Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
British fans are Hooligans as always. You are an embarrassment to the sport 03:06 - Jun 12 with 1044 viewsBarsidepete

You fans are disgusting. We can sit together without separating supporters in the USA/

You Brits are disgusting in sports.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

British fans are Hooligans as always. You are an embarrassment to the sport on 08:03 - Jun 12 with 1029 viewsLeadbelly

Yesterday I attended an England international sports event. There were well over 20,000 people there, including a reasonable number of opposition fans. Like many others in attendance I was drinking alcohol in the stand, from 10.30 until 18.30. There was no hint of trouble before, during or after the game.

England were also in action away from home, beating Australia in a rugby test. No shortage of England fans in attendance and I suspect no shortage of alcohol either. No reports of any trouble at this event either.

A minority of British people are unable to behave themselves when in public and consuming alcohol. One only has to read the local press to know that public disorder occurs on an alarmingly frequent basis all over the country. There is no doubt those involved should know better or that their behaviour is disgusting and abhorrent. This doesn't, however, mean that we all behave in such a fashion. Do disgusting events such as the Columbine massacre mean all US citizens are mass murderers?

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

British fans are Hooligans as always. You are an embarrassment to the sport on 09:14 - Jun 12 with 1022 viewsbwildered

How many citizens were shot over the weekend in the Wild West ?

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

British fans are Hooligans as always. You are an embarrassment to the sport (n/t) on 09:38 - Jun 12 with 1021 viewsTheOldOakTree

[Post edited 27 Jun 2016 18:55]
British fans are Hooligans as always. You are an embarrassment to the sport on 10:42 - Jun 12 with 1002 viewsLeadbelly

British fans are Hooligans as always. You are an embarrassment to the sport on 09:14 - Jun 12 by bwildered

How many citizens were shot over the weekend in the Wild West ?

Good point. 20 wounded in a nightclub shooting and a singer shot dead signing autographs in the same area. Does either event disgust our lead correspondent?

British fans are Hooligans as always. You are an embarrassment to the sport on 11:29 - Jun 12 with 995 viewsbwildered

US hooligans using firearms in the US 2015 - 372 mass shootings , 64 school shootings , 13,236 people killed and 26, 819 injuries . Even the US armed forces are not this effective !
A embarrassment to fellow man of any race .

British fans are Hooligans as always. You are an embarrassment to the sport on 12:08 - Jun 12 with 987 viewsLeadbelly

British fans are Hooligans as always. You are an embarrassment to the sport on 11:29 - Jun 12 by bwildered

US hooligans using firearms in the US 2015 - 372 mass shootings , 64 school shootings , 13,236 people killed and 26, 819 injuries . Even the US armed forces are not this effective !
A embarrassment to fellow man of any race .

An embarrassment indeed unless you believe the NRA propaganda. Such horrific casualty figures are as nothing against the importance of the right to bare arms. I do find that disgusting.

British fans are Hooligans as always. You are an embarrassment to the sport on 12:27 - Jun 12 with 984 viewsgerry_us

Barside is very quiet after the initial unfounded insult. He should note that the authorities are taking action against the Russian Federation but not the English. Not that it excuses what was seen prior to the match yesterday but putting US citizens on a pedestal is somewhat "cranky" when considering the shooting events of the last few days; and not forgetting the loss of John Lennon....
British fans are Hooligans as always. You are an embarrassment to the sport on 13:21 - Jun 12 with 972 viewsBarsidepete

British fans are Hooligans as always. You are an embarrassment to the sport on 12:27 - Jun 12 by gerry_us

Barside is very quiet after the initial unfounded insult. He should note that the authorities are taking action against the Russian Federation but not the English. Not that it excuses what was seen prior to the match yesterday but putting US citizens on a pedestal is somewhat "cranky" when considering the shooting events of the last few days; and not forgetting the loss of John Lennon....

I don't support the NRA. Those are lunatics.

But gun rights here are upheld by the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution which reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." That's part of the fabric of our Constitution.Someone wants a gun here? They can feckin have it.

Guess one reason why we have the 2nd amendment.

BECAUSE THE USA WAS DEFENDING ITSELF FROM THE BRITISH. Check your historical facts.

edit: oh and, if not Americans and their guns, England would now be "Northern Germany." You're welcome. England has never done shyt for us besides try to conquer the states.

We may be gun-toting knobs. But the USA protects your ass. Brits have very short term memory.

#Brexit .. Your cops walk around with sticks. Why not brooms and hand-wipes.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2016 13:39]

Login to get fewer ads

British fans are Hooligans as always. You are an embarrassment to the sport on 13:58 - Jun 12 with 952 viewsbwildered

Just perhaps the English are defending ourselves from Ultras and Russians . No we are not perfect, but we always get attracted to the blame culture by the media without question .

British fans are Hooligans as always. You are an embarrassment to the sport on 15:17 - Jun 12 with 937 viewsBarsidepete

British fans are Hooligans as always. You are an embarrassment to the sport on 13:58 - Jun 12 by bwildered

Just perhaps the English are defending ourselves from Ultras and Russians . No we are not perfect, but we always get attracted to the blame culture by the media without question .

No wonder most Americans consider football a joke and prefer the NFL, basketball, baseball and ice hockey.

We don't have to herd fans into separate sections in America. English fans are nuts. You fans are bizarre.

British fans are Hooligans as always. You are an embarrassment to the sport on 15:32 - Jun 12 with 928 viewsjonestones

British fans are Hooligans as always. You are an embarrassment to the sport on 13:21 - Jun 12 by Barsidepete

I don't support the NRA. Those are lunatics.

But gun rights here are upheld by the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution which reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." That's part of the fabric of our Constitution.Someone wants a gun here? They can feckin have it.

Guess one reason why we have the 2nd amendment.

BECAUSE THE USA WAS DEFENDING ITSELF FROM THE BRITISH. Check your historical facts.

edit: oh and, if not Americans and their guns, England would now be "Northern Germany." You're welcome. England has never done shyt for us besides try to conquer the states.

We may be gun-toting knobs. But the USA protects your ass. Brits have very short term memory.

#Brexit .. Your cops walk around with sticks. Why not brooms and hand-wipes.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2016 13:39]

Bit of a jump Barside, from your being very critical about 'Brits' in sports to you then claiming that the Brits have never done anything for the US and that we should all be eternally grateful for your country's part in WW2. And all this just because a few people questioned your original comment in light of the weekends events over there.

I am not defending the events in France by the way. But I don't see how a citizen of a country that legally allows 100s of innocents to be slaughtered in their homes and schools every year because of your 2nd amendment, can criticise us because of the events in France. Remember no one has been killed at the Euros and that so far, the fans of England, France, Russia, Poland and Northern Ireland have all been involved. Are as critical of the other countries I listed?

P.S I am well aware of our historical facts. Pity the Indians were not allowed such rights while you were exterminating them.
British fans are Hooligans as always. You are an embarrassment to the sport on 15:39 - Jun 12 with 926 viewsBarsidepete

TalkSport just said that England and Russia may be disqualified from Euro 2016. That's breaking news.

Suck on that u soccer hooligans.

British fans are Hooligans as always. You are an embarrassment to the sport (n/t) on 18:23 - Jun 12 with 895 viewsTheOldOakTree

[Post edited 27 Jun 2016 18:56]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024