Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've changed it to 1-2 U's, happy Pete? :D 23:07 - Apr 28 with 865 viewsBarsidepete

Durham/Pete gave me pause. I won't win Dan's PL w/ a 2-0. Moncur and 1-2, U's to win.

Pete's guilt trip was exceptionally good

Dammit, I'm such a Colchester fan, grrrrr.

Up the U's.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

I've changed it to 1-2 U's, happy Pete? :D on 13:41 - Apr 30 with 807 viewsdurham_exile

Pete - welcome aboard the optimism express.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

I've changed it to 1-2 U's, happy Pete? :D on 16:37 - Apr 30 with 796 viewsgerry_us

Well, that's a point for the scorer. Another U's goal should be useful.
I've changed it to 1-2 U's, happy Pete? :D on 16:45 - Apr 30 with 795 viewsdurham_exile

You should never listen to me, sometimes optimism is not enough!

Up the relegated U's

Durham_exile

I've changed it to 1-2 U's, happy Pete? :D on 17:05 - Apr 30 with 791 viewsBarsidepete

Nice!

2-0 would have got me no points (no scorer), but having some faith, and George comes through with a valuable point for me

2-2, I'll take it

I've changed it to 1-2 U's, happy Pete? :D on 17:07 - Apr 30 with 784 viewsgerry_us

I've changed it to 1-2 U's, happy Pete? :D on 17:05 - Apr 30 by Barsidepete

Nice!

2-0 would have got me no points (no scorer), but having some faith, and George comes through with a valuable point for me

2-2, I'll take it

It could have been worse Pete. A point for Moncur.
I've changed it to 1-2 U's, happy Pete? :D on 19:06 - Apr 30 with 761 viewsBarsidepete

My bad. It's actually two points for scorer, not one.

For some reason I've been able to weave through the spot-ons and outcomes and scorers to have a chance at my second title; and not at the expense of predicting U's defeats unless it was *sigh* far too obvious.

I'm going to pick a win v The Dale but I need to wait till later in the week because the bonus points for scorer may be vital. I'll see how the other Pete of the "two" Petes sees it. And check for updates in the Gazette.

Not sure what starting 11 we are looking at for the finale.

Up the U's.

I've changed it to 1-2 U's, happy Pete? :D on 16:00 - May 8 with 704 viewsSector4

Congratulations Pete, I went 3 2 win with Bonne scoring first which looked possible a couple of times. You are a worthy winner with a game in hand!
I've changed it to 1-2 U's, happy Pete? :D on 16:26 - May 8 with 699 viewsBarsidepete

I've changed it to 1-2 U's, happy Pete? :D on 16:00 - May 8 by Sector4

Congratulations Pete, I went 3 2 win with Bonne scoring first which looked possible a couple of times. You are a worthy winner with a game in hand!

Did I win it, Daniel's PL?

I honestly rarely picked against the U's. Got no points today. I was 2-1 Moncur v the Dale. If I did win, then Our site leader is buying the pints at Bricklayers. Well, at least mine. It's a joke. Dan and I will buy everyone's pints.

Someone may have predicted U's 1-2 Dale. That would possibly knock me out of first. Great season Sector4. If I was going to win, it would not be by predicting our terrific U's to lose, although they did.

Let's see how the numbers crunch. Cheers, Sector.

Login to get fewer ads

I've changed it to 1-2 U's, happy Pete? :D on 21:21 - May 8 with 660 viewsDaniel

You won Pete. Congratulations.

What does it say that the person who hasn't seen us play all season knows us best?
I've changed it to 1-2 U's, happy Pete? :D on 21:34 - May 8 with 656 viewsBarsidepete

I've changed it to 1-2 U's, happy Pete? :D on 21:21 - May 8 by Daniel

What does it say that the person who hasn't seen us play all season knows us best?

It says that I have U's Player so listen online--every week--and watch Spurs with the sound down. And catch the video highlights on Player.

Plus read the great insight from our posters on The U'sual.

Have the Gazette and EADT bookmarked. Also read BBC and the Daily Mail.

I note the comments on Facebook... Where to begin?

I got no points for this final week. I went for 2-1 & Moncur. I was NOT predicting the U's to lose to win a title. I feel in my heart I won it proper.

Honoured to be a two-time champ. You're gonna have to dish out a serious amount of pints, Daniel. You know I can drink myself under the table

I've changed it to 1-2 U's, happy Pete? :D on 21:47 - May 8 with 654 viewsBarsidepete

I've changed it to 1-2 U's, happy Pete? :D on 21:21 - May 8 by Daniel

Just so everyone is clear,

This is a previous week's post. The Barnsley 2-2. I went out on a limb with a 1-2 and got 2 points for Moncur to score first.

I was all in this week, 2-1 and Moncur. So there is no confusion.

I've changed it to 1-2 U's, happy Pete? :D on 17:37 - May 10 with 622 viewsBarsidepete

I've changed it to 1-2 U's, happy Pete? :D on 16:00 - May 8 by Sector4

Thank you Sector4... I was still waiting for some late edit to the table.

I was wrong about the 1-2 the previous week (though got Moncur for 2 points), and totally off final week , 2-1 and Big George again.

Hung on by my nails.

A little consolation. Love our U's.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024