

I hope they haven't put too much pressure on him to ignore his international duties as he may not get more chances.

If TH plays him up front on this own again, he might as well have gone.

How many people watching yesterday thought after 15 minutes that Bonne on his own was ever going to work? Just a shame that the change to Drey and Sammie came too late.

Had Bonne had a bit of help earlier from someone like Sammie it may have given him more of a chance. I feel sorry for him because he's been given an impossible task.

What is the point in having a favourite way of playing if you don't have the players fit to make it work. Surely you need to look at who you have to pick from and chose tactics to suit them?

...but if you only have a Plan A and emergency 80min Plan B?

Humes sticks to a system that doesn't seem to suit the players. I'm not sure they really understand it or have confidence in it. We don't score many goals in the system regardless of who plays as the lone striker.

Bonne has worked his socks off this season but the service he has received has been poor. When he did win a header there was never anyone close to pick up the ball.

Three points from five games is relegation form and I think that will be the result unless we play in a way that allows the players to perform at their best...and we haven't played a decent side yet.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024