Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Happy Europa League Final--LIVERPOOL v SEVILLA-DL 18 May-Stats updated 05:24 - May 8 with 1512 viewsBarsidepete

The FINAL. If 1 and 2 (or 3) finish level on points, the tie-breaker will be Football League playoff finals (all three games) if necessary ... everyone, all 6 will then be in it till then. Otherwise the winner will be crowned 18 May

No tie-breaker. Not pick-percentage or first-to-post. It's all about the points.

Select the score of the LIVERPOOL v SEVILLA final in Basel--3 points spot-on, 1 pt for outcome...
Select TWO SCORERS PER TEAM. Their updated stats are posted below.
-- that means a total of 4 scorers.

1. MFB_CUFC ............ (3-1) .......... (11-5) ... (18 pts)
2. burnsieespana ....... (2-2) .......... (9-7) ..... (16)
3. concordman .......... (2-2) .......... (7-9) ..... (14)
4. gerry_us ................ (3-1) .......... (9-7) ..... (12)
5. thrillseeker ............. (2-0) ......... (7-7) ...... (12)
6. Barside/Iowa ......... (1-1) .......... (7-9) ..... (11)

** Who got bonus points for goals, 1st Leg? Both Concordman and Burnsieespana 1 pt for Gameiro. MFB for Marlos... Leg 2: Gerry and I had Bruno (Soriano Llido) for 1 point. Sturridge, selected by Concord, Burnsie, Gerry, and MFB... Gameiro, 2 points for Concord, also Burnsie, Thrillseeker, me, and MFB... Eduardo got 1 point each for Burnsie and Concordman.

5 May
Liverpool v Villarreal 3-0 (Agg. 3-1)
Sevilla v Shakhtar Donetsk 3-1 (Agg. 5-3)

BPL:
8. LIVERPOOL 16-10-10 (58 points)
La Liga
7. SEVILLA 14-10-13 (52)

** A lot to play for. Neither club will be in the Champions League unless one wins the final in Basel, 18 May. Statistics updated to the best of my ability. Select two from both (any player not listed can be your 1 point per goal as well).

[LIVERPOOL-- Select Two:
Roberto Firmino 10 (Brazil)
Daniel Sturridge 8 (England)
Christian Benteke 8 (Belgium)
Philippe Coutinho 8 (Brazil)
James Milner 5 (England)
Divock Origi 5 *injured (Belgium, may or may not play.. doubtful)

SEVILLA--Select Two:
Kévin Gameiro 16 (France)
Vicente Iborra 7 (Spain)
Éver Banega 5 (Argentina)
Yehven Konoplyanka 4 (Ukraine)
Fernando Llorente 4 (Spain)
Steven N'Zonzi 3 (France)

Good luck all.
[Post edited 10 May 2016 16:47]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

The Happy Europa League Final--LIVERPOOL v SEVILLA--deadline 18 May--edits fine on 22:51 - May 8 with 1453 viewsgerry_us

Think I got Sturridge as well Pete
The Happy Europa League Final--LIVERPOOL v SEVILLA--deadline 18 May--edits fine on 23:04 - May 8 with 1449 viewsBarsidepete

The Happy Europa League Final--LIVERPOOL v SEVILLA--deadline 18 May--edits fine on 22:51 - May 8 by gerry_us

Think I got Sturridge as well Pete

Indeed, Gerry. I'll edit that. Your point total remains at 12 as you were credited all points correctly.

**in fact, I mistyped another factor in the write-up. Still no change in points...

Monday I will do a full scan of who Liverpool's and Sevilla's top scorers are and post a list. I want everyone to have a fair shot.

The Final is select 4 scorers, 2 each team. 1 point per goal. And the classic 3-1-0 for the pick.

General announcement: If the PLer lower in the table posts before you, do me a favour and not copy his picks? Cheers.
[Post edited 8 May 2016 23:14]

The Happy Europa League Final--LIVERPOOL v SEVILLA--deadline 18 May--edits fine on 14:25 - May 10 with 1404 viewsBarsidepete

PICK SCORE, The U'sual 3-1-0 scoring system. No tie-breaker if 2,3, or 4 are level on points after Basel.. Tie-breaker then, if necessary, will be all Three Football League Finals. Otherwise, Champion after 18 May. Don't copy your competitor lower in the table if you post second. Thanks.

