Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kean returns to Canaries - so what! 10:43 - Feb 8 with 770 viewsdurham_exile

Perhaps the sequence of defeats is getting to me but as Kean has decided to return to Norwich I have to say I'm not too bothered, his record at the U's was poor and certainly no better than our existing keepers.

Frankly I would rather have players who are up for the challenge and keen (no pun intended) to strive to put things right rather than take the exit door at the first opportunity.

As someone once famously said we're all in this together and anyone not interested can foxtrot oscar.

Colchester will be judged by the next 17 games, it is up to everyone to turn things around.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Kean returns to Canaries - so what! on 12:36 - Feb 8 with 747 viewsLeadbelly

I quite agree. Waste of a loan in my opinion.

I heard over the weekend, possibly during the BBC commentary, that it wasn't an amicable separation...or did I dream it?

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Kean returns to Canaries - so what! on 13:18 - Feb 8 with 731 viewsgerry_us

He was no better than what we have already.
And whilst on the board what the he'll happened for the second goal on Saturday? Has big George got vertigo or summat? He certainly didn't get airborne for the cross.
Kean returns to Canaries - so what! on 14:20 - Feb 8 with 712 viewsburnsieespana

Where we are now, relagation pretty much nailed on, we would imo be better giving one of our own young keepers experience for the future.
Kean returns to Canaries - so what! on 14:22 - Feb 8 with 710 viewsburnsieespana

Kean returns to Canaries - so what! on 12:36 - Feb 8 by Leadbelly

I quite agree. Waste of a loan in my opinion.

I heard over the weekend, possibly during the BBC commentary, that it wasn't an amicable separation...or did I dream it?

It was only a months loan so time was up and we didn't extend I assume. When does the loan window reopen as must be soon.
Kean returns to Canaries - so what! on 15:59 - Feb 8 with 688 viewsTheOldOakTree

Kean returns to Canaries - so what! on 14:20 - Feb 8 by burnsieespana

Where we are now, relagation pretty much nailed on, we would imo be better giving one of our own young keepers experience for the future.

I would agree, especially if we get less than 6 points from the next two games.

Not just the keeper, we should be preparing the whole team for next season, so why not give Bonne, Kent, White, Sembie-Ferris etc a run of starts, they can't do any worse.

If/when it's too late, why waste money on loan players or why give out of contract players a shop window.
Kean returns to Canaries - so what! on 18:46 - Feb 8 with 650 viewsbwildered

Loan window opens Tuesday .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Kean returns to Canaries - so what! on 02:22 - Feb 9 with 603 viewsBarsidepete

Kean returns to Canaries - so what! on 18:46 - Feb 8 by bwildered

Loan window opens Tuesday .

All good with League 2.

Hope that Dag & Red stay up.

Cheltenham, ... Grimsby, Trannies, Braintree possibly promoted.

No problem with that. Hoping Canaries stay up. I've got no personal issues with Nodge. Norwich and Foxes are pretty much the only reason I watch the BPL in the states. And Spurs.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024