Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 12:26 - Jun 15 with 1562 viewsTheOldOakTree

[Post edited 28 Jun 2016 8:32]
Just it case you had forgotten why we hate Cristiano Ronaldo on 20:50 - Jun 16 with 1521 viewsLeadbelly

Has Bale had much to say since "passionate" Wales lost to England?

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Just it case you had forgotten why we hate Cristiano Ronaldo on 20:56 - Jun 16 with 1519 viewsLeadbelly

Has anyone been to CR7? Ronaldo's museum dedicated to himself. One review on Trip Advisor is titled "Me me me, look at me". I only read the bad ones though!

Just it case you had forgotten why we hate Cristiano Ronaldo on 22:09 - Jun 18 with 1488 viewsLeadbelly

Portugal 0 Austria 0

Negative tactics by Austria or are Ronaldo's boys not as good as he thinks?

Just it case you had forgotten why we hate Cristiano Ronaldo on 22:39 - Jun 18 with 1485 viewsdurham_exile

Just it case you had forgotten why we hate Cristiano Ronaldo on 22:09 - Jun 18 by Leadbelly

Portugal 0 Austria 0

Negative tactics by Austria or are Ronaldo's boys not as good as he thinks?

And the great man missed a penalty tonight!!

Durham_exile

Just it case you had forgotten why we hate Cristiano Ronaldo on 13:10 - Jun 19 with 1459 viewsburnsieespana

Although I was having a Thai meal in a restaurant TV was on so watched from a distance and did not think either Portugal or the great man himself had a particularly good game.
The Spanish in my village just been telling me Portugal not as good as they think they are and wait for it, they feel England have a great chance of reaching the final!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024