Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 10:05 - Jun 10 with 2004 viewsTheOldOakTree

[Post edited 28 Jun 2016 8:30]
Proud to be English on 11:25 - Jun 10 with 1993 viewsAFCMorant

I 99% agree with you. I've been put off watching England after seeing some BNP England fans who were attacking some NF England fans, and I certainly don't want to be associated with that. Plus the continual moronic references to two World Wars, plus some other unpalatable aspects of English nationalism. The 1% is that Marseilles is a tough town and I remember from France 98 the local North African origin French were spoiling for a fight - though of course these English thugs are only too willing to oblige.
Still I did hear some good news on the radio, apparently because of the security measures the band that leads the turgid, tuneless renditions of various songs might not be allowed into the stadiums.
Proud to be English (n/t) on 12:30 - Jun 10 with 1985 viewsTheOldOakTree

[Post edited 27 Jun 2016 18:53]
Proud to be English on 13:18 - Jun 10 with 1969 viewsLeadbelly

This behaviour, from a small minority, is as pathetic as it is predictable.

I will never understand the thought process, if there is one, that leads people to travel abroad, at considerable expense, knowing that such misbehaviour will almost certainly lead to their missing the tournament. Perhaps a scrap with a few foreigners (any will do) is the main reason they travel in the first place.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Proud to be English on 21:59 - Jun 10 with 1935 viewswessex_exile

Ironically, the ignorant EDP thugs over in Europe will undoubtedly for the most part vote to leave Europe - or at least those capable of actually grasping a pencil and making an "X" will.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Proud to be English on 23:11 - Jun 10 with 1928 viewsLeadbelly

Just watching the news. Running battles between England fans and riot police, with a group of Russians thrown in for good measure. Splendid!

Proud to be English on 15:08 - Jun 11 with 1906 viewsburnsieespana

Makes you ashamed to be English.
Proud to be English on 16:06 - Jun 11 with 1902 viewsgerry_us

Proud to be English on 21:59 - Jun 10 by wessex_exile

Ironically, the ignorant EDP thugs over in Europe will undoubtedly for the most part vote to leave Europe - or at least those capable of actually grasping a pencil and making an "X" will.

Most of them can probably only write an "X".
Proud to be English (n/t) on 18:41 - Jun 11 with 1887 viewsTheOldOakTree

[Post edited 27 Jun 2016 18:54]
Login to get fewer ads

Proud to be English on 19:43 - Jun 11 with 1864 viewsMoor_Pinot

Yes...............sickening.
I have been too embarrassed to go to a favourite bar here in France where I live. The folk there are always so respectful and ask about my own football interest and the U's.
They aim to teach us to play boules.

And yes.....this behaviour hints strongly at the outcome of the forthcoming vote doesn't it...

Moor Pinot

Proud to be English on 22:12 - Jun 11 with 1849 viewsBarsidepete

Proud to be English on 19:43 - Jun 11 by Moor_Pinot

I have been too embarrassed to go to a favourite bar here in France where I live. The folk there are always so respectful and ask about my own football interest and the U's.

And yes.....this behaviour hints strongly at the outcome of the forthcoming vote doesn't it...

God, Al, England is pitiful.Disgusting. I'm sorry for you lot.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Proud to be English on 22:27 - Jun 11 with 1843 viewsLeadbelly

Proud to be English on 19:43 - Jun 11 by Moor_Pinot

Reports that one person is in critical condition and two others seriously injured during today's pitched battles. Do everyone else a favour and send home the England team before somebody loses their life.

It's a game FFS.

Proud to be English (n/t) on 09:35 - Jun 12 with 1820 viewsTheOldOakTree

[Post edited 27 Jun 2016 18:54]
Proud to be English on 16:07 - Jun 13 with 1763 viewsLeadbelly

Two England fans jailed today for their part in the trouble in Marseilles. French court dealt with them swiftly. Let's hope the authorities in this country also act when they return home.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024