Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Euro 2016 game 22:40 - May 18 with 1388 viewssefmiller

Hiya Swans fans. Hope you don;t mind me posting this here, I'm a student and massive Rotherham fan been to liberty a few times. I was there back at the tail end of last millennium when that awful indecent happened at Milmoor (though I was only a nipper), hope you've forgiven us and our knobhead police force now. In other news, LOL at your rivals cardiff. Never rated slade or his brand of football but Trollope???!!!!

I've been developing a football game and it has proved to be a very strenuous undertaking, as I have singled handedly developed the game whilst working full time and undertaking a 4 year degree. Marketing an application, as a single individual, on just above minimum wage, is very difficult. Whilst occasionally stories do emerge of young developers making large returns from creative development, the vast majority of mobile phone applications which populate app stores are crafted by large development teams with huge marketing and advertising budgets. Many are even leveraged at a loss for the first few years.

In the face of such dwarfing competition, I am attempting to be creative in seeking publicity for my app. As the app was only created by myself on a shoestring, it is not a worldbeater, but I genuinely believe it is a good product with potential, which was affirmed by the very positive reaction I have received when testing it and the local rag are running a personal peice on it and I this week. I hope you don't see this as spam, as your feedback would be very warmly received. I think football fans will really love this game. Please help out a footy fan by giving it a try

**EURO 2016 CHALLENGE
Price: FREE
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sef.euro
Euro 2016 game on 22:47 - May 18 with 1368 viewsLoyal

Well I will check it out, any chance of a picture of a decent looking relative ( or indeed passable to look at friend ) in the noddy with a gin bottle inserted in their anus ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Euro 2016 game on 22:54 - May 18 with 1353 viewsblueytheblue

Has everyone got to suck up to you lot by lol'ing at us? Does that tactic even work anymore?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Euro 2016 game on 22:55 - May 18 with 1353 viewssefmiller

Euro 2016 game on 22:47 - May 18 by Loyal

Well I will check it out, any chance of a picture of a decent looking relative ( or indeed passable to look at friend ) in the noddy with a gin bottle inserted in their anus ?

couldn't do friends or family but sure I could get you said picture of a Rotherham lass, there rough as owt
Euro 2016 game on 23:24 - May 18 with 1288 viewsLoyal

Euro 2016 game on 22:55 - May 18 by sefmiller

couldn't do friends or family but sure I could get you said picture of a Rotherham lass, there rough as owt

I'm not fussy 👍 She doesn't even need to have washed recently 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Euro 2016 game on 23:28 - May 18 with 1272 viewsjack_lord

One of my bestest friends lives in Maltby.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Euro 2016 game on 06:10 - May 19 with 1176 views1983

hope you've forgiven us and our knobhead police force now

Ummm Not really no

Euro 2016 game on 09:03 - May 19 with 1054 viewsDewi1jack

Won't forgive your dickhead plod even if they're renamed- too many wrongs by them over too many years.

Don't use apps much but just want to wish you good luck anyway

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024