Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crewe match + Tony Humes 12:51 - Nov 25 with 335 viewsJOHE

We seemed quite happy when we were 2-0 up, but for me a change should have been made when it was obvious for 10-15 minutes that Crewe were getting stronger ( maybe an extra chap in midfield) Colclough who was starting to run rings around us and later Lowe should have been better marked. That Mr Humes is where you come in. I'm afraid you tend to sub too late 85 and 89 minutes from memory and hopefully( but I don't suppose it was) you did your homework on how dangerous Lowe is. I listened to your radio interview in the car and you asked the chap from Essex radio for more respect, you may get this if you don't talk and act like a spoilt child when asked some reasonable questions. This may be hard to believe but I don't want Humes to be sacked. He went on to mention about a certain element in the crowd who want us to fail, this may apply to some especially the five guys in E5 near the back who moan all the time but generally that is not correct. We pay a lot for our tickets and I for one don't want to lose.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024