Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players in, out or signed new contracts for 2016/17 and beyond. 15:56 - May 6 with 11176 viewsLeadbelly

Players in - ?

Players out - ?

New contracts
Michael O'Donoghue - 1 year
Charley Edge - 1 year
Chris Regis - 1 year
Alex Wynter - 2 years
James Bransgrove - 3 years

No doubt there will be plenty of amendments to make to these lists over the next 3 months.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Players in, out or signed new contracts for 2016/17 and beyond. on 18:54 - Jul 6 with 1313 viewsFruitbat

How about:

Walker
Brindley Wynter Prosser Briggs
Loft Garvan
Wright Guthrie Dickenson
Johnstone

Bench:
Bransgrove/Barnes
Wyatt
Kent
Szmodics
Porter
Bonne
Senior

If these signings actually turn out to be any good, that doesn't look a bad side.
McGreal reckons Guthrie can play behind the centre forward.
Still short of cover in central midfield.
Players in, out or signed new contracts for 2016/17 and beyond. on 19:08 - Jul 6 with 1304 viewsdurham_exile

Players in, out or signed new contracts for 2016/17 and beyond. on 18:54 - Jul 6 by Fruitbat

How about:

Walker
Brindley Wynter Prosser Briggs
Loft Garvan
Wright Guthrie Dickenson
Johnstone

Bench:
Bransgrove/Barnes
Wyatt
Kent
Szmodics
Porter
Bonne
Senior

If these signings actually turn out to be any good, that doesn't look a bad side.
McGreal reckons Guthrie can play behind the centre forward.
Still short of cover in central midfield.

Fruitbat don't you like Tom Eastman.

I'm still waiting to see the outcome of some friendlies before suggesting a line up for the Monkeyhangers.

Up the U's
[Post edited 6 Jul 2016 19:10]

Durham_exile

Players in, out or signed new contracts for 2016/17 and beyond. on 19:21 - Jul 6 with 1287 viewsthrillseeker

I have it on very good authority we will be signing another midfielder possibly within next 48 hours
Players in, out or signed new contracts for 2016/17 and beyond. on 19:25 - Jul 6 with 1282 viewsFruitbat

Players in, out or signed new contracts for 2016/17 and beyond. on 19:08 - Jul 6 by durham_exile

Fruitbat don't you like Tom Eastman.

I'm still waiting to see the outcome of some friendlies before suggesting a line up for the Monkeyhangers.

Up the U's
[Post edited 6 Jul 2016 19:10]

He's injured so I discounted him til he's fit. George Elokobi is the one I've left watching from the stand!
Players in, out or signed new contracts for 2016/17 and beyond. on 21:36 - Jul 6 with 1259 viewsLeadbelly

Players in, out or signed new contracts for 2016/17 and beyond. on 19:25 - Jul 6 by Fruitbat

He's injured so I discounted him til he's fit. George Elokobi is the one I've left watching from the stand!

We need a left back that can defend. I'd rather see Briggs keeping George company in the stand than on the pitch.

Players in, out or signed new contracts for 2016/17 and beyond. on 17:34 - Jul 7 with 1172 viewsFruitbat

Players in, out or signed new contracts for 2016/17 and beyond. on 19:21 - Jul 6 by thrillseeker

I have it on very good authority we will be signing another midfielder possibly within next 48 hours

Good source!
Players in, out or signed new contracts for 2016/17 and beyond. on 18:37 - Jul 7 with 1155 viewsdurham_exile

Players in, out or signed new contracts for 2016/17 and beyond. on 17:34 - Jul 7 by Fruitbat

Good source!

Craig Slater from Kilmarnock, who has come to Colchester despite interest from Aberdeen.

Midfielder and sounds like another good buy.

Are we now MacColchester.

JM is doing a great job at landing some impressive signings.

Bodes well for the season.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Players in, out or signed new contracts for 2016/17 and beyond. on 18:44 - Jul 7 with 1149 viewswessex_exile

Players in, out or signed new contracts for 2016/17 and beyond. on 18:37 - Jul 7 by durham_exile

Craig Slater from Kilmarnock, who has come to Colchester despite interest from Aberdeen.

Midfielder and sounds like another good buy.

Are we now MacColchester.

JM is doing a great job at landing some impressive signings.

Bodes well for the season.

Up the U's

Definitely looks like an excellent signing - very pleased with this. Reading the OWS article, seems he was also being chased by League 1 sides as well, but opted for Col U because of a recommendation from his mate Denny!

http://www.cu-fc.com/news/article/2016-17/colchester-united-craig-slater-kilmarn

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Login to get fewer ads

Players in, out or signed new contracts for 2016/17 and beyond. on 18:50 - Jul 7 with 1148 viewsthrillseeker

Players in, out or signed new contracts for 2016/17 and beyond. on 17:34 - Jul 7 by Fruitbat

Good source!

Thank you

The same source has also stated there may be one more. It is a straight shoot out between us and another League 2 team for his signature. The club have told him they would prefer a decision by Friday but they have offered Tuesday as the final deadline otherwise offer will be withdrawn
Players in, out or signed new contracts for 2016/17 and beyond. on 21:30 - Jul 18 with 887 viewsLeadbelly

Players in, out or signed new contracts for 2016/17 and beyond. on 18:50 - Jul 7 by thrillseeker

Thank you

The same source has also stated there may be one more. It is a straight shoot out between us and another League 2 team for his signature. The club have told him they would prefer a decision by Friday but they have offered Tuesday as the final deadline otherwise offer will be withdrawn

Can we assume the player in question went elsewhere? And are there any more signings likely to be made before the season starts?

Players in, out or signed new contracts for 2016/17 and beyond. on 10:10 - Jul 29 with 738 viewsLeadbelly

Are we expecting any further signings before the Hartlepool game? Is Kinsella worth signing? Good name, obviously, but I doubt he would be another Sheedy.

Players in, out or signed new contracts for 2016/17 and beyond. on 11:35 - Jul 29 with 731 viewswessex_exile

Players in, out or signed new contracts for 2016/17 and beyond. on 10:10 - Jul 29 by Leadbelly

Are we expecting any further signings before the Hartlepool game? Is Kinsella worth signing? Good name, obviously, but I doubt he would be another Sheedy.

Obviously I have no firsthand knowledge, but plenty on the OMB reckon Kinsella would be a very useful signing - and let's face it, we already have the songs lined up :-)

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Players in, out or signed new contracts for 2016/17 and beyond. on 15:41 - Jul 29 with 715 viewsFruitbat

Players in, out or signed new contracts for 2016/17 and beyond. on 11:35 - Jul 29 by wessex_exile

Obviously I have no firsthand knowledge, but plenty on the OMB reckon Kinsella would be a very useful signing - and let's face it, we already have the songs lined up :-)

We shall find out soon enough as he's just signed a 12 month contract.

I did speak to someone who saw the Ipswich and Palace games and thought he looked the part so fingers crossed.
Players in, out or signed new contracts for 2016/17 and beyond. on 17:13 - Jul 29 with 691 viewsLeadbelly

Players in, out or signed new contracts for 2016/17 and beyond. on 15:41 - Jul 29 by Fruitbat

We shall find out soon enough as he's just signed a 12 month contract.

I did speak to someone who saw the Ipswich and Palace games and thought he looked the part so fingers crossed.

All questions answered. Super!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024