Stats updated:

** A lot to play for. Neither club will be in the Champions League unless one wins the final in Basel, 18 May. Statistics updated to the best of my ability. Select two from both (any player not listed can be your 1 point per goal as well).

LIVERPOOL-- Select Two:
Roberto Firmino 10 (Brazil)
Daniel Sturridge 8 (England)
Christian Benteke 8 (Belgium)
Philippe Coutinho 8 (Brazil)
James Milner 5 (England)
Divock Origi 5 *injured (Belgium, may or may not play.. doubtful)

SEVILLA--Select Two:
Kévin Gameiro 16 (France)
Vicente Iborra 7 (Spain)
Éver Banega 5 (Argentina)
Yehven Konoplyanka 4 (Ukraine)
Fernando Llorente 4 (Spain)
Steven N'Zonzi 3 (France)

Good luck all.
[Post edited 10 May 2016 16:58]

The Happy Europa League Final--LIVERPOOL v SEVILLA-DL 18 May-Stats updated on 18:54 - May 13 with 1337 viewsconcordman

Liverpool 3 Servilla 2
Sturridge and Coutinho
Gamerio and Iborra
The Happy Europa League Final--LIVERPOOL v SEVILLA-DL 18 May-Stats updated on 23:35 - May 13 with 1323 viewsBarsidepete

The Happy Europa League Final--LIVERPOOL v SEVILLA-DL 18 May-Stats updated on 18:54 - May 13 by concordman

Liverpool 3 Servilla 2
Sturridge and Coutinho
Gamerio and Iborra

Now that's what I'm talkin' about.

Concordman on 14 (in 3rd)... but if a winner is not determined and 1 & 2 are same on points after Thursday, Everyone is in it for the Wembley Football League finals (Championship, League 1, League 2 -- and scorers).

That will then be first-to-post, the first time in the Happy/The U'sual/Daniel's/MFB's Europa League.

I'm actually crossing my fingers we, the final 6, go to end of May. Should be a cracker.

Today, first leg: Sheffield Wednesday 2-0 Brighton ... The Owls, good grief. There would be 45,000 atWembley.

Be that as it may,... I would appreciate if no one copies Concordman. He posted first. Give that fact some respect. Cheers.

The Happy Europa League Final--LIVERPOOL v SEVILLA-DL 18 May-Stats updated on 02:25 - May 14 with 1315 viewsconcordman

Liverpool 3 Sevilla 2
Sturridge and Continho
Gamerio and Iborra
The Happy Europa League Final--LIVERPOOL v SEVILLA-DL 18 May-Stats updated on 02:27 - May 14 with 1314 viewsconcordman

Sorry having computer problems
The Happy Europa League Final--LIVERPOOL v SEVILLA-DL 18 May-Stats updated on 09:54 - May 14 with 1291 viewsgerry_us

Double vision Concordman?

Liverpool 3 Sevilla 0

Sturridge Milner
N'Zonzi Iborra
Login to get fewer ads

The Happy Europa League Final--LIVERPOOL v SEVILLA-DL 18 May-Stats updated on 18:20 - May 14 with 1281 viewsmfb_cufc

When you say don't copy Pete, what do you mean the score and none of the scorers.

mfb

The Happy Europa League Final--LIVERPOOL v SEVILLA-DL 18 May-Stats updated on 19:04 - May 14 with 1273 viewsBarsidepete

The Happy Europa League Final--LIVERPOOL v SEVILLA-DL 18 May-Stats updated on 18:20 - May 14 by mfb_cufc

When you say don't copy Pete, what do you mean the score and none of the scorers.

Just keep it fair, MFB.

A spot-on score and even 1 different scorer could be the difference.

After the weekend I'll post an updated list of scorers. For some reason it appears Sevilla is now tanking as they won't be in either the Europa League or the Champions League 16/17 unless they win the final on Wednesday.

That's the exact fate of Liverpool.

Last I checked it was Ath. Bilbao 1-0 Sevilla in the 31st minute. Meaning, this game means nothing. It's all or nothing for the Basel final.

Edits are permitted till the final minute before kick-off. Scores and scorers. There is no tie-breaker, first to post or otherwise.

