Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JPT glory for the U's this season! 14:35 - Sep 1 with 866 viewsdurham_exile

Not much to say; possibly gloss over this match, but Wembley appearances are fairly rare.

Need a win, any win TH likely to make changes but must play 6 from the 11 who started against Scunny.

Lewington

Vincent-Young Eastman Elokobi Briggs

Szmodics Moncur Garvan

Sembie-Ferris Bonne Wright

Subs:

Parish Olufemi Kent Wynter Harriott Lapslie Edwards

Enjoy the game.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

JPT glory for the U's this season! on 15:30 - Sep 1 with 852 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Firstly I think winning breeds winning and it would be a kickstart to our season if we could get one tonight.

Also I think that tonight has to be used to try a couple of things. How about two up front with Szmodics playing off of Bonne?

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

JPT glory for the U's this season! on 19:48 - Sep 1 with 822 viewsLeadbelly

We are overdue a win, particularly in the JPT. Our last win was the day Obama became US president...I think.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

JPT glory for the U's this season! on 21:41 - Sep 1 with 793 viewsdurham_exile

JPT glory for the U's this season! on 19:48 - Sep 1 by Leadbelly

We are overdue a win, particularly in the JPT. Our last win was the day Obama became US president...I think.

Its going to be a long hard season - I'm afraid that losing to Northampton Town is simply not good enough.

I defended TH last season especially at Fleetwood where we were losing 2-1 and the supporters near me were slagging him and the Chairman off.

However this is a shocking start to the season and we still do not have an additional striker on the books.

Perhaps it is time for TH to start typing his CV.

Up the U's

Very, very disappointing

Durham_exile

JPT glory for the U's this season! on 22:03 - Sep 1 with 769 viewsLeadbelly

JPT glory for the U's this season! on 21:41 - Sep 1 by durham_exile

Its going to be a long hard season - I'm afraid that losing to Northampton Town is simply not good enough.

I defended TH last season especially at Fleetwood where we were losing 2-1 and the supporters near me were slagging him and the Chairman off.

However this is a shocking start to the season and we still do not have an additional striker on the books.

Perhaps it is time for TH to start typing his CV.

Up the U's

Very, very disappointing

Only Massey and Eastman were dropped to the bench from what would likely be the manager's first choice XI.

One more poor result in a poor run but at least we were ahead for a while. Prior to this game we had spent a total of one minute in the lead since the start of the season.

JPT glory for the U's this season! on 22:17 - Sep 1 with 757 viewsLayer_Road_Cat

JPT glory for the U's this season! on 22:03 - Sep 1 by Leadbelly

Only Massey and Eastman were dropped to the bench from what would likely be the manager's first choice XI.

One more poor result in a poor run but at least we were ahead for a while. Prior to this game we had spent a total of one minute in the lead since the start of the season.

When were we ahead? It's still that single minute at Peterborough in over seven matches this season.

Two goals for Bonne is a plus though.
JPT glory for the U's this season! on 12:57 - Sep 2 with 661 viewsLeadbelly

JPT glory for the U's this season! on 22:17 - Sep 1 by Layer_Road_Cat

When were we ahead? It's still that single minute at Peterborough in over seven matches this season.

Two goals for Bonne is a plus though.

I was posting from ciderspace and read the second goal time as 33 rather than 83. My apologies for distress and confusion caused.

We have, therefore, held the lead for one minute all season. Mr Humes should apologise for that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024