Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hey Mr. Cowling, you keep fobbing us off. 21:51 - May 15 with 854 viewsBarsidepete

You keep losing millions per year (to resell)... I'll always fly over. But 1900 on a Tuesday night will be kind of depressing. Thank you.

What exactly do you want to do with our United??

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Hey Mr. Cowling, you keep fobbing us off. on 21:58 - May 15 with 850 viewsLeadbelly

?

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Hey Mr. Cowling, you keep fobbing us off. on 22:01 - May 15 with 843 viewsgerry_us

??
Hey Mr. Cowling, you keep fobbing us off. on 23:29 - May 15 with 827 viewsRSCOSWORTH

???

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Hey Mr. Cowling, you keep fobbing us off. on 23:30 - May 15 with 825 viewsdurham_exile

Hey Mr. Cowling, you keep fobbing us off. on 23:29 - May 15 by RSCOSWORTH

???

????

Durham_exile

Hey Mr. Cowling, you keep fobbing us off. on 01:51 - May 16 with 810 viewsBarsidepete

Hey Mr. Cowling, you keep fobbing us off. on 23:30 - May 15 by durham_exile

????

?????

LOL ..

gotcha nutters

Onward to stupid League Two .. *Big Sigh" ...

Just love the idea when I fly over, Luton, Yeovil or Wycscum on a Tuesday night in February. Kill me now.

Hey Mr. Cowling, you keep fobbing us off. on 21:29 - May 17 with 728 viewsBarsidepete

How about completely foxed year after year. Thank you Mr Cowling.

I'm learning phrases every year as a Yank that describe your veil of squandering off the hearts of a Very Supportive fan base.

I shudder to think how many will instead attend Ipswich or Braintree whilst the U's are swimming around in League 2.

My heart is in it. But good grief. Some good transfers this summer, ok? Is that so much to ask for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024