Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Final days in Daniel's PL, being honest, Barnsley 2-0 ColUtd 18:36 - Apr 27 with 660 viewsBarsidepete

Too much drama lately, no KK, players departing...

Barside/Iowa 58 pts
Sector4 57
AFCMorant 53
jaycronin 51
Layer_Road_Cat 49
RSCOSWORTH 43
mfb_cufc 37

Apologies, I just don't see it. 2-nil in Daniel's PL with points for predicting no scorer. Our U's are relegated. Barnsley has so much to play for.

Wanted to be fair and open about my pick. Good luck all

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Final days in Daniel's PL, being honest, Barnsley 2-0 ColUtd on 19:27 - Apr 27 with 649 viewsgerry_us

How dare you?
Could be a BIG mistake. No KK, relegation confirmed, no pressure, ergo 2-0 to the U's..at least.
Final days in Daniel's PL, being honest, Barnsley 2-0 ColUtd on 20:09 - Apr 27 with 638 viewsdurham_exile

Final days in Daniel's PL, being honest, Barnsley 2-0 ColUtd on 19:27 - Apr 27 by gerry_us

How dare you?
Could be a BIG mistake. No KK, relegation confirmed, no pressure, ergo 2-0 to the U's..at least.

Pete the U's are going to win both remaining games.

Sorry you have returned to type and can't see beyond a Tykes win. You are wrong and it will cost you the league title.

Up the loyal supporters.

Colonies eh!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Final days in Daniel's PL, being honest, Barnsley 2-0 ColUtd on 08:08 - Apr 28 with 612 viewsBarsidepete

Final days in Daniel's PL, being honest, Barnsley 2-0 ColUtd on 20:09 - Apr 27 by durham_exile

Pete the U's are going to win both remaining games.

Sorry you have returned to type and can't see beyond a Tykes win. You are wrong and it will cost you the league title.

Up the loyal supporters.

Colonies eh!

Up the U's

Loyal supporters?

I spend more annually to catch the U's than some here do in 5 years or more.

If it costs me the league title, sobeit.

Hey, newsflash. Our U's are already relegated. I expect no fight for transparent points in the final weeks.

edit: Are you managing this Saturday? Now if you'd told me that...
[Post edited 28 Apr 2016 8:09]

Final days in Daniel's PL, being honest, Barnsley 2-0 ColUtd on 11:02 - Apr 28 with 596 viewsAFCMorant

I was going for 3-0 to Barnsley and I'll be there to see it after a leisurely lunchtime in the drinkers' paradise of Wakefield.
Final days in Daniel's PL, being honest, Barnsley 2-0 ColUtd on 12:32 - Apr 28 with 592 viewsBarsidepete

Final days in Daniel's PL, being honest, Barnsley 2-0 ColUtd on 11:02 - Apr 28 by AFCMorant

I was going for 3-0 to Barnsley and I'll be there to see it after a leisurely lunchtime in the drinkers' paradise of Wakefield.

I think that was the point that eluded Pete.

That I was playing it fair by being open with my 2-0. Anyone who predicts 2-0 and no scorer will make up no ground.

I don't think it will be as bad as 3-0, AFCMorant. For some reason I don't see 2-1 as very likely, nor 1-0.

Totally could see the U's winning, or even an ugly 0-0. It will be interesting to see what fight ColU have a summer of uncertainty is upon us.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024