Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oxfam Trailwalker Challenge 14:00 - Jun 9 with 1055 viewswessex_exile

Dear All

Is it a year already? Very nearly so, and the lunatics who did the 100km trailwalk across the South Downs in under 30 hours last year enjoyed it so much that this year over the weekend of 22-24 July we're actually entering three teams of four walkers (and obviously an awful lot more support from the likes of yours truly).

The challenge is organised by the Queens Gurkha Signals, and raises valuable sponsorship not just for Oxfam, but the Gurkha Welfare Trust as well. I know I don't need to emphasise the importance of the work that Oxfam do, in the UK and abroad, so any sponsorship you can spare, whatever the amount, will be incredible (and very gratefully received).

Many thanks for anything you can spare, you're all beautiful people!

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/WessexWalkers

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Oxfam Trailwalker Challenge on 16:00 - Jun 9 with 1046 viewsLeadbelly

Both worthy causes. Donation made.

Good luck on the day.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Oxfam Trailwalker Challenge on 23:42 - Jun 9 with 1019 viewsBarsidepete

And I would donate to someone who has blocked me why exactly?
[Post edited 10 Jun 2016 9:55]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Oxfam Trailwalker Challenge on 13:24 - Jun 10 with 994 viewsLeadbelly

Oxfam Trailwalker Challenge on 23:42 - Jun 9 by Barsidepete

And I would donate to someone who has blocked me why exactly?
[Post edited 10 Jun 2016 9:55]

The nature of your post, particularly before you edited it, perhaps explains why people choose to block you on this site. Just a thought.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Oxfam Trailwalker Challenge on 14:00 - Jun 10 with 988 viewsnoah4x4

Donation made.

It is over a year since I went to Base Camp Everest then survived the devastating earthquake in Kathmandu. Nepal still in appalling crisis. People remain homeless. DEC , including Oxfam and the Gurkha spirit still need our support.
Oxfam Trailwalker Challenge on 15:22 - Jun 10 with 978 viewswessex_exile

Noah and Lead - on behalf of Oxfam and the Gurkha Welfare Trust, thank you both so much!

Up the U's

Oxfam Trailwalker Challenge on 22:24 - Jul 5 with 899 viewswessex_exile

Chaps - thank you all for donations so far, but I'm going to shamelessly bump this in the hope that a few more of you can spare anything - it does not matter what the amount - to sponsor us on the Trailwalker 2016 challenge for Oxfam and the Gurkha Welfare Trust. We're very close to £3k already, so if you can, do please help us go through that milestone.

Many thanks for anything you can spare!

Up the U's

Oxfam Trailwalker Challenge on 18:56 - Jul 6 with 874 viewswessex_exile

Oxfam Trailwalker Challenge on 22:24 - Jul 5 by wessex_exile

Chaps - thank you all for donations so far, but I'm going to shamelessly bump this in the hope that a few more of you can spare anything - it does not matter what the amount - to sponsor us on the Trailwalker 2016 challenge for Oxfam and the Gurkha Welfare Trust. We're very close to £3k already, so if you can, do please help us go through that milestone.

Many thanks for anything you can spare!

Brilliant - thanks bwildered!

Up the U's

Oxfam Trailwalker Challenge on 22:23 - Jul 19 with 804 viewswessex_exile

To everyone that has already contributed (you know who you are), we have now smashed through £4k raised, and well on track for our target £4,200....but we don't want to stop there, so any more for any more (whatever the amount) will be very gratefully received!!

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/WessexWalkers

Whether you've already sponsored, plan to do so, or have considered but simply can't - you are all beautiful people!!!

Up the U's

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024