Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update 02:42 - Feb 9 with 697 viewsBarsidepete

In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update on 09:43 - Feb 9 with 685 viewsAFCMorant

That depends on what you predicted for S***end away. I predicted a 3-0 defeat.
In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update on 18:19 - Feb 9 with 667 viewsBarsidepete

Then you'll leapfrog me. 3-0 would have been my worst nightmare. I had it 1-0, so we both collect extra points for the "no scorer."

I feel inexplicably optimistic about the Swindon game.

The U's -32 GD is, however, eye-watering.

In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update on 13:12 - Feb 13 with 620 viewsSector4

I have been top since the opening day when I fluked the 2 2 v Blackpool but you are both closing on me. I have gone for a home win today. In brickies and it is very quiet, small crowd today I reckon.
In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update on 13:33 - Feb 13 with 617 viewsBarsidepete

In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update on 13:12 - Feb 13 by Sector4

I have been top since the opening day when I fluked the 2 2 v Blackpool but you are both closing on me. I have gone for a home win today. In brickies and it is very quiet, small crowd today I reckon.

Ah beautiful brickes.

Know what? as my predictions in the Happy League have been bolx, I opted for *sigh* ColU 1 Swindon 2.

George to net one. It's a case of reverse psychology. I so wish to be wrong today.

My heart says 2-0 but the other side of my reasoning feels that somehow the U's will find a way to lose.

Finishing in the top 5 of Daniel's PL would do me. This is not a year when I'd be happy to win it --have once, but it was in better days.

I root for you to be on the mark today, Sector4 .. btw, is your username based on the film of the same name?

In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update on 21:45 - Feb 15 with 582 viewsSector4

Pete,
Sector 4 is where I sit in the south stand. In hindsight I should have been terrace 3 sector 4 to capture both my locations. Didn't know there was a film, I may have to check that out. I have also gone for a home win tomorrow night.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2016 21:46]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024