Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Braintree into play off 19:41 - Apr 30 with 878 viewsgerry_us

I maybe not finished with football this season yet. After a great win today Braintree booked their place in the play-offs against Grimsby. May just have to go to the away tie where Braintree have already prevailed this season.
Briliant effort from the part-timers. We may still have a local derby next season.
Braintree into play off on 19:58 - Apr 30 with 867 viewsBarsidepete

Braintree or Grimsby would make me so happy, Ger. That's good stuff.

No loser in this equation. One of em go up, that makes L2 so much better.

*waits for ground share talk atWHCS with Braintree. I can't hate on The Iron. It's not possible. F me but I can't hate on Braintree or Grimsby.

Would there be neutral sections at the Wessie? I truly feel we could sell out two stands where Braintree and U's fans sit side by side. LIke in the USA, we don't separate fans.

Cmon The Iron!

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Braintree into play off on 20:06 - Apr 30 with 852 viewsgerry_us

Braintree into play off on 19:58 - Apr 30 by Barsidepete

Braintree or Grimsby would make me so happy, Ger. That's good stuff.

No loser in this equation. One of em go up, that makes L2 so much better.

*waits for ground share talk atWHCS with Braintree. I can't hate on The Iron. It's not possible. F me but I can't hate on Braintree or Grimsby.

Would there be neutral sections at the Wessie? I truly feel we could sell out two stands where Braintree and U's fans sit side by side. LIke in the USA, we don't separate fans.

Cmon The Iron!

Still a tough ask for the Iron but they have done remarkably well even to get this far with the resources available. Even a visit to Wembley would be an achievement.
Braintree into play off on 21:00 - Apr 30 with 825 viewsFruitbat

Listened to most of it on the radio. Has to be said that they made a hell of a lot better fist of beating Altrincham than we did!
Braintree into play off on 22:29 - Apr 30 with 797 viewsthrillseeker

Braintree into play off on 21:00 - Apr 30 by Fruitbat

Listened to most of it on the radio. Has to be said that they made a hell of a lot better fist of beating Altrincham than we did!

Lucky you only listened to it on the radio.

I decided to watch it on BT Sport and have to say what an awful standard of football it was.

Let them enjoy their moment
Braintree into play off on 08:27 - May 1 with 766 viewsbwildered

Good luck to them in the play offs, anything is possible and over two legs must be favorites in all but name . Easy did the job required, at the business end it is not about overall performance but getting the job done . Looked a good solid unit, where everyone knows their job.
Altrincham did not help their cause playing a injured keeper (who could not kick ) and defended to deep throughout .
Pitch could do with a roll though .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Braintree into play off on 18:52 - May 1 with 713 viewsBlueStripes

Braintree into play off on 22:29 - Apr 30 by thrillseeker

Lucky you only listened to it on the radio.

I decided to watch it on BT Sport and have to say what an awful standard of football it was.

Let them enjoy their moment

This is of course in stark contrast to the scintillating football served up by Colchester Utd all season!
Braintree into play off on 14:14 - May 2 with 646 viewsburnsieespana

Thrillseeker I also watched it on Bt sport and do agree with you. Did think Braintree tried to play but Altringham a shadow of the team we played in the cup.
Good luck to Braintree and be good for Essex if they qualify for League 2.
Braintree into play off on 21:25 - May 2 with 618 viewsbwildered

The only difference between the two games was that Braintree never let them in a game by not conceding any goals, which by then was endemic in our game . Defensively inept in both games, might just show how far or own standards had already deteriorated .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024