Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David v Goliath 20:19 - Feb 1 with 773 viewsbwildered

With Spurs cruising to victory on Saturday, and most matches seen over the weekend all could have been all but over within the first fifteen minutes, has David all but run out of stones to throw ? With no shocks and most PL sides beating lower opposition by three goals are the days of giant killing all but over ? Is the gulf now too wide ?

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

David v Goliath on 20:45 - Feb 1 with 766 viewsLeadbelly

It's probably been too wide for several years but that shouldn't stop clubs like Col U from trying.

I had no real hope that we would win on Saturday. As a result I enjoyed the game and wasn't in the least upset about a 1-4 scoreline. If we see an occasional tie against top flight opposition as a bonus day out that has a significant financial benefit for the club then that's fine by me.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

David v Goliath on 12:50 - Feb 2 with 721 viewsRSCOSWORTH

David v Goliath on 20:45 - Feb 1 by Leadbelly

It's probably been too wide for several years but that shouldn't stop clubs like Col U from trying.

I had no real hope that we would win on Saturday. As a result I enjoyed the game and wasn't in the least upset about a 1-4 scoreline. If we see an occasional tie against top flight opposition as a bonus day out that has a significant financial benefit for the club then that's fine by me.

It was only twelve months ago that Bradford won at Chelsea in arguably the greatest FA Cup shock of all time.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

David v Goliath on 18:04 - Feb 2 with 696 viewsnoah4x4

What about Oxford beating Swansea in the third round?
Better still, Portsmouth beating Ipswich!
Eastleigh?
Salford?

Surely it is inevitable that there are likely to be fewer shocks in each progressive round given that the number of fixtures always halve.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024