Clearly, I have a very limited shot to win, so I'll undoubtedly predict a score and goal scorers that will afford me the best chance. I'll wait till late Tuesday or Wednesday.
[Post edited 14 May 2016 19:08]

The Happy Europa League Final--LIVERPOOL v SEVILLA-DL 18 May-Stats updated on 19:23 - May 15 with 1239 viewsBarsidepete

Update:

West Bromwich Albion 1-1 Liverpool .. Jordon Ashley Femi Ibe got one for the Reds.
Ath. Bilbao 3-1 Sevilla .. Juan Muñoz for Sevilla.

Sevilla's Konoplyanka fit for Wednesday's final.

Premier League
8. Liverpool 16-10-12 (60 points)

La Liga:
8. Sevilla 14-10-14 (52 points)

Predict correct score and 2 goal scorers from each club (so a total of 4 overall). Nothing changed with the list of scorers posted above.

Edits ok till kickoff. No tie-breaker. If needed, the Football league finals end of May will be the tie-breaker for all 6 finalists if 1, 2, and perhaps 3 are level on points.

Good luck all.

[Post edited 15 May 2016 19:38]

The Happy Europa League Final--LIVERPOOL v SEVILLA-DL 18 May-Stats updated on 03:41 - May 16 with 1214 viewsBarsidepete

Ok, here we go. All the same top scorers, nothing changed after this weekend... **Scroll Above

An amazing final, The 'Pool v the 'Villa. Score 3-1-0, 1 point per goal, 2 per club. (so 4 total scorers)

Top 2 level after Basel?, then all 6 are in it for the Football League finals (3 finals)... It would be pretty funny if this turns into a 3 day end of May final.

Go on then

Any edit ok. But your edit must be a new post or change with a time-code at least 5 minutes before kick-off.
[Post edited 16 May 2016 16:56]

The Happy Europa League Final--LIVERPOOL v SEVILLA-DL 18 May-Stats updated on 18:04 - May 16 with 1194 viewsburnsieespana

Liverpool 3 Seville 1

Sturridge........Gamerio.
Continho
Firmino
The Happy Europa League Final--LIVERPOOL v SEVILLA-DL 18 May-Stats updated on 22:53 - May 16 with 1177 viewsmfb_cufc

LIVERPOOL 1 SEVILLA 0

Scorers:- Sturridge, Benteke. Gameiro, Banega.

mfb

The Happy Europa League Final--LIVERPOOL v SEVILLA-DL 18 May-Stats updated on 04:32 - May 17 with 1168 viewsBarsidepete

The Happy Europa League Final--LIVERPOOL v SEVILLA-DL 18 May-Stats updated on 22:53 - May 16 by mfb_cufc

LIVERPOOL 1 SEVILLA 0

Scorers:- Sturridge, Benteke. Gameiro, Banega.

Briliiant!

Looks like we have a complete all-out for the Europa League final.

MFB and I tried to suss it but I think we got it right.

Good luck all, Lol

The Happy Europa League Final--LIVERPOOL v SEVILLA-DL 18 May-Stats updated on 19:30 - May 18 with 1115 viewsBarsidepete

I'll go with LIverpool 2-1 Sevilla

Scorers:

Milner, Sturridge
Banega, Gameiro

The Happy Europa League Final--LIVERPOOL v SEVILLA-DL 18 May-Stats updated on 20:26 - May 18 with 1103 viewsBarsidepete

Three players closing in on Strurridge but kapow! Go Reds!

The Happy Europa League Final--LIVERPOOL v SEVILLA-DL 18 May-Stats updated on 20:37 - May 18 with 1098 viewsgerry_us

The Happy Europa League Final--LIVERPOOL v SEVILLA-DL 18 May-Stats updated on 20:26 - May 18 by Barsidepete

Three players closing in on Strurridge but kapow! Go Reds!

So far so good.
The Happy Europa League Final--LIVERPOOL v SEVILLA-DL 18 May-Stats updated on 20:52 - May 18 with 1091 viewsBarsidepete

The Happy Europa League Final--LIVERPOOL v SEVILLA-DL 18 May-Stats updated on 20:37 - May 18 by gerry_us

So far so good.

Kévin Gameiro goal.

That helps most of us in the Final.

Someone is going to pay £50 million for him.

The Happy Europa League Final--LIVERPOOL v SEVILLA-DL 18 May-Stats updated on 22:15 - May 18 with 1075 viewsgerry_us

Well, got the score correct but was not expecting it that way round. Was a lot of fun but pity the Pool couldn't make it the Champions League next season.
Hey ho. ...season over and off to summer camp ready for the new season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024