Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's our fault apparently! 22:55 - Nov 24 with 1476 viewsDaniel

So, Humes has come out and blamed the fans for the defeat claiming we wanted the players to fail. Genius.

It's our fault apparently! on 23:03 - Nov 24 with 1458 viewsPaddyA140

Tonight's the first home game i've missed in 3 seasons and i'm glad i didn't make it, i have to say. After travelling to Millwall i didn't think things could get worse and when my phone goal alerts showed us 2-0 up tonight, i thought Great, we've turned it around.

WTF happened..?

Just a month or so ago i thought we've have an up and down season but finish safely in the 8th-14th mid table range. Now like many others no doubt i fear yet another relegation battle... Away to Burton on Saturday with them 3rd in the league?

squeaky bum time - and it's not yet December.

Up the U's
It's our fault apparently! on 23:05 - Nov 24 with 1457 viewsthrillseeker

I have wanted Humes Out for a long time but that comment was truly amazing.

He should resign or be sacked for that comment let alone his poor man management of a good squad of players
It's our fault apparently! on 23:16 - Nov 24 with 1443 viewsTheOldOakTree

For a long while I've though Humes was well out of his depth, but that alone is not a crime and doesn't warrant abuse. After hearing him on the radio on the way home tonight, I'm now of the opinion the bloke is a first class tosser.

At least the few fans that still turn up made an attempt to raise the team for 80 minutes.

Who is he going to blame next week? The Chairman! What a complete and utter joke!
It's our fault apparently! on 23:31 - Nov 24 with 1427 viewsLeadbelly

There were very few of us there yet Mr Humes believes our negative thoughts led to a very poor performance and dreadful result. If that is true what is the point of having a manager?

Please resign, we'll all think positively and promotion will be ours. Can't fail.

PS from memory, blaming the fans for their own shortcomings is usually one of the final acts of a pisspoor manager...just before they are relieved of their duties.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

It's our fault apparently! on 00:54 - Nov 25 with 1400 viewsBarsidepete

minus 15 is pretty eye-watering.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

It's our fault apparently! on 22:15 - Nov 25 with 1267 viewsLeadbelly

Just listened to the post match interview. If that is the man in charge for the rest of the season we're in for as rough ride as he will get after those comments.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024