Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy League 2015/16 - The Final Tables. 23:39 - Apr 25 with 1084 viewsmfb_cufc

Week 38 Results

PRESTON 0 BURNLEY 1

There were 6 who had this spot-on, and a further 12 got the outcome.

DERBY 1 SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY 1
There were 4 who got this spot-on, with 3 having the outcome.

ASTON VILLA 2 SOUTHAMPTON 4
Nobody had this spot-on, but all 24 got 1 point for the outcome.

FULHAM 1 NOTTINGHAM FOREST 3
No 3 pointers for anybody, and only 2 had the outcome.

CHARLTON 1 BRIGHTON 3
There were 2 who had this spot-on, with another 21 getting the outcome.

BRADFORD 4 WALSALL 0
Again nobody got this spot-on, but 10 did have the outcome.

COLCHESTER 0 BURTON 3
The U's are finally relegated. There were 2 who had this spot-on, and 12 more got the outcome.

PORT VALE 4 ROCHDALE 1
Another game with no 3 pointers, with 6 having the outcome.

MORECAMBE 1 STEVENAGE 4
Yet another game with no spot-ons, but 8 did get the outcome.

TOTTENHAM 1 WEST BROM 1
Nobody got this spot-on, and only 1 had the outcome.

A final week, that was spread over four days, started promisingly with Burnley's win getting points for most. But after that it was another week of surprise results, with six games eluding those 3 pointers. So not a great week for finding that big score to make a difference. Though one person did find that big score to make a difference, step forward sevebalo. By getting the wins for Burnley and Burton and the Derby draw spot-on, with two other outcomes, he produced a brilliant top scoring 11 points. Just enough points for him to avoid being relegated.
In the Premier, Congratulations to ethicsgirl for winning her first title. She will be joined in the Charity Shield by runner-up mfb_cufc and Gate16, in what is a repeat of last seasons semi-final. In the other semi-final ethicsgirl will play Happy Cup winner desthegooner. At the bottom the dog fight for the drop has looked like going to the last game all season, and so it turned out. noah4x4 required Tottenham to win 3-1 in that last game, to save him from relegation, and he will be joined in Division One by last seasons title winner mrhappy, and TheNet, who goes down after one season in the top division.
In Division One, Congratulations to burnsieespana, for winning the title in his first season. He is joined in the Premier by another newbie jonestones. In the play-offs gsy163 and ColuKev qualify again, after failing last season. They are joined by Tropical_Us and Barsidepete. At the bottom Daniel picks up the wooden spoon for the second season running.
Finally thank you everybody for your kind comments regarding my administrating of the Happy League. They are all very much appreciated. I am glad you all enjoy taking part, as much as I enjoy running it, and I look forward to seeing you all again next season.

THE FINAL TABLES (280 played)
(Tie-breaker: Most 3 pointers, and then the first to post)

Gunnerjosh and s.sutton87 have been expelled from Division One.

There is a separate thread for the Charity Shield and Division One play-offs.

mfb

Happy League 2015/16 - The Final Tables. on 00:37 - Apr 26 with 1078 viewswessex_exile

Well done to all, but particularly Ethics as the worthy champion - and very much MFB too for another excellent season running the show.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Happy League 2015/16 - The Final Tables. on 10:10 - Apr 26 with 1050 viewsmrhappy

I am leaving everything in safe hands - well done MFB - my work is done.

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

Happy League 2015/16 - The Final Tables. on 10:16 - Apr 26 with 1048 viewsdurham_exile

Congratulations to the two league winners Ethicsgirl and Burnsie

mfb - outstanding stewardship of the league.

Enjoy your retirement Mr Happy.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Happy League 2015/16 - The Final Tables. on 10:55 - Apr 26 with 1038 viewsgerry_us

Happy League 2015/16 - The Final Tables. on 10:16 - Apr 26 by durham_exile

Congratulations to the two league winners Ethicsgirl and Burnsie

mfb - outstanding stewardship of the league.

Enjoy your retirement Mr Happy.

Up the U's

Wow, gonna be tough to get out of Div. One next year with those guys coming down from the Prem. Many congrats to Ethics.
Yer Mum didn't help Happy!
Great league again and brilliantly stewarded again Sir.
Will be back again next season, mental capability permitting!
Happy League 2015/16 - The Final Tables. on 12:28 - Apr 26 with 1031 viewsmrhappy

Happy League 2015/16 - The Final Tables. on 10:55 - Apr 26 by gerry_us

Wow, gonna be tough to get out of Div. One next year with those guys coming down from the Prem. Many congrats to Ethics.
Yer Mum didn't help Happy!
Great league again and brilliantly stewarded again Sir.
Will be back again next season, mental capability permitting!

My Mother done a bunk when the heat was on !!! (back to washing my socks !)

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

Happy League 2015/16 - The Final Tables. on 14:58 - Apr 26 with 1023 viewsburnsieespana

Thanks to MFB for your brillant updates which has made my first season such fun and also pointing me in the right direction early on.
Have to say really have enjoyed my first season and look forward to next year when I have no doubt the competition will be fierce.
Jonestones thank you for your kind comments and for the thrilling battle we have since the turn of the year and I feel honoured to have come out on top this season.
Mr Happy enjoy your retirement.
Happy League 2015/16 - The Final Tables. on 20:01 - Apr 26 with 1011 viewsthrillseeker

Congratulations to all winners.

Another brilliant season of participation.

mfb- fantastic stewardship and many thanks for your admin.

Will there be one next season?
Happy League 2015/16 - The Final Tables. on 21:55 - Apr 26 with 994 viewsmfb_cufc

Happy League 2015/16 - The Final Tables. on 20:01 - Apr 26 by thrillseeker

Congratulations to all winners.

Another brilliant season of participation.

mfb- fantastic stewardship and many thanks for your admin.

Will there be one next season?

Yes, there definitely will be one next season.

Any new members are most welcome.

mfb

Login to get fewer ads

Happy League 2015/16 - The Final Tables. on 07:16 - Apr 27 with 973 viewsSector4

Congratulations to the winners. Well done Mick for running a brilliant league.
Happy League 2015/16 - The Final Tables. on 13:47 - May 2 with 923 viewsdesthegooner

Thanks ,for all ur kind words,,see you all next season as a CUP WINNER .WHOOOO- hooooooo
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024