Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy League 2015/16 Week 16 (of 38) - Deadline Saturday 12.45 00:47 - Nov 15 with 1636 viewsmfb_cufc

Week 15 results

BARNSLEY 1 PORT VALE 2

Barnsley manager Lee Johnson must be fearing for his job, as his team suffer their eighth straight defeat. There were 3 who had this spot-on, and 5 more got the outcome.

BLACKPOOL 0 DONCASTER 2
Doncaster get back to back wins for the first time this season. Just the 2 (wessex_exile and jonestones) got this spot-on, and only 3 had the outcome.

COLCHESTER 1 COVENTRY 3
Coventry come from behind, as the Colchester defence continue to make goalscoring easy for the opposition. Well done to johnnyboy 53 for being the only one to get this spot-on, with just the 3 having the outcome.

GILLINGHAM 3 BURY 1
Gillingham go back to the top of League 1 again, as they come from behind to win here. Well done to Tropical_Us for being the only one to get 3 points for this result, but 12 did manage to have the outcome.

SHEFFIELD UNITED 2 SOUTHEND 2
Sheff Utd come from two goals down, to get a draw here. Nobody had this spot-on, and just the 3 got the outcome.

SWINDON 2 SCUNTHORPE 1
Swindon win for the first time in twelve games. There were 3 who had this spot-on, and another 6 got the outcome.

Most members of the Happy League know more about the teams in League 1, than any other, but it didn't make it any easier for point scoring this week. A late goal from Gillingham foiled the eight who had them to win 2-1, so that left us with just the ten 3 pointers, and only 62 points obtained overall. Despite that three members did manage to get two results spot-on, but only two, wessex_exile and Tropical_Us, had two outcomes as well, so there is a tie for being this weeks top scorer, with each getting a decent 8 points. Just losing out on this award was jonestones, but he still got a good 7 points.
In the Premier, not such a good week for Gate16, but his nearest pursuers fail to cash in. The biggest mover in this league is wessex_exile, whose top scoring week takes him up five places, but he still remains one of the nine fighting the drop, who are only separated by seven points.
In Division One, the top two swap places again, as it jonestones turn to takeover at the top. It is the weeks other top scorer who is the biggest mover in this league as well, with Tropical_Us going up four places. After failing to post his scores for the past four weeks, Gunnerjosh becomes the second person to be expelled from all Happy League competitions.

THE TABLES (106 out of 280 played)
(Tie-breaker: Most 3 pointers, and then the first to post)

Gunnerjosh and s.sutton87 have been expelled from Division One.

Week 16 Fixtures Picked by this weeks guest, last seasons Division One champ Sector4

WATFORD v MANCHESTER UNITED (12.45)
NEWCASTLE v LEICESTER
IPSWICH v WOLVES
PRESTON v BLACKBURN
COVENTRY v GILLINGHAM
MILLWALL v COLCHESTER
SCUNTHORPE v BRADFORD
WALSALL v SHEFFIELD UNITED
AFC WIMBLEDON v WYCOMBE
CARLISLE v PORTSMOUTH

Good luck everybody, and DON'T FORGET THIS WEEKS DEADLINE IS 12.45

mfb

Happy League 2015/16 Week 16 (of 38) - Deadline Saturday 12.45 on 14:42 - Nov 21 with 372 viewsjohnnyboy53

Sorry been away, only just got back and realised I've missed the early deadline, damn it!

Poll: Are we turning the corner?

Happy League 2015/16 Week 16 (of 38) - Deadline Saturday 12.45 on 17:02 - Nov 21 with 363 viewsBarsidepete

I have no idea how I could suck so frickin heck in a 10 game week ... I'm going to write my picks on paper and the next day I will pick against myself, and post that ... this is unbelievable.

I truly am going to do this next week. Make predictions on paper Friday, then disagree with myself early Saturday morning.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024